How to be a good Catholic

>be Catholic
>apologize to gays
>wash refugee feet
>pray to Allah (see Lumen Gentium, Nostra Aetate)
>remember salvation comes not by works, but faith alone
>even though atheists can go to heaven
catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077
Wew.

Are you being a good Catholic Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/documents/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_31101999_cath-luth-joint-declaration_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be protestant
>truly believe in god
>live a life of sin and debauchery
>become a serial killer with hundreds of victims
>thanks to protestantism, end up in heaven

Seems good

Reminder that Catholics must believe the same thing as Lutherans, or else

Unless you're an atheist, of course. Then you get to go to heaven without believing in anything.

Reminder that if you are literally Hitler but believe in God, you will go to Heaven according to protestantism

>he doesn't know that Catholics believe the same thing now

vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/documents/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_31101999_cath-luth-joint-declaration_en.html

Oh the sweet cognitive dissonance...

Any good Catholics here??

Isn't this in pretty much all doctrines of Christianity and Islam?

Allah and Jesus are merciful, f a m

>waaaah, the pope has Christian values

People like to live out edgy fantasies with Christianity.

God is just famalam, he judges you based on your works as well as your faith. The idea he'll let you get into paradise simply because you think he's a swell guy is idiotic

To be honest, Catholics and protestants have pretty much been on the same level for a long time now.

If you're not attending Tridentine Mass on Sundays while secretly being an esotericist with a personal temple and alchemical tools at home, you're not doing this tradition thing right anyway.

Esotericist master race reporting.

Why only the globalist elites get to have all the fun?

These are not really christian values senpai

>Veeky Forums
>"""""""""""""""""christian"""""""""""""""""

In name only. People on here only like the DOOS FULT crusaders because of Islam, and beyond that people on here don't give a flying shit about Christianity.

If they did, they'd be constantly posting on how awesome it is to help the homeless and how they've fed ever more poor people in the soup kitchen than last week

honestly senpai, how do you safely get into esoteric stuff? It looks interesting, but /fringe/ stuff made me highly uncomfortable, I even feel scared about meditation, and definitely don't want to fuck with channeling, astral projection, chakras and other New Age shit like that. I just want peace of mind and fulfillment. Like a buddhist monk or something, except I don't want to be the weird white guy buddhist.

Alot of people think the Pope is our "leader" that we are in a club and must do as he does. Alot of Catholics, as myself disagrees with this Argentinian pissbag. A false catholic if anything, asking this is as if I were to ask anyone at all if they rape men because Jeffrey was doing that.

Nice job projecting your own vanity onto christians there friend

Why did /fringe/ stuff make you uncomfy?

As someone who has actually worked in soup kitchens, it's not actually really a help unless you are are doing something like dishes, but even then, not really a big thing, there will always be an abundance of old ladies who have a lot of time on their hands and will do it just to hang and out chitchat with other old ladies. If you want to make a difference donating labor, it's better to do something like tutoring for the GED or helping poor people fix up their homes.

Seeing satanist stuff in the recommended reading was just a big NOPE. I am still unsure about Christianity but I know for sure Satan is a bad guy if he exists. Also, I didn't want to become some freaky newage borderline schizo guy. Also, tulpas. Tulpas are fucking scary and why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me.

Then tell me, o pious one, how much time do you spend helping the poor and needy? Or is the golden rule conveniently a metaphor as well?

b-b-but muh deus bult

I am poor myself, my charity is to share the gospel.

You're rich enough to afford a computer and internet.

We need to fucking crusade against this cuck piece of shit

DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT