In your opinion, by which age should aspiring Veeky Forumsnessmen move out by?

In your opinion, by which age should aspiring Veeky Forumsnessmen move out by?

What is the official Veeky Forums cutoff age to determine manchildren from normal ambitious, adults?

When you find a full time job.

As soon as you do?

Should there be any period of time for you to save money before moving out, and approximately how much should that be, in your opinion?

Move out once you have enough for a down payment on a house or condo or something and have a stable paycheck. Manchild reputation be damned, if I'm saving money and helping out my parents through "rent" then idgaf.

2-4 months after you get friends, break up with your highschool sweetheart, and blow all your initial saving on dumb shit like clubs cars and Veeky Forums then you will truly know Veeky Forums

I see this thread made every few days. It always has the same answers. It's just like that fucking 'durable forex strategy' thread. Fucking idiots jesus christ fuck shit cocks

This
If you don't get kicked out, move out whenever the fuck you feel like ffs

Maybe because it's a common question for young adults getting into business and managing personal finance as well as adult life?

Stay at home as long as possible ,moving out too soon will cripple you financially and set you back years

What if living with your parents is setting you back?

If it screws u more money than moving out then go

why would it be setting you back?

>gee I can get a shitty minimum wage job living with my parents or I can move to a different city with actual high paying jobs relevant to my studies and experience
>I wonder which one is better for my financial situations

Why do you keep making this thread?

Literally the exact same thread every single week and you get the same kind of replies each time.

This

You'll also be actually motivated to improve when you live on your own too.

Because I want the question to be closed once and for all and each time I get incomplete answers. Can we just shut the case already?

Are you sure it's not because you're an autist that thinks spamming is the le ebin maymay

I'm fairly certain I'm not

I don't post it that often to be considered spamming

Like most have already stated, moving out should be based on circumstance, not age

Some people move out early due to tough situations / are kicked out, etc. If you have to leave then you have to leave. But it would be best to stay with your parents / guardians for a while to save up, assuming you have a decent family situation. It's not right to judge someone for moving out early or late.

If you're in a serious relationship or want to pursue one, then you might want to move out earlier. If not, it's fine to stay at home for a little while longer.

Ideally, for the average person, you'd want to move out after you've obtained fulltime employment / receive a steady income every month, and have saved up for at least 3-6 months of rent / bills / food money to be safe.

This isn't a must, but as an aspiring Veeky Forumsnessman, don't disregard considering roommates if you're under 30 as long as they have similar professional interests as you do. Don't just pick some random person who responds to a craigslist ad or something, but take the time to look for someone who you could see yourself forming a strong business relationship with. Several great companies were started by roommates. If you're looking to cofound, you'll need to find a great partner who you can communicate well with, know is a diligent worker, is trustworthy, etc. People to consider may include college buddies or people in your professional social circles

19-22 period. If you don't you might be better off financially on the start, but to me, it shows a lack of independence and initiative.

I lose all respect for people living with their parents at the age of 25+

I would definitely get roommates of course, not only does it sound fun but the savings ofc. And having some new friends to cook eachother food, watch movies or exchange services that our different skillsets are capable of seems really enjoyable.

I have a job(it's not amazing though) and I Really want to move out, and I do have a bunch of savings(probably over 2 years living expenses easily) but I just have a constant fear of getting fired then being unable to find work and becoming homeless or smth.

I just dont know guys. I want to move out but I like the safety and security as much as I hate the inconveniences.

Help

9 or 10

I did at 27 and have 200k net worth at 29. It's a but embarrassing but financially it is a great option. Never did the room mate thing after and had nice apartments to myself or i would have more saved

you still paying off apartment?

bump

when you go to university, probably

> inb4 trades will get me to financial services

you can move back in after university
living with roommates is often worse

>In your opinion, by which age should aspiring Veeky Forumsnessmen move out by?

not at all if you can avoid it

if you can live rent free the stupidest thing is to burn money by renting an apt on a meager wage/scholarship.

the best garage to start a startup in is your mom's garage.

until the benefits of moving out exceed the benefits of 0 rent

How the fuck do your parents still tolerate you?

This basically.

Then move out ,I'm lucky that I get on well with my parents ,I can afford to move out but I just don't see the point in burning money for the luxury of living on my own ,if I hang on a few more years I can practically buy a house outright.

>manchildren
shitty loaded term used by roasties to shame men into fulfilling female interests at the expense their own

move out when you're liquid and you can afford it

>shitty loaded term used by roasties to shame men into fulfilling female interests at the expense their own

t. Manchild from /r9k/

t. retard who wants to make money to pay for his wife's son and not himself

Like 30.

Stack cash working while living at home and then use that on your biz endeavors and you'll never have to rely on loans.

Who said anything about getting married you fucking retard?

Getting married and having kids is obviously for retards but staying with your parents strongly cuts into your own enjoyment of life.

>Living with your parents until 30

Is there a worse fate than this? How the fuck can you stand that?

Woah, who knew finding a high-paying job could be that easy?