/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: low earth orbit memes edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/?bonus=TXXvg
cryptopia.co.nz/
youtube.com/watch?v=5woP0491VcM
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought in 4,000 at .05 to the fuckin moon.

Pepe compliments of my daughter

Prediction: 40k sat by tonight

Can anyone tell me what the Order Book on Yobit tells me?

They're still working hard to improve new site according to previous thread.

where can i watch the alex jones show online?

How can I get into this if I am mexican? Circle does not accept my debit card

Pay for the wall first.

Price plummeting, lets buy some more

i've been right with everything in the last 3 threads. i'm buying at 12-14k today

Go to infowars website

dat 24 hour volume tho

how come you think its gonna dip that low user?

1 Trump = 3 Mexican pesos

because it's probably not gonna get mentioned today. if it does get mentioned i am obviously wrong and you can ignore what i wrote

true dat

>lost 12k out of 18k trumps on yobit dice

hey guys I really want to get into this but did I miss my chance or is it still good to buy?

Completely new here

Is there some guide that teaches about cryptos in general and more specifically the trumpcoin wallet exe? Im getting confused by some of the things on the wallet, ex why is it 'out of sync' and is my address confidential/can i change it?

like a .04$ difference between Yobit and CCex, too bad Yobit is shit and didn't send my confirmation email

Theoretically, you could still buy in. Its expected to moon after 3PM EST with the airing of Info Wars where, according to the dev, it will be talked about and finally get public media attention.

It's basically bitcoin, so look up tutorials on btc and apply same knowledge to trump.
Out of sync means you haven't downloaded the trumpchain. Takes a few hours,let it run.

it automatically downloads trumpchain?

says i have 0 of 50 blocks

i'll add to this thread what i posted in the other one:

use the app Bitcoin Checker in google app store to set price alarms so you can stay updated on price movements even when at work, on the move or asleep. Choose c-cex as exchange and trump/btc as currency pair

tip if you have spare trump and find this useful
yobit.net/?bonus=TXXvg
TWchfhtWs8rQNhpQDsq8r75uhN4GTCUkk7

should i move my trumpcoin to trumpcoin wallet or should i keep it c-cex for super fast day trade readiness

you deserve it

Don't play the fucking dice. Some mook was moaning about how he lost 30 grand on dice today. Be glad it wasn't that much .

Bought 15,000 at 0.03 lmao

HOLY FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS

you lyin, I'm watching the stream

New Zealand's moon rocket launching early!

the fuck is this

link to the stream?

cryptopia.co.nz/

-where the pros trade.

i had to buy in at $0.019, only so i can say i bought in at a penny. was only $100 so sorry i didn't have faith in Trump at the time, polls were scary.

>cryptopia.co.nz/

you're either stupid or a phony bruh

Keep scrollin, mate. This rocket's low orbit.

Looks like it was a single sale of 0.007 trumpcoin at a rate of 0.001 btc.

Feeling pretty stupid right now. Bought 5000 at 0.00003 and sold at 0.00009. Had to buy in again when it hit 20.

Guys I'm scared. I'm watching Alex jones. Is this the end of TrumpCoin?

It hasn't even begun yet you silly willy

I thought the interview was at 3 PM?

youtube.com/watch?v=5woP0491VcM

No. It's only the beginning.

Lol I know. I'm slap-happy from nosleep.

that isn't the show, it was just reruns of him shilling his shit

same hear breh, cept i bought back in at .00009

How secure / reliable is localbitcoins?

I wasnt keeping an eye on things. Exploded overnight. Gonna have to be patient and buy on every dip now.

It's secure bit expect to pay a premium from them folks. Not to LocalBitcoins but to the sellers there.

Every one of them is a fat dude with a prego-belly, waxed moustache, type of dude you would see at a swap meet or Fry's.

how do i make sure i buy on dips?

Go by the feedback, 100% positive with a few thousand sales means you're safe.

Easy mode: put in a reasonable but low-ball order that you can live with waiting and live with if it never hits.

Cool, and I assume I can use my wallet there to transfer btc to c-cex and yobit? and then back again to my wallet on localbitcoins after selling Trumps?

Everyone come to the launch site oh geez oh golly
www.infowars.com
This is the site, right?
Is the interview coming up?
I'm not actually sure but I'm gonna watch anyway

so use c cex automated orders then

is there a way to get notification on phone when that happens or do i have to check the phone every 2 minutes

Idk for c-cex but I do know bitcoin checker has alerts for c-cex. I just have the trading screen up on a dedicated monitor at work along with some alarms...

