Anyone else stuck holding the bag on trumpcoin?

Anyone else stuck holding the bag on trumpcoin?

Should I just accept the loss and cash out at 50% the price I bought it for?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.new#new
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1284633
youtube.com/watch?v=kuOXWjQT_gY
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.120
youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo&feature=youtu.be
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still too soon to tell. At the very least the price should stay at 5k shekels.

BUY THE DIP. god damn it man, when the price drops its your opportunity to buy more

oh you

i'm at a loss as well, so might as well hold till november, see what happens

i sense strong meme magic all around us and a pump coming up some time in the future

I'm sorry you feel this way, you wont for much longer. Hold at the least, double down if you can, and be prepared for a helluva ride.

We might be able to turn this thing around believe it or not.

Its very hard to kill a coin in Crypto. The coin is taking a beating due to the constant infighting but once the dust settles Trumpcoin could still take off.

Anybody want to unload their memecoins, my wallet is always open ;)

TKTfEemfuSNhJkzDYrwCXPvB71e9eWERwT

Is there now a chance of redemption following the 'reveal' of the developer? It doesn't seem like there was scamming happening, he was just a terrible project manager

Ofcourse, TRUMP is going to new heights.

Yes, Absolutely. That is what is happening right now.

See bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.new#new

We can turn this thing around fellas. Create a new topic to help save trumpcoin!

>

fullchal's /trumpcoin/ come play with power if you're awake in an hour. Post content in the meantime.

Ok. I'll likely get back in if Chris Cowie identifies himself on his Twitter

The thing to remember is you couldn't possibly get a worse situation for the coin right now, and it's still doing ok price wise.

I should hold the Trumpcoins Escrow. You, guys, won't believe who I am. I mean it.

He's identified. Double down now.

Sweet chicken beats.

nice one big guy

I am Chun Lee from Pawn Stars.
I'll post on the bitcointalk thread.

>Chun Lee from pawn stars

Lmao

No, I'm Zorro.

Yesterday I was high as fuck and was just joking around in Yobit chat and my sides went to the moon when I told a guys I was Chun Lee. Guys are fucking desperate. I'll just greentext it.

>me: guys, I'm famous. I'll hold the Trumpcoin escrow. I'll be posting in the bitcoin talk.
>kek: And who are you, sir?
>me: I'm Chun Lee from Pawn Stars.
>kek: Ow God let's that be true.
>kek2: Man, I hope so.
>kek: Aren't you in jail?

The funny part is that his name is Chumlee

You've gone down in history.

There was this guy in the chat telling to buy 4U.
>kek: Buy 4U
>kek: It's the best coin 4U
>me: Wow! Best marketing ever, bro.
>me: that's a compliment 4U.

>Buying any shtcoin
?Trusting the trollboc
>Not stacking Golden Trumps

It's like you want to be poor. You have less than 24 hours to get in on the TRUMPcoin revolution.

I'm high and you are retared. Damn, bro.
I'm holding my Trumps tight in my heart.
I was just telling a funny story.

Hold tight lad.

Sure, bro!

What's your yobit?

rasgalma.
Whats you with this Trump / Lain thing of yours?

checked.

I'm a magician from ful1 chan's /pol and a devout member of lain chan

If you haven't already.

You have two options. Buy trumpcoin or buy a gun to shoot yourself after wallowing in regret.

Hitler dubs

Ow, ok.
What's your yobit username?

triggerwarning

Saw you there last night.

>]

got banned as usual. Will be on yobit in 7.5 hours.

Thanks for buying my bags user.

goddamn

I saw a thread a while back late a night, that a guy was seeking a team of whales to manipulate cryptos because of small market cap and naive investors that beleive anything. The OP specifically cited Trumpcoin I wonder if they or a similar team are behind this 5K sat trap.

you'll regret that for the rest of your life.

archive link or gtfo

I bought in long before the pump n dump last week. That is nothing. We'll see 50k before the election is over.

2 weeks till convention.

GOP Convention is on the same day as the bitcoin halving.

So basically, PND on that day. Just beware.

Found it!

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1284633

Idk but I just emailed him. I'm down w/ working on that.

Holy shit wow they tried to kill this coin lol

you need at least $2,000 in crypto to join.

lmao

Been at work. Have we had any actual proof or confirmation that Chicken really is this Scottish music producer or is everyone just going along with it because he says so and posted a non time stamped picture of the guy?

It's real.

He's Chris Cowie.

Yes.
1. Chris Cowie's twitter has retweeted TrumpCoin information and memes (which as obscure as the coin is, its unlikely he would do this out of pure coincidence.)
2. Cowie has videos where he is speaking to people about Brexit - he was on the leave side.
3. Cowie is involved publicly with a crypto known as ScotCoin.
4. Chicken registered the Trumpcoin domain under .rocks instead of .com, because only a DJ would be that retarded.
5. sicc ass beats
youtube.com/watch?v=kuOXWjQT_gY

Trumpcoin is looking to be the real deal.

The devs are restructuring as we speak

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.120

Not a scam....Trumpcoin is growing up, this gon be gud

This is gonna be the real deal now

Honestly this information should be spread everywhere to clear Chicken and Trumpcoin's name

The coin deserves to be trusted and respected again, there was no scam or conspiracy in place. These guys are for real, it was just poorly managed.

None of those are proof. Coincidences at best. It's not him until the guy flat out makes a video or tweets saying so directly.

Even then he's still too incompetent to beaallowed anywhere near this thing again. I note that he's already weaseling his way back into control and everyone falling over themselves to apologise (like him being a Scottish illiterate creepy fuckwit is so much better than an Indian illiterate creepy fuckwit).

