I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I sold 100 Bitcoin earlier this year for about $45...

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I sold 100 Bitcoin earlier this year for about $45,000 usd not knowing the halving was coming up, and I feel as if if it goes 5-10x I could have really made it.

Btw I'm a poorfag who hit a stroke of luck and found the btc randomly on one of my hdds, and spent the money on a new car, so I can't buy back in.

What should I do.
Fuck I feel stupid af

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/total-bitcoins?timespan=all&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>earn $45k
>spend it on a NEW CAR
>instead of enjoying your gainz get sad because of hindsight

Lmao, once a poorfag, always a poorfag

your fault for buying a new car instead of reinvesting

Kys
Stop blogging on 4channel

>You could have put that 45k on Trumpcoin at 2 cents per coin and had $900,000 now.

Too bad that you would never be able to sell it because there is no buyers. LOL

> spent it on a new car

yikes. It's like you never wanna get rich.

I wouldn't worry about fluctuating cryptos tho. it's 100% gamble.

I'm convinced someone is going to figure out how to counterfeit crypto. And the moment that happens the whole thing is gonna go up in flames. And all the people who believed it was the future are gonna get laughed at.

>Not converting it to BTC and selling that.

No need to be mad at me that you passed up nearly $1,000,000 because you wanted a new Camry senpai.

retard, not sure if serious. If you buy like 1 million coins, WHO THE FUCK is going to buy them from u?

>Become whale
>Dictate pump
>Literal threads per day of people wanting to buy Trumpcoin
>Nearly $600,000 24h volume
>Not slowly selling off nearer and nearer the election for even more than $900,000

Hey look man I'm sorry you missed your chance to be the first Trumpcoin millionaire but don't take it out on me.

Trumpcoin was literally a gamble, nobody knew infowars was going to report on it.

It had less than $2000 daily volume before his talk

True. You could have still bought in at 5 cents, though, but you'll have to think that out in your 2016 Copemobile

> and spent the money on a new car

you have the mentality of a poor person and you will never make it, so i suggest killing yourself. preferably by driving off a bridge in your new car

You could say that for any coin. There is an altcoin right now that if you put 100 dollars in today you will be a millionaire tomorrow. Are you gonna cry about that?

Btw i bought 8k trumps at 5 cents, so not even mad, except that i didnt buy more

Join a pyramid scheme here is my number to get involved 6475182166

>not reinvesting some of it
>cashing all out
You deserve this

It happens user. I blew a fuck down of BTC when it was around $200 after falling off the table from $1200. I thought it was stupid gimmick money that would never perform like it is now. But making those mistakes make you smarter. I horde BTC now.

Trumpcoin's market cap is only $800,000...

I only made 750k from bitcoin. Not quite a millionaire yet but we are all gonna make it one day

Dont feel too bad bro. The halving is a meme. Its less than a week away and the price is still around $600- $700ish (only raised because of meme magic). The increase is already priced in. Dont listen to retards who say that the price increase will happen months AFTER the halving. They are moving the benchmark because they realize their predictions about the halving were way the fuck off. Bitcoiners do this a lot. They keep moving the benchmark further and further out because bitcoin has been stagnating and barely passed half of its ATH after the last couple years. After the halving there will be no hype left to get people to buy. A huge crash is imminent.

>Bitcoin = fiat
>Core developers = Fed
>Hype = Quantitive Easing
Its all just a house of cards waiting to collapse.

Op you're an idiot but at least you got a car out of it.

LMAO GET KEKED FAGGOT

actually miners will probably sell less of their coin and hold a lot of it in reserve, inflating the price. If this scenario occurs, prices will increase. Also, this makes the miners be the "fed" in this scenario.

The Chinese aren't dumb they have the power to manipulate the price and they will do so to maintain profit.

Who cares what miners do? They only make up for like .3% of the yearly supply.

exactly, and since most miners are in china, this is how they will manipulate the price. Pair this with yuan devaluation and I think the outlook for bitcoin over the next 3 months is good.

Miners dont matter to the overall market. They used to, but not anymore.

how do you figure? There are 10% more bitcoins in circulation than one year ago...

blockchain.info/charts/total-bitcoins?timespan=all&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

this

Why are you even on this board dude? You earned a shit ton of capital for literally no effort and you spent it on a FUCKING CAR? You may be the most retarded person I have ever met because only someone with down's would think this is a good idea. Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit.

Don't be sad OP. You could have found the hdd when the price was $5-10. People were buying pizzas with 10k bitcoins.

Think about it from the positive standpoint - you have got yourself a brand new car for free. BTC has no intrinsic value, it's not even fiat money, which is at least backed by the government, it's an overhyped digital meme and its "value" can plummet at any time.

That doesnt matter and here is why. The amount of new bitcoins generated every year is around 1.3million BTC before the halving. After the halving it will be half (around 6.5 thousand) which is about a 6 thousand BTC difference due to the halving. Guess what? In the last 24 hours, OKCoin, which is just one single exchange had a trade volume of over a million bitcoins. Thats not even accounting for other exchanges or OTC trades. That means the supply of bitcoin is ONE DAY is almost double the total number of bitcoins that will be mined in ONE YEAR. The halving is a meme. There is no shortage of supply.

