Reposting from Veeky Forums

Reposting from Veeky Forums

Writing a business plan to open an actual fitness restaurant.

You may have heard of Protein House and other places with a similar premise, but they really cater to casual gym goers, or 'DYEL' as you call them. They sell low calorie salad wraps and fruit smoothies.

The place I'm opening will be split into a 'bulking' and 'cutting' areas, and some of the menu items will be

>JUST (TM) Seasoned chicken breast
>Eight egg omelette
>Actual fresh vegetables (broccoli, kale) and wholegrain/brown rice

Basically the same shit you cook at home, but marinated, seasoned, grilled, BBQ. At an affordable price, the place you can eat at regularly after gym sessions.

This is a niche market but there's a great location with high fitness enthusiast foot traffic, and I'm assuming the average guy who looks after their health would also like to eat lean meats and veg once in a while.

Don't forget to offer a vegan section

selling roids probably got a better ROI plus better results

You say you're writing a business plan.

I see no statistics and no estimates.

Did you come up with this idea 5 minutes ago?

They had a similar concept in NYC about a decade ago called THE PUMP. Went out of business pretty fast.

The food was super healthy just as you describe but tasted so god damn bland.

It's funny you'd say this. MY buddy is starting a company like this in Florida that he hopes to grow into a large supermarket type thing. Ultimately I think he hopes to create cheaper, prepared, and readily available food to the masses to help not only save money but introduce a store front that is health orientated. This business also includes delivery (soon).

Don't just try to target the average person working out...think moms too busy with a schedule to cook dinner but wants a cheaper healthy dinner for their family. Think single family homes just need a quick fix a couple times a week. Think College/students who need to save money but don't want to eat ramen noodles.

BAGEL
U
R
G
E
R
S

Aren't dedicated bodybuilders the poorest class of human since slavery was legal?
They survive on canned tuna and steroids, while blowing gym owners to get free workout passes.

You expect me to post it here? I've been filling it in parts for a while, just thought I'd ask here for some bonus insight.

I've tried some of the potential dishes myself, and have had people over to try them. They're not bland at all, without the extra calories from butter/oils or the salt.

Do you know how expensive steroids are? They are not at all poor, they just spend their entire income on drugs which is more than most people could afford.

That's kinda the point I'm aiming for. How much money is leftover to spend on your prepared foods?

Would it be possible for you to cut costs by running your body builder fast food out of a food truck that hangs out in the parking lot of gyms? I'm sorry, I just don't see string tanktop dudes legday walking across the street to your restaurant, sitting down for an hour or two to eat an expensive rice and chicken dish with fancy Weider Shake.

Honestly, aren't these folks as time-poor, because of their lifestyle, as they are money-poor? Two hour daily workouts cuts into the time available for work and play.

Also, please don't take any of this as naysaying. I just want to see you 'make it brah'.

>assuming everyone is unable to cook
>assuming everyone wants to spend at least twice the amount they would to eat "healthy"

Hello stupid-faggot. Why are you replying to me?

Dumbnuts asks for feedback.

Lashes out when someone tells him their two cents.

Go home you estro-pumped halfwit.

I'm not op. Id call you retarded, and stuff, but meh...

OP this is a great idea, I am stealing it.

Cheers bro.

I think you would do better with a home food delivery model like blue apron.

>bulking and cutting areas

lol thats a terrible idea

listen to this user. 90-95% of Restaurants are money death pits. Try to start a food truck or even a type of Ice Cream truck thing that sells protein shakes/bars

That's a terrible idea that will fail.

Op Google MyFitFoods. They package the food for you. It's actually really tasty and the concept makes money.

ive seen this biz before in singapore. it seems to sorta work as an in-gym kiosk that sells smoothies, bars, and other prepared, long shelf life food/drinks. basically a protein infused smoothie bar at the gym. I dont know if it makes money though. most lifters bring protein power of their own.

Restaurant business is really tuff dude. Very high failure rate. What is your experience in the industry?

But some of this shit isn't actually healthy. Rice is full of fucking carbs you dolt. Eggs are better for you than just egg whites. America has no fucking concept of what is healthy. That's why all of you are fat

>my friends say my meals taste good

Okay