A smalltime twitter account retweeting Trumpcoin, a relatively obscure altcoin? Come on man, be reasonable.

Chris is the creator of the project and will still play a role, he will not manage the project, but I am sure he will work on what he is good at (promotions I assume since that's what DJ's are good at)

if Hillary gets vanned by fbi will trump go up

If you go through his Twitter or YouTube the shitty typing and emoticons are all there. Even in this video I watched (pic related) the typos exist.

The official Chris Cowie Youtube just deleted / unlisted their Brexit video.

Cowie retweeted and followed The TrumpCoin1 twitter on the same day as launch. The spelling on his twitter and trumpcoin1 / chicken65 are all similar. The photo he posted on the bitcoin forum turns up zero matches (he should have used a time stamp).

He's been verified to have endorsed and supported (via contributing music) to ScotCoin in June of 2014.

A guy who runs an obscure alt coin tweeting about another obscure alt coin isn't that much of a stretch. Nowhere near enough to be the deciding factor in letting a mental patient be anywhere near the project.

He's so great at promotions his big idea to get the endorsement was to spew dank maymays onto Twitter that make no sense and are creepy as fuck. Him bitching that this master plan didn't get enough support is what kicked off all of this drama.

Keep him the fuck away unless you want more drama and the price to be fucked up even more.

Still just coincidence.

Dude, the coin hit 20k sats with him in charge. Yeah, okay the memes werent a great idea but you need to give credit where credit is due.

What kicked off this drama was Signal7 pointing out a major problem in the coin's blockchain and then everyone went around and assumed the coin was a scam.

Obviously, the project has gotten much bigger than what he can handle - he is out of his depth for something like this. It's called growing pains.

And please show me more twitter accounts run by a smalltime DJ retweeting a crypto altcoin. An altcoin that's not even listed on Poloniex.

I won't hold my breath.

It hit 20k because the videos and new website came out, coupled with the possibility of an Alex Jones mention. It was bouncing along the bottom until then and nothing Chicken has done in the last few days have helped get things back to that stage. Instead of calming things he's basically acted like a paranoid dictator, claiming everyone is out to get him and seize control from him (even though he was apparently giving that control away anyway).

Yes but I also have a hard time believing someone as retarded as Chicken could find such a perfect match for his identity.

Chumlee here. I'm accepting some coins to fill my purse.

TN5Yp7J4ZuGsMfVyDsGW64r3oHmZdBdHnB

Thanks, guys! MAGA!

I believe Cowie is chicken....

Whats hard to believe is someone with good musical taste (for what it is) has such awful dialogue on forums and his .rocks site. And chose .rocks over .com. And chose chicken65 as a username for a presidential crypto.

No one in the fucking US says "Whilst" idiot.

I have a backyard shed full of miners, tons of cheap electricity and the 2g in crypto easy.

there are not enough facepalms in the universe to appropriately illustrate how much you should immediately get rid of the retarded fucking things. god dammit stop memeing your money away.

Barnacules is that you?

No but I am a familiar name to the scene.

Check the ann, things are finally starting to get re-organized

Does anyone have that photoshop of Chicken / Cowie browsing Veeky Forums and Trump coin? I need it for a video.

Someone photoshopped 4 chan onto this pic in another thread but i cant find it

if someone could make a quick and dirty shop, I'll have a new video ready to drop

Actually I found the original

lol i was trying to post but DUPLICATE, GJ GL

omfg that's great

Alright, I reedited my original video to reflect the current state of TRUMP coin and be productive in this. I hope it's a better attempt this time around!

youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo&feature=youtu.be

i haven't watched either but don't worry bro everything will be fine.

Wow he made that track? that is really good

>mfw I come here to ask a simple question and it becomes the new trumpcoin general

not even angry to be quite sincere family

>trumpcoin
a suckkker is born every minute, lel.

Serves you right for being so stupid. Trump is one thing, wasting your money on this shit is another. Idiot.

>angry nocoiner who didn't dump at the peak

Signal7 is asking for people to join the development team.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643.0

Let me ask something.
I bought 500$ trumps, sold in the peak and got 650$ back to invest in other things and now I still have 915 Trumpcoins.
After the peak I believed that the coin was done , but after this couple of days I am not sure as he coin looks stable at 5k - 6k.
Should I put another 500$ or from here the coin will only go down?

Everything isn't finalized yet, but it's getting there. $500 is a good chunk of change, I'd wait a couple days

idk if it's going to dip under 5000 though.

What are you talking about? The drama is over and the coin is recovering as we speak. Best get in now before you lose out on cheap coins.

Like he said, you should probably wait a couple days. But the coin already seems to be trending upwards, so it's really up to you. A few days of waiting shouldn't hurt though.

Alright. Thanks.

Yeah it has been pretty volatile.

Aren't we going with .com as per latest developments?

So far it's a separate domain atm. .rocks sadly has better information on it. If it changes, I'll change the video to reflect the domain transfer.

rocks getting taken down I think

right, when it happens I'll change the video. I was just trying to get vibes off this new video to see if it had potential

Oh my god, for you fans of bitbobb, he just wrote a whole book on the moderated thread

Is Bitbobb for real?

On another note, I am so very very glad that the project seems to be moving in a positive direction. If they truly manage to put together the right team I'll be STOKED.

>You may wonder why I am bothering with this if i have some much going for me? Yes it is true I have billion dollar deals I am neglecting now to write this. It is because there are more important things than money.