/TCG/ TrumpCoin General. All aboard the shuttle edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
[YouTube] What Is TrumpCoin?

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
[YouTube] Introducing: TrumpCoin

>トランプ2016
[YouTube] Japanese Donald Trump Commercialトランプ2016

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/cdhvd954/1/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TO THE FUCKING MOON BOYS

Can someone specify how to mine the TrumpCoins? I'm autistic

TO THE MOON

get the wallet
put coins into wallet
wait for sync

Seems that the value has stabilized now. I think this is the strongest crypto I have ever witnessed.

So I need coins to mine coins?

Can anyone help me get on this train?

TAQ4WipvKYwHTcRys9UdhQoftJ9ykAvZvt

Wrote this in the last thread

On the site you should add a tracker of TrumpCoin value and the total value of the 200k coins to be donated.

I whipped up a jsfiddle, to show what I mean

jsfiddle.net/cdhvd954/1/

Also another thing about the site. Is it "Trump Coin", or "TrumpCoin", or "Trump coin", et cetera. I think you need to be more consistent to how you write it so it looks more professional.

i used the wallet ink but there is only a cloud with an m on it. what do

It's not mining, it's staking, you're gaining interest like a bank

>mfw i bought in at 4k
>sold at 7k
>bought back in at 9k
well at least ive still doubled my profits lol

Makes sense. What's all this decode transaction and jump to block stuff?

Also how are yall gonna keep the gubbment from taxing the shit out of your gains? Fuck em', right?

the dev was in the last thread and I believe he said the plan was to implement a feature like this

its TrumpCoin

I think the devs need to clear up if it's "Make Money Great Again" or "Make Crypto Great Again" though

I wouldn't mess with any of that.

it will be Mr. Trump's government by November. Not so much a tax but a tithe to the god emperor then. Looking forward to it!

it's going up again lmao

I would be RIGHT HAPPY to donate a sum of Trumps to the great administration of Mr Trump himself. He deserves it!

Should definitely be Make Money Great Again

I almost want to purchase a video from tyrone to shill more, it'd be $35 for a basic 30 word script and an image on the monitor. What'd be a good image to put?

A nice maymay

so how does this wallet work? it just runs on my desktop? i dont need an account or anything? how does it keep track of my coins? Im retarded i know.. just dont want to lose my investment. Someone mentioned securing my wallet as well?

>tfw i caught the dip perfectly.
wew lad

somebody needs to update the numbers on the pic. It should read "150%, 204%" etc.

how long does it take to get bitcoins in order to purchase the trumpcoins?

make sure to include

"We are going TO THE MOON"

if you put your wallet some anons might throw you some trumps if you do it

TrumpCoin logo.

10 minutes tops. use localbitcoins or paxful and don't be an idiot.

that's file hosting site called mega. just refresh the page until it loads completely. or try disabling adblock.

Feels good doing my part to MAGA. To fucking Jupiter boys.

TA2QtPCH6MaRa5rDWcqXqrBPSfrAmrjaV8

with circle I used my debit card to but buttcoin instantly

Something like would be pretty good, his site wants it in 1600 x 900 though.

I got to think of a script first before I start jewing lad. Thinking right now about mentioning eth-cucks and nocoiners, maybe even blast r/the_donald mod

TFW
>MOM! I am a day trader now!
>I'll take my tendies at my desk.

I've had 1 active connection on the wallet and been at 50 blocks remaining (0% synced) for a few hours now..

Will leaving my comp on overnight do the trick? Earlier I deleted the folder in appdata/roaming and reran the wallet but it's still like this..

Anyone know how to add nodes to my wallet? I used to know how to do it but now I don't. Do I do it from inside the wallet console or is it a command line argument?

>Will leaving my comp on overnight do the trick?

Yeah, I had to leave it on overnight, it takes a long time

Wait, you can add nodes? Does that like increase the rate at which you stake stuff? Because it feels so slow to me.

i think maybe we should stop reminding people it got accused of being a scam

the first two are good tho

went to sleep at high of 12500, woke up and the high is 25000. wow.

Just transferred some TrumpCoins from my C-CEX wallet to YoBit and the money isn't appearing in YoBit. Does it take that long?

First... They ignore you.

Then they laugh at you,

Then they fight you.

Then you win.

You need to wait for a while, what i understand, it depends on the amount that you deposit.

then you fuck stacy.

how to stake with the wallet?
does it have to sync first before i can deposit?

>letting stacy near your loaded ass

kek, she'll poke a hole in the condoms or 'forget' her pill.

stay clear of that senpai

Sync > deposit > let it stake in wallet

that's what the butthole is for senpai.

Are you tired of winning yet?

here's a tip for you guys, something i use for my btc trading and have been using with trump for a while too: are you invested heavily in trumpcoin and still want to be able to sleep knowing you're updated on the price? download the app bitcoin checker and you can set alarms on your phone that go off at certain price points.

if you found this useful and want to leave a tip TWchfhtWs8rQNhpQDsq8r75uhN4GTCUkk7

now goodnight, hoping to wake up at 50k

One of my bros actually walked in on his then gf as she went to 'clean herself up on the toilet' and the bitch was scooping cum out of her ass and shoving it up her cunt.

