IMMINENT USA RECESSION COUNTDOWN THREAD:

IMMINENT USA RECESSION COUNTDOWN THREAD:

Get it here, lads. Let's all take ganders on when the next great recession will take place. My money's on 8 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Trump is elected: Jan. 2017
If Shillary is elected: Sometime in 2021

You have threads from the day Veeky Forums was created saying that the next recession is any day now.

But like said, it fits the globalist agenda better if it happens under a Republican president.

There's zero chance of it happening while Obama is still president

>There's zero chance of it happening while Obama is still president

The peak of the last one was during Obama's tenure.

That's the point, so it looks like he fixed it.

That started before he was elected, and I said that it won't be allowed to happen while he's still in office.

Is Brexit just the start of it, mates? Italy is already fucked.

just let them be... anyone looking at markets right now know that shit is about to hit the fan.

>anyone looking at markets right now know that shit is about to hit the fan

But when will it, user? WHEN?

Define "recession" just shitty over priced stores going out of business? Amazon is superior in every way

RIP scarjos titties

Whenever central banks can't manipulate the markets anymore.

Pretty much everything is rigged, from gold and silver to daytrading on the S&P 500, everything is dictated by the banks with the central bank, in this case the fed, are the forefront.

A crash worse than the one in 2008 is coming, when? Hard to predict since markets aren't rational due to all the shit going on, but that it will happen is inevitable, this time though it's not only housing, it's everything.

two consecutive quarters of gdp reduction?

Italy's been fucked for a while. Have you not heard of PIGS?

the fact that there are billion dollar companies that exist only on smartphones is the sign of a big bubble

snapchat will fall first bringing down all the rest, but facebook will still survive

I have like 10k in mutual funds should I pull out now and go with a cd?

Late September/Early October

Markets to kind of stall anyways before a Presidential election, and this stall will only exacerbate the underlying weakenings of the global economy

does my federal university grant go away [when]?

Markets tend to kind of stall*

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

that rice looks like a tasty treat lmao

Youre retarded, how could a crash affect a company so badly that they cant fund a server, when they are a monopoly at what they do and get a shit tonne of revenue

This reminds me of the dot com bubble. I always wonder if something like it would happen again. There are some many fuckin apps and games out there now.

Servers can be expensive to run. Now talking about a company like facebook that has to run a data center. Shit doesnt get cheap. Any of these companies can crash. You just have to have people stop using their product and any other product they have.

What happened to them?

By August

fuck fuck fuck fuck someone tell me this isn't going to happen

please

I might an hero if 2008 happens again

Hurr Obama caused 2008 recession
It didn't start in 2007
It wasn't the fall of the housing bubble which didn't peak in 2006
user isn't a millenial born in 2000

>liquidate
>buy the pit
>fuckin hang out in Cabo