Anyone /Big 4/ on this board?

If not, why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

erogazo-chan.com/blog-entry-190.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay logo

At least its not a shitty acronym like the rest of them.

No. Affirmative action for women. Even though accounting is a woman dominated field.

Go ahead and do big 4 if you have no drive or ambition. Otherwise do industry and job swap every 2 years.

Starting a financial services audit internship with EY this winter

About to start full time at EY. Transaction Advisory

What state?

Illinois

Minnesota here. Close but no cigar

Applied to Deloitte for a few jobs and waiting to hear back. Hoping I can get back to Dallas or go to New York. Getting tired of airline industry and their abysmally low-paying jobs.

What is accounting at an airline like

It's Friday and I'm half a fifth of rum deep. Let's talk accounting

Plz no bully

Because I couldn't get in, now I work in corporate for a major bank and consider suicide daily because I hate my job and feel like a failure because I'll never do Big 4 public accounting

Not in accounting bruh. I'd want to do management consulting.

Finance for the airline side is OK. My company is still working through all their shit with their recent merger and my station is growing big time so there's lots of money funneling our way.

Enjoy 155 bruh. I quit 6 months ago. Best decision ever. I make $125k at 26.

Thanks senpai. What do you do now?

Because PwC is better

Big 5 here, used to the best deals for a mosin nagant. fuckin embargo

I work for them.

Booz Allen here. I fell bad for industry people considering I came from that.

2 years ago i got a job offer in the EU as a consultant. They offered me 50k before tax while i was making 45k net.

Trololo told them no thanks. That and the high workload is just for suckers

You mean like Shekelwaterhousecoopers

How do you get rich off a fixed salary, OP?

What is the hype about these firms? They even do not guarantee data is correct with the disclaimers. What is the point of them?

>big 4 people are proud of the overtime
>they do it for free

I'm an undergrad accounting major at a school EY (and others) recruit heavily from
What's the best route for getting in with big4 or other firm?

My gpa is a 2.8 but I have three semesters to salvage and 2 years of 3.5+ to pull from with two semesters of bad grades

Any tips?

It's a decent starting point for a career.

It's weird isn't it? How do they convince all the graduates to act this way? How do they get them all to be so happy about working for free?

Can someone in big 4 please explain?

>How do you get rich off a fixed salary
Become a partner bruh

>What is the hype about these firms?
Possibly the best start you can have in that field. They invest heaps into you in the form of training (CFA, CPA, etc) and having Big 4 experience is great to then transition into other firms/private. Most people won't stay there forever, hence they have a pretty high turnover rate. But you do your 5 years, take advantage of the training and then move on to bigger things.

Dear heavens sauce on pic plz

By putting a ton of pressure on complete noobs who are desperate.

The sad thing is this culture has now permeated finance. I often hear about how a company works "New York hours" while paying flyover salaries.

I already wanked tonight, but now I want to go again. damn you.

Glorious 7.62x54

Who is it?

A quick google image search yielded this:

erogazo-chan.com/blog-entry-190.html

NSFW of course.