How did they not, when planning this note, think that maybe, just maybe, this doesn't really work?

How did they not, when planning this note, think that maybe, just maybe, this doesn't really work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
theworstthingsforsale.com/?s=zimbabwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you suggestions they are capable of planning anything? 100,000 years of diamonds squishing up between their toes, year round plentiful wild grains/ vegetables, and gigantic slow animals that could feed 100's just lumbering around aimlessly, yet still starvation is the norm.

You literally may as well ask why birds don't build their nests with bricks.

Samefag

>Implying southern Africa isn't the hardest terrain to live in.
I'll answer your bait. It was a genius move by Mugabe to destroy the power of his enemies and reunite the country.

You are trying to razzle me with a devious flimflam... either that, or you are a genuine 80IQ American negro.

You remember all those great sub-Saharan African empires that had great track records of establishing their own tenure OR roughly mimicking European/Asian formulas for success?

>nigs

It did work though. It prevented having to print trillions of dollars worth nothing.
When Trillion dollar bills didn't work they finally decimalized their currency

>You are trying to razzle me with a devious flimflam... either that, or you are a genuine 80IQ American negro.

Go choke on meth Cletus. I make more bank than your retarded ass.
Why would anyone want to live in an empire? Being imperilized means you were conquered.

Genuine question. Do they have properly qualified people running their central bank?
I don't mean qualified as in competent. Just with some appropriate knowledge of economics and finance.

I mean I know nepotism and corruption are basically accepted as status quo but i find it hard to believe that they just dragged a random farmer in, slapped a suit on him and gave him a desk.

Surely the head of the bank of Nigeria must at least be qualified enough to know that he's running a clownshow?

That would imply they did any planning other than litterally just blaming whitey, hacking up the few farmers still foolish or brave enough to cling on and then going back to setting fire to each other for casting the evil eye on their neighbours goat.

Top kek

>Nigeria.

I meant zimbabwe.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74

>Mugabe
>Genius

lol

But Rhodesians did fucking die. Just get over it. Russia is the future. Western Europeans and their descendants must be exterminated as retribution for historic imperialism and slavery. What are you going to do about it cuck? Interracial births are at an all time high :^)

>Why would anyone want to live in an empire? Being imperilized means you were conquered.

Yes what a terrible fate to be imperialized. Thank (((G-d))) those africans were liberated from the tyranny of European empires so they would not have to fare the same fate as the terrible third world failed-states of Canada and Austrailia.

The nig nogs have been freed from tyranny and now enjoy their sovereignty in their 1st world AAA rated utopias

This isn't a direct answer to your question but I feel like it can provide you some sort of insight into how these African """""""""'people"""""""""" operate:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Does anyone know how to calculate taxes of a point break analysis?
I'm in a big pickle with this one, so help is much appreciated.

The majority of the population of Australia and Canada aren't descendants of the conquered and "imperialized" culture. They're the descendants of the people who did the conquering and "imperializing".

You should actually be comparing with the Australian aboriginal people and the native people of Canada. And they're doing pretty badly in general.

their only fault was they stopped too soon. they would have survived if they had printed quadrillion notes

That's a bad comparison

Aboriginals are no worse off than they were when the British got there

They really weren't affected

Why is it a bad comparison?

I agree that they aren't doing much worse than before the British arrived.

And the native people of Canada and the aboriginals are where they are of their own accord

They chose to not integrate into society and retain their traditional living

If they integrated, they would be reaping the rewards of living in a 1st world AAA capitalist nation

Fucking degenerates. I knew you couldn't answer my question. Posers. I'm going back to /pol/

Obviously you aren't living in Zimbabwe then, so ooga booga, indeed.

They were subject to a deliberate genocide...

Yeah. But that's over now.
At this moment in time they're no worse off than before.

As a Canadian who live near a reserve. that is 100% false.

For real? People are still killing them?

Not even one post has mentioned that the note literally has a picture of 3 rocks stacked on top of each other.

Kek

That's actual art-deco architecture for Sub-Saharans. The pinnacle achievement of 200 years of drinking water buffalo urine and sticking chicken bones in their noses, while Europeans turned South Africa and Rhodesia into first world nations before their very eyes.

No. that they're no worse off.
although they are murdered more frequently than white people.

It's actually naturally occurring

So is ebola. Africa is truly a place of wonder.

zimbabwe made money selling the $1OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.OO notes to overseas currency collectors. i heard about them on the worstthingsforsale.com a few years ago and bought some for a couple bucks each theworstthingsforsale.com/?s=zimbabwe

jerks like me bought em and that helped mugabe carry out his brutal war crimes for a little longer lol.
I gave a few of the bills away in birthday cards and people just loved them.

i still have 7 left and now they are selling for $50 on ebay. oh yeah! dats how we do it on /biz! suck on it bitch.

not sure if theyre real tho, the reflective ink looks pretty cheezy but maybe zimbabwe just has a shitty mint.

Found the nigger.

If they look like OP's pic then they are real. The picture above the serial number should be reflective-ish
>They jumped to $50
I got mine when they were at $5. I should have bought more

Same. Bought one for £1 years back because I though it was funny. Never thought it might worth anything one day.

looks exactly like OP's pic. the paper doesnt seem good quality. probably will be easy to counterfeit, especially since theyre worth $50/each now.