TRUMPCOIN GENERAL: TAKEOVER THREAD

OFFICAL CANTSTUMP DEV COMMENTS
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536318
"Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project. He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts. Sad!

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person. That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!"

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares if he's holding the Trump Fund, just make a SIMPLE DONATE BUTTON! To donate USD, not fucking TrumpCoin. Let the DEVs buy BTC>TRUMP with the USD. Get a real time converter to tell the donator "You donated xxx amount of Trumps with your USD."

Also just because some cuck is holding 200k trumps doesn't mean shit, he doesn't run the project anymore no one gives a shit about him. Collectively we have more trumps than he does all we need to do is recover the market once he dumps. Fuck him and his trumps.

Bitinator here. Im holding you guys do your thing ill keep tradeing and holding and see how this plays out l!

This, make sure you have that real time convertor and actually start using just one official website for TrumpCoin so it looks more professional and we can get more investing into this

But Pajeet has got to go

Donating with usd probably going to be difficult to get started almost certain require legal work? Yea, better be USA or UK lawyers none o that Nigeria.

COUP
We are this coin now. Power has switched hands.
Looking forward to getting back to the high energy posts we had throughout the last week and the videos.

>Power has switched hands
Not yet.

Where does one buy Trumpcoin with BTC?

Kraken?

c-cex or yobit

buy some for the trumpfund while its cheap brother

we can save this coin and your small contribution now will raise the value of your potential investment a hundredfold

OH fuck that, not registering on yet another exchange.

And I see the price plummeted once again. Man these shitcoins are just not worth the time.

There needs to be serious talks about the new fund IMO, and a coordination group needs to be made to take over TRUMPcoin

People will know that TRUMP is back when there's a new fund set up, this needs to be done quickly, otherwise people will lose faith in the coup. People trust actions over words.

This can't wait. We can't let chicken and his tantrums run the memewaves

>I see the price plummeted once again
You must be new.

Personally, at this point I don't even care about losing money.
This whole shitstorm is way too entertaining to ignore but I would have no interest in following it if I had no money in it.

"Chicken consistently sockpuppets himself on both his current thread and the previous, using the same formatting and syntax for every account he uses to agree with himself. He's clearly slipped away from pursuing a future for the coin and is more concerned with reactionary bullshit and narcissistic assertions.

CantStump is an entirely different person and I can say that as someone who has seen the two of them interact outside of the context of these threads. They live on different sides of the world and have very different ideas for the coin, with CantStump's clearly focussing on more realistic promotion strategies as well as an overall more transparent promulgation of information. His "disappearance" was him off a computer for a few days with his family which he's been perfectly fine with admitting and if not for chicken's ridiculous rant the coin would've rocketed then stabilised at 15 stats as opposed to the dwindling amount it is now. Every time chicken makes an emotionally heated comment the price lowers and the mere mention of his removal is raising the price as we speak. He made CantStump the dev and needs to live with the decisions he makes.

His constant question dodging, deletion of dissent and overall scattered demeanour bode poorly for the coin and do not reflect an image representative of a Trump-tied currency. This coin is about the community and Trump, not the solipsistic desires and beliefs of a dev who has consistently acted unprofessionally and downright ridiculously. The marketing team have been very active on Veeky Forums and any comments they've attempted to make have been deleted or scorned by chicken's irrationality.

Notice how this thread isnt moderated? Why might that be?

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

Chicken is welcome to remain a participant of the community, but his attention seeking and drama need to go."

interesting stuff comin from the new thread

This.

The big content guys are sleeping atm i think but when they wake up we must take action asap and start expanding on the meme infrastructure.

Also if anyone has some hard evidence in favor of cantstump and his character, it would be a good idea to go over to the bitcointalk thread and give the guy legitimacy. He will be the frontman of the new project, we can't afford to have him tainted by the pajeeti stench. People need to know he's a separate person to trust TRUMPcoin again

Fuck off r/cryptowolves, everybody playing in your game knows its a pump and dump and is trying to play themselves. There are no soccer moms dumping money into your shitcoin.

Isn't it obvious that the altcoin/shitcoin business model is ALWAYS to seize a few thousand Bitcoins from naive morons and then cash them out in fiat?

It's a low risk business, that's why there's so many shitcoins. You need to know a bit of code, use Bitcoin sourcecode, modify it, shill it and then if you're lucky, you can steal a few hundred thousand in Bitcoin.

