/int/craft Historical RP Server - 2016 Edition LAUNCHES IN HALF AN HOUR

IP: intcraft.online
Minecraft Version: 1.10
Website for more information: board.intcraft.online/
Skype Group
join.skype.com/rJlgJmDID5IM

Features:
RP and political play in (current year). All factions made by players will reflect actual nations in the world today.

World map designed by our dedicated map maker: chien the slovene

Modern day guns for pvp! Fully functioning weapons with ammunition. Crafting recipes will be posted shortly

Auxillary plugins like brewcraft and chaircraft! With brewcraft you can brew different types of alcohol and drink them! Some give you buffs, other debuffs, and if you drink enough you begin to slur your speech in chat and can even pass out. Chaircraft lets you sit in chairs, good stuff.

Whoever wants to make Komi (Republic in Russia) with me, message me ingame or on skype, my skype name is blyat_cyka

SERVER IS UP

holy shit finally

Join Israel for free shekels.

where can I get a map

you should download voxelmap

Fuck off with yiur shitty server where the admins have a clear bias towards one Nation.
In the last map it was Rome where they practically banned every member of their only threat.
Dont fall for this meme. This server sucks always has and always will.

those madmins are dead, new ones are up

is there a dynmap of the server?

Well then good luck.
t. 0sama

MODS Please change the color of the chat text for regular players
the gray blends together and hurts the eyes desu

it is fucking retarded

bump

bump

what are the mods i need to download?

This server is falling into the same traps that kill every fucking iteration.
It could literally be a GOAT server and never die if the owner did this:

- Disable PvP during grace (I don't care if grace is made shorter if this happens)
- Ban people who exploit the plugins (This never happens because it's usually the admins exploiting)
- Make set in stone rules that can't change without owner approval

Memeraiding is not part of the experience, it's aggravating and ruins big factions which are what keep the server alive
Please just do this mister owner, I just want a banter-filled world map server without cucks ruining it ;_;

Also, admins shouldnt be in player factions t.b.h.

it'd be cool as fuck if admins had their own faction and just worked 100% on building their place up and not warring with people

We need a dynmap so bad. I'm building a fac from the ground up but I'm not even sure if I'm in the right location for it.

Nothing, the server automatically downloads everything it has for you. You could download some minimap stuff though, if you want to

Why do you guys always refuse to host the world map somewhere for download? Every thread there's someone asking to download the world map on its own.

Can someone post screenshots for a sad user? I want to see what my only friends are building.
Thank you, from my heart.

Because if people could download the map and use it, they'd make their own server and not have to play on this shitty one. The admins know this and so they hold the map hostage every time.