Trump Coin Ad Campaign

Most people have been busy discussing and arguing over the whole Pajeet/Cowie situation. We need to begin focusing on creating ad campaigns to spread exposure of Trump Coins. We need to get the subreddit going again, we need to start posting more campaign ads on different forums, and we need to somehow get a video about Trump Coin on the YouTube trending list. Everyone throw their suggestions here and let's work together to get Trump Coin more exposure.

Ron Paul 2012

I do think we need to move our headquaters from a Bitcointalk thread to the subbreddit r/Trumpcoin.

I feel it will really let us see the Trumpholders.

The infighting and developer chaos is settling down, thankfully. In less than a week we should have a fully functioning developer team.

I'd like to say that the chaos over the weekend was also somewhat necessary; the team needed to grow into a serious development and management team. I think Chris/Chicken65 just did not realize the scope of the project and that it was going to hit the top 100 so easily. He was just out of his depth as a DJ.

Now things are starting to look good and already there is a pump on the coin. It just shows that people are still very interested in the project and that with the right push from the community we can get the train going again.

MAGA

>whole Pajeet/Cowie situation
Been out of the loop, what's this?

So sum it up - alot of mismanagement combined with assumptions and saboteurs created a chaotic and confusing situation over the weeked which resulted in the creator of the coin (Chicken65) revealing his identity as Chris Cowie (A Scottish DJ). For the most part, it checks out.

It also resulted in the dev team imploding and the reformation of a new one complete with elections and stuff.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums with this waste of space.

Go cry about your miserable life when you could've been rich you no-coiner

There is still time, still to invest in the meme magic of Trump Coin

How much trump do i need to be a whale/ potential millionaire

20K+ go go go!

How do we get a YouTube video trending? Seriously if we can get just one video about TC trending, the exposure will be huge.

Well I mean if you guys already bought it in, it wouldn't hurt to spend 5 bucks or so on fb ads to get 2-20k people see your post about trumpcoin. The spread alone can make your 5 bucks back. Lol

Can't wait for first press release with coindesk or some authority site. That'll really set things in motion and prove trumpcoin is now legitimate. (not that it wasn't)

Reddit.

r/The_Donald.

They don't want you there either. You've worn your welcome out pretty much everywhere now. Your inept fumbling has lost any potential integrity this project might have had. It's over, you're just too stupid to know it yet.

The fuck off Veeky Forums.

Someone make a meme video about how Hillary is a scam, phony, blah blah... then at the end throw in a little subtle advertisement with Trump Coin. Put it up on r/The_Donald.

>try and make a thread about a legit alt coin
>gets deleted

>trumpcoin threads stay up 24/7

so the mods are shills for trump coin i guess

Yobit chat, circa Sunday a couple days ago. This parwez guy earned a reputation shilling against TrumpCoin

Fuck off and make a real crypto thats not a fucking scam. If you haven't made money off of this already and didnt dump you have serious problems

Hey friend. Saw you in this thread and am serious about getting you set up with a Wallet and some Trump coin.

I already whaled 4k trump boyo

That ain't me. This is me.

do you want some coin to get started?

Tfw people are confusing one user and another because there is so much hate for trumpcoin now lol just end it kids.

"that aint me" starts playing

I have over 30k coin now... Am i a whale? Willni at least be a millionaire!

this is a good idea. bitcointalk is too niche, but a reddit link will be more appealing for people to look at if it is the first thing they see about trumpcoin.

also, it is decentralised, so it's not like we have to ask permission or people can object to the reddit. if we all just go to the reddit (and stay on Veeky Forums too), it becomes the de facto HQ of news. those that remain solely on bitcointalk become the unheard.

sounds good. let's do it men

Yeah that sounds good to me too. Back2Reddit lol..

Already gettin cooked up senpai

Got a lot planned, just need to see where things are going

Thanks for the bump and the energy friend. Trumps just got 10 sats higher! Good work!

Are you video guy or marketing guy?

its hard to keep track of every devs username

There's a TRUMPCOIN subverse on voat dot co.

video senpai

dreadlord is the marketing fella

Thanks for making the videos mate, they are top notch. I hope you end up as a prominent member of the team and can help chicken stay on a stable path. I got out at the weekend but want to be back in and hodling for November if things are going well.

Now that the shit storm is over, we need more videos and more memes.

Dank MEMES!

Can I get some coins user?

I believe this is a pure shitcoin, however I also believe that at least sometime between now and november there has to be another spike. Which is when I'll be selling all my 20k trumps I've been holding for weeks