Could someone check out $AMPE and tell me if it's a solid short term investment? I'm expecting a 500% jump tomorrow...

Could someone check out $AMPE and tell me if it's a solid short term investment? I'm expecting a 500% jump tomorrow. And if I'm correct I don't want you guys to miss out.

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/answering-two-most-important-questions-surrounding-ampio-pharmaceuticals-inc-ampe-462760/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a pretty solid dip, user. I'm on my phone but will take a look when I get home to my computer

Looks like they're going to hit FDA approval which should let them shoot up. Dunno about 500%, but it does look like a great dip. They lost a ton of their assets this year which looks a little concerning though.

Source: I don't know what I'm talking about except for a few twitter articles I just read about them and briefly checking out their financials first quarter

Good eye, user. I might jump on tomorrow of its not too late.

Looks fairly promising, might put on 200 shares of this tomorrow morning if Im not too late

Why short term though? Why is it expected to go up tomorrow? Isnt this a long investment?

also this is barely moving AH, doubtful this stock will rise tomorrow

I have no idea what the stock will be doing tomorrow but there was a conference call today, impressed share holders may double down in the dip, while more skeptical holders cut and run.

insidermonkey.com/blog/answering-two-most-important-questions-surrounding-ampio-pharmaceuticals-inc-ampe-462760/

>The FDA will be fully aware of the limited options grade 4 KL patients have available to them right now, and it wouldn’t be the first time the agency gives a drug the green light despite low efficacy. In short, what’s it got to lose by doing so?

Pic is comments from users allegedly in conference call.

I'll watch tomorrow and probably buy desu senpai.

one more image of cc comments

What does dilution of current shareholder value mean? Not the time to buy ?

What the fuck is this mumbo jumbo. Shit makes no sense. Is it gonna go up or not? Free money?

The questions they asked made this seem pretty sketchy. Getting a little hesitant on this stock after seeing some of these comments.

Any other anons agree? Disagree?
Looks like FDA could screw them even more if they don't come up with something quick.

$KMPH

Why though?

yes friend. the stock markets are free money. go all in. you won't regret it.

Gtfo my thread

Ordered 20 shares, will I make money????

The stock is pretty low already. Even if the fda wants another trial (which the probably will) it still may go up a little. Of course you may lose 2-4 percent as well.

>Ordered 20 shares
depends on who you ordered them from.
If it's Rasheed on the corner, then no. He takes forever.

If you're in a speculative biotech and the fucker rockets up 500% in one day you sell as fast as you can hit the execute button. If you think there's still more upside and want to be greedy by sticking around at least sell half since you're playing with house money at this point. Exhibit A: KBIO

500% up, eh?

had to search back for this. lmfao.

It's doing even better now

Down 10% as of midday. Hahaha watch it burn, fucker.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't let me short it.

Op here. I have $60 in unsettled funds and I don't know where it came from, because i have instant.
I doubt RH would give me money and it's not dividends. What's going on?
I also cannot withdraw back to my bank.

Issuance of additional shares, perhaps. Market cap status the same but the shares outstanding increases, driving down share prices.

This is what happened to Saverin at Facebook.

speaking of stock picks on this board, did anyone see that HIMX thread? some user posted during the weekend about how he had bought in because big uptick in volume, big dip in price, plus a >7.5% down day on friday. he said that when he does that, he usually sees ~10% return. HIMX is up 9.43% since close Friday. Bastard got it right.

Jeez. I bought in at $1.16. Abandon ship so my funds aren't tied up waiting for this to take off?

I didn't say buy it, that was up to you. I did though.

I'm staying in though. Got in at 1.31. Staying though. Until I can at least get a 0% loss

I bought in because it looked like a decent swing trade at least, though I had limited capital to invest so I don't have too many shares of it. It will need to break 1.30 at least for me to see any significant profit

Why would someone do this?

Who would tell lies on the internet?

WHAT? LIES? ON THE INTERNET? IS THIS THE FUTURE WE ARE HEADING TO user?

I got in yesterday at 1.10, and it is at 1.21 right now, so even with the company in the red, I am seeing green. Hopefully tomorrow is good for everyone.

Did you buy yesterday? Gotta wait for those morning dips. I could have held out another 2 cents lower myself :(

Which part of the OP is a lie?
>expecting
>if