Did anyone else feel a small "trauma" after their first day of wageslavery?

Did anyone else feel a small "trauma" after their first day of wageslavery?

Humiliation, exhaustion, braindeadedness after every single 6 hour shift, but only the first day shocked me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-08-26/jail-becomes-home-for-husband-stuck-with-lifetime-alimony
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try r9k

i did and it lasted for many months

>be electrical engineer
>work 8 hours a day at desk job
>maybe 3 hours of actual work
>go home to my wife who has made dinner every evening
>bang 10/10 wife, pussy on tap nigga
>go to the gym to squat

>make over 100k

>normally functioning brain

Yes, yes. Keep dreaming goy.

>every single 6hr shift

>yet he still posts frogs

obviously something is wrong with your brain

Sounds like you married young. Is your wife a stay at home?

> inb4 lifetime alimony

Part time

Try r9k buddy

If you dislike your work so much just go back to being a NEET and posting/saving pepes all day long. That's much funner, right?

Yeah from engineer bro to another, watch your back bro.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-08-26/jail-becomes-home-for-husband-stuck-with-lifetime-alimony

Know your state's divorce laws inside out and don't become anyone's beast of burden.

Shid I'll keep that in the back of my mind

If you spend six hours straight manning a grill or taking orders, it's no wonder you feel like your brain is melting. Let me guess, you go home, post on Veeky Forums, go to sleep, wake up, and repeat the whole cycle all over again?

Just find a way to mentally engage yourself during work hours and time will slip right by. Listen to podcasts, try to build a comprehensive mental map of your workspace, play online scrabble, it doesn't really matter as long as you can find something half interesting to focus on other than your job digging ditches.

>tfw work in call centre
>can't read a book or play games online, because I get like max 20 seconds between calls on weekdays
>whole day is assholes getting angry at me over problems I can do nothing about, because the company basically ties our hands and doesn't let us do anything but reprint bills and apologise profusely

I know that feel bro

>TFW outbound callcenter
>tfw other than being air conditioned and comfortable to sit no downtime at all to do other stuff

sucks :(

I would have either killed her, or moved to another country at that point. Holy shit that sounds awful.

No.
Then again all I do in my free time is sit in my room. I was so happy to be considered above dogshit I loved working and still kinda do

Sounds brutal. But then again, who do they call if they have a problem with you?

I got hired 3 months ago as analyst in administration dpt and i give orders to our indian and spanish teams. It's actually pretty satisfing.

Ari should have killed his wife. I'm not even joking. Got drunk and ran the bitch down "accidentally". 10 years straight is better than the hell he's stuck in.

The decadent west, ladies and gentlemen. And we're bombing people who had functioning civilizations where men and women knew their place for thousands of years in the middle east (if not 10s of thousands).

>Browsing Veeky Forums all day during work
Fuck yea i'm braindead

I work at a call center for an insurance company and it's the same shit.

Wagesalving wouldn't be so bad if I had a nice comfy job where I could shitpost on Veeky Forums all day.

I'm 6 months into my job and I feel at least 10x smarter than I have ever been before, even during college.