>He made CantStump the dev
You know that those are just words?

There's various people holding various assets right now but the problem is that pajeet is holding the fund. Although that may or may not even matter.
The marketing guys can definitely drive the coin up a bit without any involvement from the pajeet.

I'd argue that most people here are well aware of that but decide to keep their mouth shut.

The price is still at 6k at the moment, 200 000 coins for a new fund would be nothing for a whale, let alone several whales

The very thing about trumpcoin is that it has potential to be bought by "soccer moms" and normies in general.

Why would anyone bother?

Because trump is a huge meme and most people are idiots.

y'all need to get into the new thread, if it generates more traffic than pajeet's it legitimises the movement to oust him

Here is my proposal to ensure that Trumpcoin continues to live. We can bring it back, but under very precise conditions.

1. The new fund must be divided by different trusted holders. The new devteam must be willing to split a four/three way of the fund.

2. These new devs must prove that they are all different people. Chicken is confirmed to be british, so I suggest a photo of themselves, and a vocaroo of them saying something. I can tell if you're scottish or not.

3. Most likely, if pajeet holds his fund, it doesn't matter what he does. If he sells, we have more money to soften the blow. If he actually donates it to Trump, then more the merrier, so there's really no concern. We need to forget about him, though monitor what he does.

We can do this. We are many people, and Pajeet is only one person. We have the power, one person. For Trump, for prosperity, for America. We the PEOPLE.

tensai really wants this to end

I have a simple question here.

What actual proof do we have that Pajeet is the one that fucked us all over? I know the original BitTalk thread is propaganda, but I don't know how I can trust CantStump.

Where's the crumb trail?

His marketing ideas were kind of shit, people called him out, he got buttmad and the whole drama in the thread made a lot of people dump their coins.

That's about it. I don't think the accusations of him dumping the fund are true.

There's no proof that he is Pajeet either, it maybe possible that Pajeet's accounts are spreading this rumor to kill our coup.

he just wants groundfloor on a new coin everyone else will do the work for
this is the plan as i can tell, the intention with all the devs is to accept skype calls as to show they are different people
his reactions and deletions of thread comments as well as repeated samefagging on his own thread isnt a good sign

all my experiences with cantstump have been solid and even if you dont like him, responsibility would likely be shared with him, the marketing guy, the video guy and potentially signal 7 (who got his comments deleted by pajeet)

Let's give TrumpCoin ownership to the folks at TrumpGeneral over in/pol/. They will happily remove kebabs, tacos and pajeet from the project and put it on the right track. Also, it's known that Trump campaign employees camp out in there so we'd be closer to an endorsement.

People are idiots, people can leave their responsibility in time of need and be gone for 48 hours when a person is singlehandedly crashing the coin. It can happen, not plausibe, but can definitely happen.

People do not leave their investments unattended though during a 75% price crash. Can'tstump was there and he was trading, he chose not to answer questions because that benefitted him. he's obviously working with chicken open your fucking eyes.

they are sitting on a ton of coins now and they are happy to run game on the community for their own profit. move on to new things, this is over. next step for them is phasing chicken out for good and escrowing the fund trying to create a new pump.

I and many more will personally work hard for the facts to be on the table so that never happens

No, /pol/ is too densed, and too unorganized.

>Trump campaign employees camp out in there

>bringing a scam coin closer to the actual trump campaign
If you actually think this is a good idea you need to get out before you start losing large amounts of money.

Cantstump was here though, that's the guy who has been making rumors to crash Trumpcoin for hours.

It is however true that the fair way to settle this is with a public announcement by cantstump, to bury this "cantstump is chicken" meme once and for all

>implying that everyone visits the trump general
>implying that the people who do aren't dedicated as fuck.
>awoo

They weren't "kind of" shit, they were just shit. Utter diarrhea shit.

His grand scheme to get the endorsement was to spam twitter with a poorly photoshopped picture of a bag, with some increadibly creepy text added below.

if you need proof pajeet =/= cantstump

he just deleted two posts referencing the new fund on his orwellian thread

pajeet is such a renegade dipshit who's bombing the coin and we're luckily at an early enough stage to still jettison him

There's no confirmation that pajeet even scammed anything, just a strong suspicion. But even if he didn't scam, it's obvious he is a retard. In fact even if he did scam he's a retard, because he popped his own bubble. He's in general just a guy who cucks himself due to his ego and stupidity.