>6.5 thousand
Sorry should be 650 thousand

I don't see why the trade volume is more important than the total bitcoin supply...technically increasing supply leads to inflation. this means that prices would have been 10% higher had those 1.3m annual bitcoins not been added. trade volume may be a good indicator of how prolific a currency's use is as well as volatility, but it doesn't necessarily lead to higher or lower prices. I think the money supply is more important, and that is what the miners control, at least in one direction (unlike the fed)

well not exactly 10% higher, but you get where I'm going with this

>not trading on whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS and making x10 your money

Come on, guys. I thought you all wanted to be rich.

Not exactly. All that matters is supply and demand. The amount of supply is determined by people willing to sell (including the negligible amount generated by miners) and the demand is determined by people willing to buy. Right now we know that supply is at least a million bitcoins a day. That means that the tiny 3600 bitcoins generated today by miners is only a tiny fraction of that supply. It shouldnt even really affect the market much at all. Its a fraction of a percent. If anything, because it is a part of supply and not demand, it creates a miniscule amount of sell pressure. Half of that miniscule amount of sell pressure being lifted is benign.

I understand all you're saying, but you're describing trade volume and nothing else. Sure there are more than a million bitcoins sold and bought every day, but for all that trading the price will fluctuate daily (on average) less than 10% in either direction. Over the course of a year, inflation due to increased supply will affect the price 10% in the negative no matter what. I'm saying that the impact that the supply of bitcoin has on the market is hidden by daily and weekly volatility, but in net effect 10% annual inflation is a massive amount of impact that supply has on the market. It does matter, a whole lot.

You're confused. The amount of bitcoins mined may increase the total number of bitcoins by 10% but that does not mean there is 10% inflation. You're mistaking bitcoin for a currency when it is more akin to a commodites market. Think of it as a commodity like gold. If there is 16 million tons of gold that exist with 1.6 million tons of gold to be mined next year, that does not necessarily mean that gold will be worth 10% less. What really determines the price of gold is trade volume. If that 1.6 million tons of gold that was mined is less than a percent of trade volume then it is not going to have much affect on the overall market. It is only going to have as much affect as it does on the TOTAL supply that year. If it is less than one percent of the total supply, it is going to change the price only a fraction of a percent. You are relating it to the number of bitcoins when you should be relating it to the total supply of bitcoins traded. Obviously if the total supply was only 16 million bitcoins, then yes, it could alter the price 10%. But its not.

Thanks. This is the best explanantion for the halving I have heard. This makes perfect sense.

buy monero

>selling Bitcoin before 10 years from now
Fucking retard.

Those low iq morons don't understand Bitcoin can be divided as much as possible.

We'll never run out of Bitcoins, the price will just keep going up if people want more.

>comparing the biggest holding company in the world to internet drug money
wew

How do I read this?

Damn you're dumb

Hey guys!
Invest BTC in me?
orsn6476owrx7ghf.onion.to
[email protected]

> no coiners actually believe this.

Bitcoins will inevitably plummet in value. Just after banks will finish creating their own digital currencies. Also do not forget a simple anti-cryptocurrency legislation can make btc value tank. With a stroke of a pen the US/EU government can make btc illegal, just like drugs or CP.

Most likely scenario: this legislation will be introduced just before the banks will be ready to present their own version of btc, in order to achieve a cumulative effect.

Let's get real - no one will allow a meme monopoly "money" to be worth $10000 or more. No government or central bank will sit idly if some "coin" is trying to replace their fiat money (thus making it less valuable). Under no circumstances will they allow btc to gain more than 1% of M0 of USD or EUR. Wars were started over lesser issues than that.

There's no "btc government" or army that could protect btc interests on the international stage, like this happens with national currencies/economies.
There's no real value behind btc, one might as well invest in bottle caps and wait for WW3.

>inb4 then why hasn't it happened yet?

They probably want people to get used to crypto currency concept, so btc serves this purpose for now. When the "legit" replacement is ready all other coins will be made illegal.

>spent the money on a new car
once a poorfag always a poorfag

I think you're giving the legislative parties too much credit.
However, some of what you said might be veracious.

Hingsight bias

You would have aold at 500 550 600 650 etc

Stop lyig to yourself and be glad you have a free car

If it goes up to 100k each in 20 years will you still be "if only...?"

Thats retarded. You sold at 450 so no matter how high it goes you clearly would have sold before the top

Any legit replacement will be inflated fiat though, so it won't appeal as much as bitcoin.

If we can make a cryptocurrency which can also be physically traded, not made illegal and easily exchanged then it can take the role of the worlds hard currency, the way the dollar is in the 3rd world.

I think urbit may be the way to do it.

You could print the public/private keys onto pieces of paper and trade that. Oh fuck that is actually illegal, some guy was selling bitcoin engraved onto gold coins and the government shut him down.

But in theory a trusted source could distribute paper bitcoin currency in certain set denominations.

I'm an absolute poorfag due to life circumstances and I got very few $$ I can trade for btc. Yet I still want in, this shit just looks amazingly profitable as long as you dont goof and buy a car with your free profit.

My question is what would be the faster way for a poorfag to generate btc? I looked up cloud mining but I remain unconvinced. I dont want under any circumstance to throw my money away.

I subject to Veeky Forums wisdom in this matter

Trumpcoin was fun. Where should I look to find the next high energy shitcoin?

I'd like to see some hype around siacoin, but it's a solid technical coin, not meme magic.

>Buying a NEW FUCKING CAR

>A product which literally loses 12% in value by the ACT OF CHANGING OWNERSHIP

>Will hemorrhage 15% annually until it's worth $3k in 5 years.

Jesus Christ.

Poorfag in spirit will always be a poorfag.