That shit dies so quick it wouldn't work. All she's doing is getting a uti.

>It's not mining, it's staking, you're gaining interest like a bank

So wait, you give them money. And they give you money later? I knew it was a pump and dump but I didn't know it was a ponzie scheme also

if any newcoiners are lurking this is absolutely not how it works, keep shilling tho

you gain trumps just by having them in your wallet

Nope, you get these coins for being part of the network and making transactions run smoothly. It's a seperate fund made up of transaction costs that get paid out to those who contribute to the blockchain in this way.

Also, it's not a pump and dump. This operation that we are a part of is a Pump and Trump. We're going to achieve great things!

This. How do I know if it's staking? Reposting screenshot from last thread

mine did the same thing. open and close it a few times. it took a day for me

Mouse over the small lightning bolt in the corner and it will tell you.

doesn't cover trumpcoin you fuckwit

>pump and Trump
lel, nice

CAN'T DUMP THE TRUMP

Ah ok. So does this mean I'll start seeing the Stake: # change?

Also r8 my w8

>When the banner shows up as you post in the thread

FANTASTIC

This is what a an stake looks like.

i'm using it for trump coin right now and have alarms set at 15k and 30k. choose marketplace c-cex you noob

*an active stake

How come the price in coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/ has been going down in a dip, but the rates in ccex are still the same? I'm trying to buy a lil more rn, but ccex isn't showing any updated exchange rates and hasn't budged in like an hour

People are messing with the price on yobit to fill up their holdings, and they've not (yet) started doing so on c-cex. marketcap takes the weights of all exchanges into account.

A meme I just made to appeal to normies

TQHAZPcw363RfHESqhRU9sNPuC59ZDABMq

Can you choose how much you're staking and how much is "spendable?" I just opened my wallet and it's set up like this, I didn't choose how much gets staked, it seems arbitrary

Nope, this is done according to demand and your position in the reward chain, but it averages out at 2% annual gains.

Nice trip

nyet

For anyone ready to take their profits out of trumpcoin and back into bitcoin before the huge mega pump coming, trade with 10x amount the buying power on whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

>whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
How does this shit even work?

Fuck off.

When are you guys selling

I'm still at zero. Is the 'time to earn reward' count supposed to countdown? It stands still, though it's at 16 seconds from the 17 seconds in the screenshot

I need to sync my wallet but I'm fading in between 1 connection and no connections, what do

DELETE THIS :^)

when we reach the moon

How do I do this?

Do you not know what margin trading is?

Maybe when it hits $3.00/coin but def no way in hell i'm selling before that, especially with the Alex Jones infowars interview on deck

google play store or w/e it's called on android, download the app bitcoin checker, pick c-cex as exchange and then trump-btc as currency pair. then set your alarms.

idk if it exists on ios. TWchfhtWs8rQNhpQDsq8r75uhN4GTCUkk7

My only regret is selling off most to buy into MEME. I got burned, but I came crawling back to the good stuff. Only 15K, half of what I initially bought for $120, but I'm okay with this. At my target price, I'll be getting 130 BTC. I'm going to shove a huge tithe to my church, then pay off my car, then get an early birthday present for my grandpa, then start doing some real investments.

I'm so happy, guys. What are YOU going to do with your earnings?

There are still a lot of plans yet to be unveiled and a lot of marketing work that still has to be done. The person in charge of marketing guessed they're maybe 10% done with promotion ideas. Things are just getting started

I'm gonna sell a couple thousand soon I think just so I can be even on my initial investment. After that I'll just wait to see how it goes, maybe selling little by little on the way up.

help my parents pay their debts, invest whatever I have left after that on other cryptos. I need nothing other than that.

I am going to donate my earnings to cocaine dealers and prostitutes.

Prosties and sniffies!

I was thinking of this too, but in the end I only invested $400, and if I lose it all then meh, I've spent $400 on dumber things. Not worth dumping when it could legit go to over $3/coin

Pay off my mistake of a student loan.

probably buy my wife's son a car or something

Yeah I invested a similar amount initially so I am a bit torn. But I have 15k already, and if the price goes up just a little more I'd only need about 2500 to make it. I've ridden a few pump and dumps before and each time I get greedy and hold hoping that it will really go to the moon, only to be left right where I started or worse after everyone else already took profit. I feel like a fool doing that and I don't want that to happen again

my wallet just sync'd, any user wanna send some coins my way
TM1bDRV6V6JD3HnVtkQnL2fgij9P5xN69Z

This. I'm going to knock out my student loan debt, pay off my car, and help out my parents.

Kek, probably outsource my bull prepping work to someone else

About how long does it take for the wallet to sync up? A few hours?

A long time

Is anybody having problems with the wallet on their mac, mine keeps crashing immediately when I open it. Any ideas on how to fix this?