NON-METAL FAGS BTFO

They hold me last November/December when Silver was $14.xx per ounce not to buy it, metals never make money, and they're a horrible investment.

TOP FUCKING KEK

EPICLY BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!?!?

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't believe in precious metals, or dont own any! PLEBS B T F O

>MFW

Who else is enjoying their newfound portfolio growth? I'm gonna cash out all my silver and buy the next worthwhile dip.

>$5 increase per oz for something that sat stagnate for almost a year and tied up capital

25% invoice in something that holds its value, is secure and tangible, and thats so low cost any non-poorfag can relatively easily buy a substantial quantity of it

fify

collecting pretty coins and bars are just hobbies for me.

Platinum is where it's at

i bought silver at $15
i'm waiting it to go above $25

But what about all the chumps who carry on about how platinum isnt money?

>mfw

Youve got a good point user, on second thought I think I'll wait a few days to see if goes higher.

It might go lower but as long as it doesnt drop 25%+ I'm still doing great

silver moves in these wavelike patterns it went up then fell back then up and now it can fall back but in a few months i thing it will hit 20 something. we will see i can wait i can wait for a fucking long time for an other super bubble.

i sold two kilos when it hit 17.80
i'm holding the rest, this silver is going to mars, fuck the moon.

Bourght gold and silver 2 days ago. Went slightly longer gold than silver. Made 6% in 2 days. My bro went longer on silver and made 10% in 2 days. I'm all in on silver now.

Using bullionvault to trade through. Looking at some CFD & Forex brokers in the UK but they seem over complicated for what I want. What are others using?

>tfw you own 100+oz

Where do you think it is going? One report said over $2,000 which I found rather absurd.

>mfw I wanted to buy more silver but something is happening that's causing it to increase.

Fuck, I might as well buy more 1/10th Gold Eagles.

300+ozt for me!

Yeah, dont fall for the clickbait. When it breaches 20, im thinking it'll sharply dip back down to about 17.50 or so before steadily rising beyond the 20 dollar point. It'll continue this trend, going a little higher each time until something newsworthy happens that causes it to either climb rapidly again, or drop like a stone.

It hit $20 sometime today, then dipped to $19.80 when I checked it and then finally closed at $19.87.

I bet when it opens tuesday we see a correction dip back into the lower $19's and a steady rise throughout the week, breaking $20 sometime around the end of the week thurs-fri.

If the current trend continues, I wouldn't be surprised to see 21 around next fri.

When do we think its gonna go back down?

mid august-beg sept

why do you think that?

I work at a bank and literally ever investment advisor/planner/private investment advice planner told me NOT to buy precious metals, didn't even advise me to buy a little as a hedge. I ignored their advice and was able to cash a portion in at a profit when Brexit hit and repositioned myself when the market dropped. I don't get how people cannot hold at least a little of their portfolio in precious metals especially when gold isn't especially inflated.

>silver is going to mars
literally possible, famalam. Solar panels use silver and mars rovers may require solar panels.

My goldminingfund is up 74% since I bought it 8 months ago.
I swear Veeky Forums gives me the worst advicd I never had.

Did you ask them why you shouldn't buy precious metlas?

>hey bro you shouldn't buy precious metals
>some time later
>25%~ increase in value
>hey man you wanna buy some of my stock off me? :^)

listen to literally nobody's advice if you don't know for certain they don't have an interest in what you're asking about

I really don't know. Historically over the last 50 years the returns are very slight on precious metals and astronomical for stocks, if you just hold, don't sell. It's mainly a hedge against market volatility and inflation. Which IMO will become more important as the markets become more volatile.

>gold isn't especially inflated

Gold literally cannot be inflated.

When the price was at $1700 it was inflated it then dropped like a stone in 2013

Nice understanding of economics you have there.