Has anybody been following what's happened with these guys? Here's a quick history:

Has anybody been following what's happened with these guys? Here's a quick history:
>hey user, invest in this not ponzi scheme
>oh noes, they took our money
>it was just a DDOS guys, they'll be back in 2 days
>not back in 2 days
>internet petitions FBI to find their money
>anonymous hackers tracking them down
>not ponzi scheme mastermind messages hackers, says they're too close and offers a bribe
>user now working with FBI to uncover mastermind
>anonymous hackers get hacked, their identities revealed, families threatened

Other urls found in this thread:

biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce? How do you know this?

Cryptos are such a shitshow. Are there any reputable companies at all associated with them?

>muh free market
>muh deregulation
>muh efficient market will correct itself
Cryptos are proof that lack of regulation breeds thefts, scams and frauds on a massive scale. When you remove penalties for fraud then every company becomes a massive ponzi where the owners are just waiting for the perfect time to plunder the market for everything they can. Rinse. Repeat. Why try to build a long term reputable company when there is more money in stealing peoples money, crashing the company and then rebuilding it over ad infinitum?

I don't follow. But it was so obvious it's a ponzi. No sympathy for cunts who lost their btc.

How soon is eobot and hashflare gonna last, anyone know?

>FBI
>russian scammers
no that's just a load of bullshit FBI has no jurisdiction outside of us.

this is their new site btw:
biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907

Just remember next time you see those referal links popping up, you are at the end of the ponzi lifecycle

not related ref links are part of the business model from the get-go.
what you have to watch is the userbase and total investment growth chart. if the growth is steady and bitcoin price is relatively unchanging there is little incentive for them to give it up unless they get hacked out of their domain for ransom or ddos-ed and lose confidence. there are hacker groups specializing in ripping of hyps. apparently it's fairly easy to pull a domain out under someones ass with a bit of social engineering or bribery.

>how to invest in ponzis: the post

i do it a lot so far so good

criminals will regret it when they realise that blockchain tech will one day allow the cops to track everything which has ever happened with btc.

Just remember to report all referal links, and dont fall for cheap tactics like this post

but for now they just drained some basement dwellers account that thought that cryptocurrencies were the new thing!

which i am overjoyed at

only criminal ones which should set off red flags if you have to deal with legit criminals to do business

You'll have all that with or without regulation. Welcome to the real world.

There appear to be some gambling sites that are up & have been running for a while. I don't know if you could consider that a "reputable" company, but it's more reputable than drug dealers anyway.

>one day allow the cops to track everything which has ever happened with btc
yeah sure able to track and able to prove anything is the same thing. also what is jurisdiction and statute of limitation?
half the reason i post them here occasionally is to annoy fags like you. the other half is well curiosity.

The moment I saw people posting referral links, I knew it was bullshit. Then I did some investigating and there were a ton of inconsistencies.

Ya but the thing about regulation is that they cant do it twice. Well... they can once they get out of prison I guess.

Gambling sites dont count imho. They are a form of enterntainment and dont produce anything of value.

>Well... they can once they get out of prison I guess.
lol what a naive fucktard you are.
they will never find them but even if they do how could they legally prosecute?

I am obviously talking about real regulated companies, not pseudo anonymous internet funbux.

Why is everyone raging about this obvious ponzi, but no one seems to care about how the DAO just stole all that money from the crowd funding?

Actually all dealers I know are very reputable and actually manage sensible business models.

>real regulated companies
ahash had an ltd legally registered and held in uk
guess what happened?
nothing. it's a fucking limited anyways the owner is not financially responsible for your loss.

That is the point dumbass. Bitcoin is unregulated. Holy fuck.

even if it was regulated it wouldn't help
do you know how many fucks get shaken off by fraud investment companies (which are heavily regulated) each year?
with bitcoin it's just easier that's all.
regulation means jack shit especially on the international playing field. they can host the company in any tax haven or have some poor sap give his id to it while the same russian and chink scammers are getting away free.

i don't believe in regulation. i believe in good assessment of risks.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. If you dont think going to prison is a deterrent to fraud then you are a complete retard. Thats like saying there wouldnt be as many burglaries if theft was legal. Get a clue, man. Laws are there for a reason, not just because someone thought they would be fun.

>If you dont think going to prison is a deterrent to fraud then you are a complete retard.
well going from the past 5 years of people running away with big bucks from national level frauds never to be found i would say that is exactly the case.
regulation is only good to fuck the honest people in the ass generally.
few things that are helpful for example regulation forcing companies to open their books up for scrutiny. without it nobody would know anything. but it doesn't really work that well for investment firms as it works for regular companies. these guys are masters of deceit. they can cook a book and bribe an auditor like you wash your teeth.

You didn't even need to do any investigating. Being able to sign up with only an email adress was already a major red flag.

that's the best feature imo i hate to give away my personal data

I was in 7 months. Made a fuck ton of cash. 3 days before the vanishing I received a mystery email that said - Get Out Today. Merry Christmas.
I got out - thanks Santa

Proof or gtfo

>>internet petitions FBI to find their money

And that's how you know they would've just lost it on some other ponzi scheme. Idiots don't know why crypto exists.

WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE A FUCKING POST THEN YOU ASSHOLE FUCK

some fucking retarded spent like thousands of dollars on this a few weeks ago lmbo

I threw about a hundred dollars worth of bitcoin in a little while ago, made about 50 back before they went online. I don't really give a shit desu, knew it was a ponzi going in, just thought it would last longer.

ETH is a mess m8 we all know that

Cool story bro

Is hashflare worth it?

there was no real exit strategy with hashocean.
so the getting out is bullshit.

>hey guys invest in this not ponzi scheme

Feel bad for any dumb ass who invested in this

Should have remembered Mt Gox

Can you please put "crypto" in your post titles or body text in the future, as a courtesy to those of us with filters? Not even trying to be a dick, but half of this board just doesn't want to see this stuff.

Thanks, and good luck getting your internet money back! :^)

i invested in it and had some 2-300% returns in a period where bitcoin price went up.

u mad brah?

>300% gains
>net profit is $3

it was not possible to invest a single dollar in hashocean muh nigga. the absolute minimum was $6.2 i invested little over $1200.

i know it's a joke but i don't thrust the crypto sphere with serious money by principle and sites like hashocean are even more sketchy then usual.

This is the crypto board you ass