I still dont understand why God created us?It makes zero (0) sense

I still dont understand why God created us?It makes zero (0) sense.

>judeo-christianity is the only relevant mythology
dumb frogposter
inb4 127 posts of Constantine and born-agains

No matter how you look at it the thing that created us never explained why.

God is all about increasing infinities.

He is Love, and the greatest act of love is to lay down your life for another.

Jesus proved His love for us when He lay down His life for all of us. The greatest act of love in the history of the universe.

He made you because He loves you and wants you to live with Him forever. In fact, because He loves you so much, He'd rather die than live without you.

So He did.

And then on the third day, He rose from the dead, and promised everyone who loves Him to do the same for them.

Why are you even owed an explanation? That's beyond stupid. Do I need to issue a bible penned in insect pheremones to the queen ant and her subject if I start an ant farm for fun? Jesus fucking christ, go outside.
Don't you even START, Christposter.

Please don't derail my thread.If youre not going to answer my question kindly fuck off.

It's a question only a member of the family of God can answer.

God desires relationships with His creations, as He is relational even within Himself.

I answered your question completely and truthfully.

If my answers scare you, stop asking scary questions.

It's the only answer you're going to get. Look forward to endless circular bickering with the Autistic Disciple of Jeeby Chreeby before a protestant jumps in and they start a shit-flinging contest about the divinity of Mary. You asked for this.

>Do I need to issue a bible penned in insect pheremones to the queen ant and her subject if I start an ant farm for fun?
But its not like that.That comparison is flawed as much as Posts

No, the two responses come from people with two different beliefs about God. One believes He created us to interact with us, and the other believe He created us to observe us.

And your belief?

Less reasonable than either, I would imagine from your vitriolic responses.

This is like asking your mom and dad why they made you, there is no why you just happened end of discussion.

It's pretty much the exact same question, yes.

>ask a question
>b-but what is your belief
But how can you even compare God with your parents.If that was the case there will no point of him.

So basically, like my parents, god is just a selfish dick who created me for no reason?

Without God, your parents wouldn't exist.

You were born without choice into your family.

You are now presented the choice to be adopted into God's family, or not. It's a free will choice that only you can make. It has consequences both ways. And in the immortal words of Geddy Lee, if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

People with poor earthly fathers have a difficult time grasping that their potential heavenly Father is perfect in all ways, and preferable in all ways, to their poor earthly father.

Which is why this climate of poor fathers, absent fathers, and unknown fathers has produced a generation of complete degenerates.

>You were born without choice into your family.
Why?
>It has consequences both ways
WHY?!?

You are, without rival, the absolute WORST poster on the entirety of this godforsaken board. I just wanted you to know.

Your parents made a choice, consciously or unconsciously, by having sex to produce a child. That happened without your consent.

You now have two opportunities facing you. One is to make a family with a mate by your own consent, and the other is to be adopted into a heavenly family, again with your consent.

Your parents, and God, gave you the precious gift of life.

You do not seem to be enjoying that gift at the moment, but things can and do change, and you can realize that life is the most precious gift of all.

Your opinion has been duly noted. Have a blessed day.

Oh, and God did not forsake this board. He sent me here.

> adopted into a heavenly family, again with your consent.
Proof?
>but things can and do change, and you can realize that life is the most precious gift of all.
Not really.There are billions of examples.

The proof is in the word of God that you refuse to deal with.

Because you refuse to deal with the word of God, you don't have any information that is reliable upon which to make your choices.

I probably would create a universe if I was alone, undying, had my current sensibilities and a LOT of CPU room and energy available.

Top kek
You make me laugh a lot but like I said already please don't derail my thread because it already looks like shit.

That's the spark of God that has not been snuffed out in you; that's the desire of the Creator, to collaborate in creating things with His followers.

Yeah but I'm sure its not going to be like our universe.

Your questions have been answered.

Oddly enough, you don't seem to want answers; you seem to want unanswered questions, possibly as a rationale for you behaving in the manner you want to behave, without any guilt attached.

