How accurate is this Veeky Forums?

How accurate is this Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Outsideness/status/729372743959908352
mega.nz/#!RRA1UK7A!M1k59_4xvyurGxqhkKUMEMQobATvezFJdfRcr4YQj34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trotsky looks like he had all the components of his face shoved into the middle. eyes, nose, mouth, and facial hair all concentrated in the center

100% false

but the very last part is true. It's 75% false at best

False. Classic right-wing meme.

>[thing we don't like] was invented by EVIL COMMIES and is EVIL [citation needed]
>pls feel sorry for us we're so persecuted just because we think we're superior to everyone :(

Even if that were so, the very notion of racism/xenophobia is deeply ingrained in the human psyche (no Jane Elliott, racism is not a "learned behavior"). All Trotsky did was describe it.

The word racism actually comes from 19th Century France.

Nah, it's not used to shut down all nonconformists, it's mostly just right-wing nonconformists. We use other meaningless slurs to shut down leftists. At best it's 90% false.

100%
These are communists

> How accurate is this Veeky Forums?
0.00% Accurate

> but the very last part is true.
Nope. Not that many any non-conformists are shut down that way.

I.e. some might be shut down, but that doesn't make even part of statement true.

Why aren't you on tumblr?

he looks so jewish I hate his stupid fucking face

Then where did the term racist come from?

Conservative propaganda infographics are always terribly edgy and sad and obvious. They really need to step their propaganda game up.

Look at liberals and Hollywood. Now there's a propaganda engine to be proud of.

>implying left wing though can ever be nonconformist
"To the left of center are only poets, to the right of center only monsters."

all the liberals do with their propaganda is endless appeal to emotion. its so easy its like they are cheating.

Liberal propaganda is directed at children. Stuff like 'the power of one' is shown to middle schoolers.

ah so nonconformists are the real victims here
where is the social justice for nonconformists
white lives matter

Whose quote is that?

LIBERAL =/= LEFTIST

AMERICANS

GET

OUT

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A bit misleading.

>The nouns racist and racism were created as recently as the 1890s and 1900s in order to designate those promoting racial theory along with a hierarchy of races. The division of humankind into groups of descent that supposedly shared the same physical and mental features was narrowed down to fit specific political contexts. These groups were placed in a relation of superiority or inferiority. In the 1920s and 1930s, the words racist and racism took on the meaning of hostility against racial groups. The antonyms antiracist and antiracism were coined in the 1930s and 1950s, respectively, to express political protest against racial prejudices, discrimination, and segregation.

It comes from around 1902, look it up. It's from the same guy who said the best kind of indian is a dead indian.

here's the quote: first usage of the word racist by Richard Henry Pratt

>Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.

He also said "A great general has said that the only good Indian is a dead one In a sense, I agree with the sentiment, but only in this: that all the Indian there is in the race should be dead. Kill the Indian in him, and save the man."

Only source I could find was Nick Land's Twitter, not sure whether he made it up though.
mobile.twitter.com/Outsideness/status/729372743959908352

mega.nz/#!RRA1UK7A!M1k59_4xvyurGxqhkKUMEMQobATvezFJdfRcr4YQj34

And manages still to be more subtle and aesthetically pleasing than conservative propaganda which is painfully obvious and ineffective.

It's almost like you guys don't want to acknowledge a good point. Admit it. Conservatives need to step up their propaganda game.

That definition doesn't serve OPs interests. Inb4 he deflects it.

>/pol/tards making memes
>/pol/tards spreading lies
>/pol/tards victimizing themselves
>/pol/tards blaming the communist spook
>/pol/tards picking a random jew as a scapegoat
I wonder how accurate that meme image is!

>liberals have never ever abused people's strong feelings on race issues for political gain
>we are perfect morally righteous angels!
>everyone who disagrees with us really is an evil racist out to get you, I swear!
nah, no one cares about your bullshit anymore

Who are you quoting?

>gets called out for retarded behavior
>b-but those other people do it too!
Playground logic.

>That definition doesn't serve OPs interests. Inb4 he deflects it.
I am curious, what interests do you think I have?

That's like when Evola said that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion may have been false, but they are so "accurate" on it's predictions that it's more real than if they were real.

Maybe the word "racist" was not invented by communists to discredit their opposition, but this explanation is more accurate of the main use of the word "racist" than any other.

it's the large forehead and chubby cheeks. That ridiculous hair doesn't help.

Probably by combining the word race with the common suffix ist.

It's not like it's some miraculous invention without linguistic precedent

>Evola