A society's worth is ultimately determined by its ability to destroy other societies

A society's worth is ultimately determined by its ability to destroy other societies.

You know it's true.

>t. Benito Mussolini

No, it's generally determined by the qualify of their output in the humanities.

>society's worth

what do you mean?

>Jimbo, did you know that we used to violently put genetic trash to death? And that a few decades after that, we had a societal golden age? Isn't that just quackin' crazy?

All your humanities are worth less than shit when your country gets glassed.

That some societies are better than others.

Kinda useless if it's in a language no one reads.

>That some societies are better than others.
Societies military output doesn't matter when it all is devoured by red giant sol.

>All your humanities are worth less than shit when your country gets glassed.
Everything is worthless if it is destroyed, what's your point?

More like control and dominate but wrecking applies too Hugh

Wow, then the Mongols must be one of the most valuable and venerable societies ever, right?

Oh wait, they're meme shit and nobody likes those faggots because they lacked the (very limited) foresight needed to pay it forward, unlike the West.

Regardless, as long as societies exist, some will be better than others.

My point is humanities aren't gonna help you tear down other societies, friend. In fact, they tend to get in the way.

Are these posts with Hugh Neutron supposed to be a joke despite the OP vehemently defending their point, or are people unaware of the fact that Hugh Neutron image posts are supposed to make the point being made look stupid?

See

your inner Darwin stinks kid.

>or are people unaware of the fact that Hugh Neutron image posts are supposed to make the point being made look stupid?
Well I was in this category.

Societies don't retain their worth, IE their ability to destroy other societies indefinitely. At some point, the Mongols became an inferior, "meme" society because others emerged.

>My point is humanities aren't gonna help you tear down other societies, friend. In fact, they tend to get in the way.
How is tearing down other societies of value? Does burning money generate economic value?

are you trying to get a social Darwinism discussion started?

Darwin was and is right, though.

So now you're saying it is worthless.

>How is tearing down other societies of value?

It paves the way for your society's supremacy.

The Spartans were arguably the best of the Greek city-states at destroying other societies. Athens was good at conquering and ruling other societies but it didn't destroy them, but Sparta did exactly what you say in OP, they destroyed and enslaved entire populations.

They've left behind no notable architecture or cultural works of any sort. Nothing, zero.

Checkmate.

All the earth is worthless and will soon be gone.

>Implying culture matters beyond its martial scope

Such a deluded little man.

No, I'm saying something doesn't retain their worth indefinitely.

partially.

His ideas were used push an ideology to justify Francis Drake, and other english """""""""Sirs"""""""".

And your mind-sapping fiction along with it.

So? Destroying all the gold doesn't make turd more valuable.

Since you're into scat terms, scraping off the shit around the gold is the general idea.

>t. you

I bet you open-carry and have an EDC.

Good meme.

My overweight friend, the only meme here is your ideology.

My ideology is flawless, as human history is only a massive struggle for power between societies. Take your Finnish memes elsewhere.

Do you suppose that might makes right?