>Your questions have been answered.
Maybe in your imagination you did but here on this thread you didn't.
>I say so its true fuck logicz and shieet.

It's straight from the mouth of God.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever would believe in Him would not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

But how can you even prove it.

that is proof

it's not empirical evidence but why are you asking for that when it comes to the bible? they're two different systems

>that is proof
that was a quote not a proof
>it's not empirical evidence but why are you asking for that when it comes to the bible? they're two different systems
How so?Everything was created by God.

including the bible. if you think everything was created by god then you have to accept that the bible is true because it is the bible that says everything was created by god. you can't pick and choose

Let God prove it to you. He's better at it than I am.

The point is that you were asking for empirical proof on something that was not a mathematical problem, where proofs actually exist, and you have not yet come to the realization that revealed knowledge from God requires no proof, only belief or disbelief. And you're free to do either, and again, both have consequences.

>trying to escape the question that hard
>bible is true because it is the bible that says
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
And then what about the million other "Gods" who claim the same?
How?

which ones?

>mathematical problem, where proofs actually exist
>God requires no proof, only belief or disbelief
How do you know?
>And you're free to do either, and again, both have consequences.
So cruel

There's only one God.

Demand to God to prove Himself to you, and don't let up until He does.

I know of no other way.

>he does it once again
>which ones
Which ones do you think?You ask me such question as if there is only one belief in the world.
>don't let up until He does.
And how would I even know and then why would he prove himself only to me.

what the fuck else did you expect to get by making this thread?

I don't know.I thought somebody will try to rationalise it but I guess my hopes were way too high.

If by God you mean aliens

You have to at least accept the possibility that an all powerful God can communicate with you in such a way as to make Himself known.

But I do.
What

You're retarded

I'll help you OP.
All of this is a joke. God made up a shitty story that is completely false in every conceivable manner to see how many people fall for it. On Judgement day living creature to exist in the entire universe will stand before God who will laugh and explain in english that the correct answer was Southern Baptist. Most won't understand, even more will even be incapable of hearing His enormous cackle as He casts everyone, even the Southern Baptists into the lake of fire

Our planet was seeded by aliens

*every living creature

God didn't, it was nature wich created us.

You don't seems to be any brighter.
>His enormous cackle as He casts everyone, even the Southern Baptists into the lake of fire
kek
Proof?
And where did nature came from?

All God created were the integers. Anything else is the work of man.

It's on the history channel what more proof do you need?

which ones do you think? can you name even one?

i answered your question anyway.

From itself. Nature is noting more that matter expressing itself in every way it can, call it science or whatever. Then, Intelliegence is the matterĀ“s way to metaphysically undertand itself. You are welcome.

> (You)
>And where did nature came from?

From itself. Nature is noting more that matter expressing itself in every way it can, call it science or whatever. Then, Intelliegence is the matterĀ“s way to metaphysically undertand itself. You are welcome.

Imagine for a moment that you're the only thing in existence, imagine how boring that would be.

When god says things like "You lack the ability to comprehend this." He probably means that you cant fathom living forever as the only thing.

If you pursue God with all your energies, all your focus, you will know why.
It is.
Give an example more relevant to western society.

I guess even omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient entities need hobbies.

This

why are you doing this.
>can you name even one?
Why do I need to name one?Can you finally answer one of my questions?
Makes no sense.
I'm sure he could easily find way more entertaining things to do.

>Why do I need to name one?

the point is you can't because the judeo-christian (and islamic) creation myth is the only one where 'god created everything'. your questions are uninformed

If I was an all-powerfull being and I was the only thing in the universe, I would create loads of stuff.

Made me chuckle.

Any realistic "god" is the unpredictable, unknown side of time (the future).

Living things are lucky to exist.

We (humans) created God through our thoughts and will.

Time (as a god) created us (all life) as a random act of heat & sun energy mixed with the particles found on our rock we call Earth.