TRUMPcoin can rise, the coup just needs to be legitimized, the memes need to get running. Wait a week, then start building ties to the media again once the coup team are firmly in charge

they do not have to be the same fucking person to be working together you fucking idiots lmao

they worked together to crash this coin to accumulate coins

stop caring about the fucking charades where they disagree in public, do you think they're gonna sit there and suck eachothers dicks? it's important for their plan that the public thinks they are unaffiliated

If they're such brilliant scammers why did they pop their own bubble? The behavior of chicken isn't explainable even assuming that he is scamming, unless he is pretending to be a retard for no discernible reason.

he's genuinely a retard m8

if you've been watching, people in the thread basically act as his wranglers and he turns on someone new every third week

To buy up more coins to sell off after things start to get better once chicken gets "removed" and things start going up again?

Sell out, make a ton of cash, buy up the remains, pump it back up again and sell out again.

Why do that with a coin which has the potential to repeat the success of Ron Paul coin then? Even if he's just in it for the money, shouldn't he play out his scam for bigger gains?

>the success of Ron Paul coin then

What success? RPC only peaked at 450k USD and collapsed afterwards. TRUMP has already double the impact

i'm a newb but my opinion is this.

the takeover is being rushed, or it may not even be needed.

i dont understand much, but it feels like Chicken is too involved in this for us to actually be able to overthrow him.

say we do it and we manage to bring in more fresh blood. anyone with half a brain will do his research before investing in this, and will eventually find the whole drama and be turned off. most of all, we cannot stop Chicken from talking, we cannot delete all the posts and threads, and there's no way to hide the fact that he is the creator of the project. the whole thing isn't as "transparent" anymore as it was originally marketed to be.

finally, i think everyone is giving Chicken way too much shit and is being led by their emotions. let him run the show for a little bit, see what he does in a week or two. there's plenty of time until november, which i believe will be the true turning point for the coin.

if within two weeks we see he isn't doing shit and only brings the coin down then we can proceed with the take over

Read pic related its an idea i have to secure the trumpfund out of everyones hands i would be willing to help uf chicken65 is willing to cooperate and put the 200,000 coins in a safe cold storage wallet with a passphrase that wont be lifted until a specific date.

In two weeks this will be a distant old meme, all the hype that has been built will have been disappeared, and chicken knows jack shit about increasing the profile of TRUMPcoin

Also the people who were running the Trump meme wave were people too, do you really think they want to work for a project which is run by a guy who is either a total retard, a scammer or both?

>the true turning point for the coin
It sure will be a turning point.
And when I say "turning point", I mean "if-you-didn't-cash-out-already-you're-fucked turning point"

read this

this is genius

If you are good friends with chicken, bitinator, you need to tell him to go. People have faith in TRUMP but not him, and he's not getting back the trust people had in him.

Nobody is telling him to leave his investments, just his control on the TRUMPcoin project.

Also a safe wallet would be a good idea, but if it were possible the fund should be watched over by more than one person, including preferrably someone who is a Trump supporter but not a trumpcoin insider

CantStump is currently asleep

He will be online likely in the next 12-24 hours but remember the guy has a job and a family

Prior to then, chill out but something's gotta go down with this chicken sitch

i think powerblock was right all along

right about what?

Chicken pm'ed me and I replied with this

I have been a fan of this project since day one, and with all the stuff that has been going on lately, I understand a lot of people are mad at each other right now. I may not be a die hard trump supporter, but I definitely do not want any of the other candidates besides him to win. I do care about my monetary investment, but I also care about this community as well. If I only cared about money I would have sold my whole 150k stack at the peak, but I didn't. I sold 2 or 3 thousand. I don't doubt you as being honest anymore, as the recent events have shown the truth. However, many of the people want the trump fund to be moved somewhere safe, not because you are untrustworthy, but because it adds a bigger sense of legitimacy to our project. If you do this, I am sure a lot of the hatred and FUD will begin to dissipate. I am willing to donate more to the trump fund, I am willing to stay by the project, and I am willing to support our community. I am hoping we can stay on good terms from now on. If you are willing them so am I.
Just hear me out. Thanks.

Regards, Depredation

Stop talking with him, let him die in his shit, Dep.

