Not relieving the stress of working or running a business with outdoors activities like hiking

>Not relieving the stress of working or running a business with outdoors activities like hiking

And you wonder why you are always down and in a bad mood Veeky Forums?

>hiking
>on Veeky Forums

you're in for some edgy comments, but I'm actually happy that there is someone on here that loves hiking.

Are those mountain goats?

Those are clearly elephant

nah, we don't have those here.

You can find sheep and goats while trekking. Can't really see if they have horns due to small resolution though.

I packed in a well paid office job working (slaving 9-5) in insurance for a low paid chilled out job outdoors. There's more to life than money. Couldn't be happier.

hikings fun but try doing that in NYC

Remember to bring a gun when hiking. White nose blackbears hunt humans as food, and other types of bears wil kill you if you are near their mating grounds.

>And you wonder why you are always down and in a bad mood Veeky Forums?

But I'm not in a bad mood.

I lift and do tons of cardio

>tfw South Florida

Outdoor nature exposure increases my happiness

You've made me realise how much I miss hiking.

Fucking around in a gym really doesn't take the edge off a shit day. A mountain is so much better for it

Hiking. Good choice. Much better than meditation.

Fuck that eastern mysticism placebo faggot bullshit.

> That demonic face in the lower left middle

> relieving the stress

why not just choose a low stress career?

Moved to Colorado from a big city. Figured the mountains would be nice.

I miss the big city everyone day... Denver sucks.

I'm perfectly content with gym and meditation. maybe I should give hiking a shot too. it would be cool to meditate on a mountain or something

I went hiking last week in the rocky mountains, I was truly happy. When I returned to the city my anxiety and depression returned

faggot

>head /out/ to escape people
>people /out/, yelling, drinking, littering, being fucbois

Really wish hiking wasn't so popular. 10 years ago I could head up to the hills on a weekend and be alone.

>tfw rich chinese people everywhere

Live in a Cabin.

If I ever get a work from home job, I am moving to my Grandparents'/ family lakehouse in MIchigan

They are the fucking worst. I was in Hawaii last month and this goodam chink was climbing on a heiau (sacred stone platform) at a national park.

I about lost my shit. They have no respect whatsoever. Really wish we'd just carpet nuked them after WW2.

I find them hilarious when they're in a group and everyone is scared shitless if they get seperated for just a second

What do you do?

It's getting bad here in Washington, too. Normies don't know how to respect nature. Mt Rainier is an absolute shitshow on the weekends.

I whitewater raft guide on my weekends so I literally get paid to de-stress

I relieve the stress of work by fucking prostitutes and then paying them to go away

It's like

>Jian Pwaou goaw mein?
>Taaaaaaan chwan gio ping mai lo????!
>DING SWAN SHI MAI PO LANG!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy having HPV