I finally landed a job as a car salesman. Any tips for moving product?

I finally landed a job as a car salesman. Any tips for moving product?

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2012/09/03/rant-an-oral-biography-of-buster-casey-chuck-palahniuk/preview/page/6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make the customer say yes 3 times before sealing the deal.

Have a pen with the local sports group.

Post face so I can tell if your cute or not.

If the ugly mother fucker sam hyde can sell cars so can you

>post face so i can tell if your cute or not

wat

ive never done sales in any field, but the ideas in the first chapter of this book kind of make sense..

pdf-archive.com/2012/09/03/rant-an-oral-biography-of-buster-casey-chuck-palahniuk/preview/page/6/

So ur I can see if he can sell well or not.

But you should post benis.

read Persuasion by Cialdini

I got a message for a job offer as a car salesman. I declined because I'm an honest person who doesn't want to swindle people for a living, and have a degree that way overqualifies me for that pisswork. Did I do good Veeky Forums?

look into Grant Cardone. He offers sales techniques on audio tape.

Friend made 10k commission last month

>sealing the deal
is this an other homoerotic wordplay from you?

do you work at a dealership or a small used auto place?

if you work at a dealer i STRONGLY recommend you become friends/cool with the people who wash cars and the person who does PDI's (pre delivery inspections) on sold cars.

i used to work at a dealership and i always took care of the people i liked at the sales department. communication is key for delivering cars to customers on time especially with the service department.

Do what other car salesmen do and become a pathological liar

Dealership

I hate the idea of commissions. It's like leaving your earnings up to fate whether that particular month people happen into your store and actually buy your shit.

I intend to find the right car for the right person.

Shit it already started

What can I do for you to give me some helpful advice today?

Tbqh it's the same risk the business itself takes.

Start telling your family and friends to fuck off because that's about as sleazy as all car salesfolk generally are

Your goal is attachment and upselling. You want them to come to you out of wherever else they may or may not have gone and then upsize what they want. The how is hypnotic language patterns and ass basic psychology dependent on being able to properly read someone and let them think they have won on whatever their silly internal terms are instead of the reality of you just going 300 off sticker and throwing in an oil change.

Take an interest in the cars, enjoy them, get to know them.

Don't look at it as "selling the car" look at it as talking about something you genuinely like.

If you can go this route, you'll make sales.

I'll give you a tip. If it's a couple introduce yourself to the woman too. Went car shopping once with my gf and probably talked to 8-10 salesdicks that day and only ONE introduced themselves to my gf too. Was only price shopping at the time so didn't buy but if I was buying that day he would have gotten the sale.
>bought from a cousin. Fucking mistake.

Once they tell you their personal shit, you own them.

Single Asian men will spend any amount.

Don't try to haggle with older black men, just stick to the sticker price and knock off as much as you can. He'll send his friends.

Don't pitch the bitch. Just my personal rule, but let your co workers deal with those headaches.

Learn what "skating" is, then learn to skate! Be confident, learn the products you want to sell and learn the downfalls of the cars that aren't sold in your lot. Be friendly with everyone regardless of appearance, but work quickly to extract a person's motive for being there before you spend too much time with someone. Have some fun with this time in your life.