Help us take him down.

YCC: Young Conservative Coin

did you see his post in the coup thread

he's getting arrogant and openly antagonistic towards people who suggest alternatives to his control and is doing his best to "schill" other people as the reason for the current pricing (as though it hasnt dropped 1k sats every time he opens his retarded fucking mouth)

Let him kill his reputation.

He's lost the trust of the TRUMPcoin community, that is all that counts. He isn't getting it back with empty promises.

That's all there is to it.

He isn't even on Veeky Forums, why would anyone trust him?

his 5k buy orders he said would get filled in a few days B)

You guys need to call him the fuck out in the thread he can neither close nor delete people in aka cantstumps

Well if I can get the fund moved then that's a start.
If not, I don't know what I will do.

we make another one

at these prices it wouldnt be too hard

This is perfect.

As to how to wrest control from Chicken65:

We simply ignore Chicken. It's that simple. His "Trumpfund" and whatever coins he has, he may do with as he likes. It's his "payment" for creating the coin.

The true devs that have been doing the hard work for the coin can organize and advertise the real website, the real threads, etc. THe threads and crap that Chicken65 does can be disavowed, and simply cast out as a rogue "Trumpcoin fan".

This way, Chicken65 can feel as if he is part of the project in his twisted little mind, when he is not.

Also, Leadership of the project needs to be moved from CantStump if we can confirm that CantStump is indeed Chicken65.

i feel like selling it all get my 12 dollars back and investing in monero or some other shit that actually goes up

guys who is Sebastion?

>12 dollars

Just keep those in case this somehow takes off again.

thats exactly it suddenly he's open to an unlitigated escrow from one of the "trusted guys around here" but not a public figure like fucking milo

he's pulling shit again

LOL
The greedy Trumpshills will stop at nothing to get a few bucks of "easy money", even if that means getting their meme Fuhrer's name smeared in another shitcoin fraud scheme. When this shitcoin tanks and the story leaks to the MSM Trump will get his ass served to him by Hillary in the debates. You don't even realize that you're giving her the ammo, do you?
I hope all the Conservacucks will enjoy 8 years of Madam President, she will finally finish what Barack started. That is what you all deserve. You are literally ready to sell your Le MAGA Great Leader for a handful of shekels.

Believe me, CantStump has been working hard

Him and chicken are about as different a set of people as you could find.

well you seem objective

>he think people are in this because of politics

someone needs to track down and murder this retard, literally everything he says seems to get worse and worse

jesus fucking christ

>ITS OVER HES STUMPED ALLAH COMMANDS IT!!!
He made fun of a handicapped reporter on stage and didnt get stumped, some stupid memecoin isn't gonna take him down. Trump is bulletproof tbqh

Can't stump is most likely not Chicken.
WHen he come son, I'm sure he will prove it.

Right now, you're right. We can entirely ignore Chicken. Let him keep his fund. If he cares so much, he can donate

Sebastian is a very well trusted escrow on the site, he does transactions, holds funds, and does swaps for many different coins, so he is trustworthy; however, I don't know how that would look from the outside world; he's still an anonymous person on a forum.

As for Cantstump, he is a real person, who is now being silenced by chicken on the moderated thread.

So should I buy back in or not?

christ this bitbobb shit hes pulling is fucking retarded

he's basically setting up the escrow thing as an "option" so that the "investors" in the thread and discourage it

that way when he elects to keep it it seems like hes operating based on majority concensus

this is so fucking retarded man, can this cunt at least pretend to type like a different person

>.rocks is cool

fucking kill me

>he thinks some 3rd party internet yahoos playing fuckfuck games with a thing with Trumps name unofficially slapped on it, will beat her being investigated by the FBI for MASSIVE breaches of security

fuck no

wow

Why not just donate the whole supply to trump /s

which should tell you basically everything you need to know about chicken right there

cantstump is getting set up as a patsy because chicken made an ass out of himself and panicked like a bitch

apparently he called cantstump in a fit over a surge and correction

you have to be a mentally ill masochist to buy in

powerblock here, reminding you that if you want to make it rich, you have to buy the dips

Oh shit, unmoderated thread started by signal7
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643