Yeah you got it. And if you're looking for long term storage of your btc I recommend a simple Electrum wallet.

Where can i watch the show live? I can only find yesterday's shit

Also this dude Alex Jones is a fucking nutjob lel

see
also i wouldn't suggest to anyone who don't feel they understand completely where the market is heading and can micro manage their orders to try and buy the dips. are you even a trader? have you been following trumpcoin moves intently for more than a week?

good luck

I saw someone in another thread mention bitcoin checker app. Supposedly lets you set up alerts based on price. Haven't used it myself.

alright

Yo forex trader here, the last pump was because of a pattern called a bullish flag. Today is showing the same pattern.
Ahhh yeeeeaa

i just added 35 trump coin and will buy in dips and sell in high with that as a base and not touch the rest of my trump coin, for starters

ok nice, and the simplest way of getting those BTC back into cash on my bank account would be? Selling them on localbtc ofc, but I won't have any kind of reputation, what are some other options?

Just bought 92 Trumps, can't wait to be rich ;)

the new website
>the new website
the new website
>the new website
the new website
>the new website

only able to view mobile, but Jesus, what happened.
If you click one of the information box slides, it slides the info INTO the other box info.

Also, why is "how to buy trumpcoins " not front and center with a link to a step by step guide.

Also
>what is the trumpcoin team?
you mean, "who makes up the trumpcoin developer team?"

is pajeetmod back or something.
Please respond

You can sell to someone on there without feedback but it's a bit of a premium. Could sell to an exchange but they'll demand ID because of money laundering laws. Advantages and disadvantages to both.

Is there a way to put in limit buys on Yobit so I don't have to watch for dips 24/7?

POO IN LOO DUMP TRUMP POO IN LOO

Trump website guy here.

Appreciate the heads up. Those text boxes on the mobile site weren't supposed to be clickable, fixing that up now.

And we're waiting on the new how-to video by videoguy which will get added as an explanation on how to trade.

hummm, what I could do is just transfer them from there to a local wallet like Electrum you mentioned?
And keep them there, I want to have some for long term anyway.

Can someone be so Kind and send some TC's my way so I can check if everythings working?
Thx in advance
TC1VwYExUtjcg5B6hK43oLrWGUtQLpNyVg

Thank you for your work sir.

So we are just gonna full thousands of potential adapters to the site but not provide a tutorial to buy because the videos not ready? :(

Many of the fan sites like signal7 have a text tutorial.
Hard to believe a php cssino template you downloaded off the Internet and filled in the text boxes is what we waited a week on...

when you put in an order to buy you can set the price to whatever you want, and if it dips down to that price and there are sell orders for that price it will automatically buy for you.

The header with the Trump fun and the current price look good but when you scroll down you can't see shit when it is over something. maybe make the background of the header less transparent?

get rid of "/ Stop talking gobbledygook?" part of the info near the bottom. like wtf so unprofessional.

Good work on the site so far though it looks nice.

So is the donate button supposed to be as simple as donating cash like PayPal? Not having to buy btc then buy Trump to donate?

Got it thanks. And what time is Alex Jones' radio show on today?

Video guy here

Working on it now, should be done within the week

Just making it 100% professional for our new investors

or podcast w/e idk

Relax user, we wanted it out before this potential mention on TV. Still working on it and a bit to do. In the meantime I'll link one of the guide sites as a "How to buy."

Fair enough, next update will change the wording on that.

np bro, and i would like to know that too lol

Sup videoguy, good to hear. I'll link to one of the comprehensive guides for how to buy for now.

Soooo which of these guys are gonna mention Trumpcoin today??

>picrelated

show is on right now

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Just curious, is anyone here still buying?

Absolutely. Slim-no chance it won't hit at least 50 cents, if not way more.

yea footer is all messeup or idk even know whats going on with that.

the wallets image container looks a little squished

starting to look good, parallax might make it sexy.

On the forum it said it was a guy called Robert Steele.

>coin is going down
>no mention on alex jones

just dipped to 18ksat on yobit

yeah and now it's back to 21k. what's your point?

AKA a guy who Jones isn't interviewing today.

See picute

good time to buy the dip, thats all

>Yobit is overloaded, please reload page in 2 mins!

lol

troll box said yobit was going to do a 20 min maintenance

SHOO SHOO HILLSHILL

"Cluster Upgrade". Best timing ever.

I'm actually really glad that this fake Alex Jones mention was going on, coinfags are getting redpilled en mass