[3:15:48 AM] CantStump: hey signal, shit seems to be going down, ive been with family cant keep up
[3:16:02 AM] CantStump: reading through everything now
[3:16:28 AM] CantStump: didnt really have a computer most of the weekend
[3:19:25 AM] Signal Seven: It's good to hear from you. Please take your time and catch up. I wont be awake too much longer. It is very late here. If you have questions, please feel free to ask me. If I don't respond immediately, I will tomorrow.
[7:42:59 AM] CantStump: Just had an hour long chat with chicken. The guy is stone cold nuts. He's mentally ill.
[7:43:26 AM] CantStump: Locked me out of the thread, started his own moderated thread. I tried to post he deleted it instantly.
[7:44:23 AM] CantStump: I still have a lot of trumps but I think I'm done. No point trying to help anyway since chicken is on his paranoid warpath and decided i'm a pnder
[7:44:45 AM] CantStump: When I'm not btw
[7:46:03 AM] CantStump: Guess you're asleep, if you're up for a chat tomorrow that's fine with me.
[1:30:32 PM] Signal Seven: You do realize if the coin is allowed to survive then chicken will be ousted right?
[1:32:31 PM] Signal Seven: I have heard on good things in regards to you from the people that matter
[1:35:24 PM] Signal Seven: I don't know if I'm still in or not. All of my coins are sitting in exchange ready to dump. If chicken continues to run it then I'm out. I'll exit after I know everyone else has. I'm in the black so I won't ruin it for everyone else who has money tied into it.
[1:39:43 PM] Signal Seven: I'm sorry I dropped the bomb. I felt it necessary. I'm very convinced that the trump fund was on exchange when I started taking action. People were being swindled.

I'm going back in, we can take over and it's very easy to move this buy wall back up now that we have a new team being assembled

YES this is exactly what we needed signal to do, this feels good right now.

How much fucking time have you guys wasted on this shit? I'm gonna give you a tip that I hope whoever reads this takes to heart:

>if you are caught in what you suspect is a pump and dump, you have already caught a good amount of profit, and a rumor begins to circulate with a SPECIFIC DATE at which a catalyst will turn everyone into trillionaires, sell as late as you can the day before the "event"

In this case it was the Alex Jones mention. In biotech it's usually a leak that the company will drop some world-changing news at an irrelevant medical conference.

I'm not going to repeat this tip again, so if you read this now, take it to heart. It will make you a lot of money and save you from losing your ass one day

yeah you should, there's good chance that the coin will moon due to dev team and pajeet efforts

This does have potential, even though you may not see it. We just need the right people to take control and lead the coin. That's my opinion.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643

>How important is the bot for a site thet keeps deleting Trump Coin threads?

When that website is the 9th most popular website in the US and the 26th most popular in the world? PRETTY FUCKING IMPORTANT!

Christ this has been amatuer hour from start to finish.

(ex?) marketing guy here.
Trying to monitor this thread while driving 10 hours back from visiting family.
>inb4 car crash from texting
I've been mentioned as potentially holding some of the new fund, I'd have no issue splitting that responsibility with videoguy, stump or Signal
Also I have no issue letting people hear my voice on Skype or what have you.
It looks like a possible takeover is being considered where we just do our own thing with our sites and threads and kind of just disregard that idiot chicken...
if that goes thru, I'd be honored to be the marketing guy again for the non pajeet, takeover.
I'll even donate a few thousand trumps to the new fund if needed.

I'm American, from US and don't have an issue posting a pic or whatever.
I just want to see the coin succeed but I will not use my efforts for chicken, I'm okay if he makes money as a by product of our work, but I'll only work for a new project where we ignore him.

I have seo tools and such, I've explained that before, I can do my best to rank our domains and not chickens "above the fold" on Google which tb,h is all that matters.

last thing I have to say is, stump is not chickens alt or even his friend, iv spent many late nights on Skype with stump and he thinks chicken has brain damage, but always maintained we had to be sensitive with him.Well I think that's done now and we just ignore that dips hit.
Most of the crew outside me is on aussie time, so let's see what they have to say upon waking.

I'll check back in a bit, but if it does go thru, you have my sword if you want it lads

its just chicken

even the video dude is jumping in and he says nothing about shit that doesnt revolve around content

You typed that whole fucking thing while driving. Someone call the cops

Alright cunts fuck it I'm staying awake for another night

I'm the video guy
Here is my skype: trumpcoincontent

Voice call me now if you need any assurance that I'm legit