Bitcoin General: We Halving Now, 3 Days Remain. Uncucked Edition

What is the halving?

The halving basically means "you best be holdin' Bitcoins, goy" in Yiddish

What is the halving really?

The Bitcoin block mining reward halves every 210,000 blocks, or about every four years, and the coin reward will decrease from 25 to 12.5 coins

When is the halving?

July 9th

Halving info:

bitcoinblockhalf.com/

The Bitcoin wiki:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page

How do I buy Bitcoins?

coindesk.com/information/how-can-i-buy-bitcoins/

Bitcoin statistics:

coin.dance/stats

Top 100 Richest Bitcoin Addresses:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Google Trends, Interest over Time:

google.com/trends/explore#q=/m/05p0rrx

Bitcoin Difficulty:

bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

blockchain.info/

Bitcoin Forum filled with third-world signature spamming faggots, still better than leddit:

bitcointalk.org

Halving infographic for all the Babbys First Halving out there

A friendly reminder there's only going to be 21 million Bitcoins total and nearly 16 million are already either:

1. Lost

2. In circulation

3. Being kept in "cold storage" by very strong hands

A rational man might feel obliged to store a Bitcoin or two under his mattress.

nah that's ok I'll wait until it crashes again to buy some

It's not going below $600 ever again.

The price is currently $680 as of this post, tomorrow the price could be $630 or it could be $730.

The rational, logical man realizes that in the long term the only place for Bitcoin is up.

Summer is definitely here

The cucked edition was more popular

>it's the guy that keeps spamming his thread multiple times in a row again

>Multiple times
>In a row

So are you the nocoiner, the eth cuck, or the trumpcoin shill

"Multiple times in a row" , a bit redundant, no?

While some posts are pretty lame selfbumps the thread is still good. Free bump for OP.

My fucking post, it disappeared, and it was witty and clever too

Fuck me clover is shit, I need to upgrade this first gen moto g FUCK

I.cant even be bothered creating the same post, I will only post the same pic, and let you speculate what the post was about

>The rational, logical man realizes that in the long term the only place for Bitcoin is up.
>The rational, logical man realizes that in the long term you are just a shill that bought at $936.
fixed that for you

No one knows what the fuck it's going to do, and this thread sucks.

Carry on.

It's tough to shill bitcoin, it's basically USD part 2: upgraded edition at this point

For your info highest price I bought bitcoin was $400, and that was before you ever heard about it

Also:

>Peep this captcha

1941, a good year, if the kikes hadn't convinced us to go to war against "le ebul nahtzi's" the world would be a better place today

>Implying the commie soviets would of beat germany on their own, despite outnumbering Germany 9 to 1

Triggered by the 1941 captcha

Jesus Christ, can we just round up these nu-male hipster faggots and execute them

Efficiently of course, not by using ovens

>It's tough to shill bitcoin

Well this thread is certainly taking an interesting turn.. right off the rails. Keep going OP! We'd love to hear more of these ideas.

I'm torn between droppin red pills and educating overweight neets about the importance of spending money they don't have on bitcoin

Cute reaction face faggot, you sure showed us bitcoin holders

So bitcoins been around since 2009, there's been one halving, and the 2nd one is three days away

The price has doubled in the past couple months

Yeah, surely all of this wouldn't make certain people a bit upset

>Nocoiners
>Altcoiners
>Jewish bankers scared to death usury is "no mo"
>Jews that aren't bankers
>Bankers that aren't Jews

It's almost like us gentiles have already won this one

>mfw bitcoin starts tanking after the halving.

>Bankers that aren't Jews

I believe that it will tank and skyrocket, just debating on which one is first....

Might have a dip before to shake out weak hands, and give some coins to buy up prerocketship to maximize profits might just skyrocket and have the tragic crash after

The halving is a mess.

How will the halving affect the price of altcoins?

i think there will be only crash no skyrocket i'm selling everything today or tomorrow.

there is simply no reason for the bitcoin price to be affected by halving the reward and too many retards hold speculating on it. this will backfire and ruin the game for everyone.

yea youre right could be just perception of the halving being a major thing thats gotten the price this high, its a tough call. I dont know why some major whales wouldnt use this as an easy opportunity for a huge PnD though.

not that the past validates the present, but the first ATH was spiked to after the halving so maybe theres a chance it spikes some again, maybe the raise has already happened

sounds like this is manufactured to kill bitcoin

nsa's infiltrated your coin brah

think outside the box

if it drops im gonna buy up big time

the first bubble was created by financial crisis it had nothing to do with the halvening.
when people try to somehow smuggle their money out of their failing monetary system demand for bitcoin goes up as it's pretty hard to confiscate it at the borders or stop the transactions without fucking everything.

that is the major drive behind bitcoin price rallies. everything else is bullshit and speculation.

and also like to add i don't see the brexit as an event that warrants britcucks to look after escape vehicles that desperately as to turn to bitcoin.
because they are free to exchange or move their currency out of the country.
greece was a pretty different deal.

Thanks for the perspective, will you buy back into bitcoin after the crash?

No one seems to mention this "terminator" plan the chink miners discussed. How would this affect prices if they went back to classic?

Learn how to reply to posts Veeky Forumsitch

i repeat my advice, because one can not say it often enough:

look at bitcoin as an escape vehicle because that is the only strong suit of bitcoin to date.

it's the best fucking escape vehicle if you wish to leave your country and afraid of seizures of assets. it's lightweight (a piece of paper or just remembering a password) they can't take it from you even if you are stripped naked and short term the volatility is not that big of a problem.

if you don't want to move just weather a financial crisis even metals are better safer store of value. you just can't fucking pack them in your suitcase and run too risky and to heavy.

if you want to forex the spread and exchange cost on bitcoin is awful so it's not for that either.

you can't really use it as currency it's a speculative asset mostly in practical terms. once you can use it on ebay and amazon and in the corner shop sure it's a currency. price will also become less volatile.

it appears that all my posts are gone well shit

I like this meme

What platform do you recommend for selling btc, got localbitcoins but can be slow

The fuck

>No one seems to mention this "terminator" plan the chink miners discussed. How would this affect prices if they went back to classic?

It was pure FUD spread by faggots that sold their bitcoins and are butt hurt the halving is right around the corner and is doing great

>A rational man might feel obliged to store a Bitcoin or two under his mattress.
or sell them all before this shit collapses
50-50

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, it's here to stay

>bitcoin will fly to the moon or, it will take a huge dump in which case the weak will sell ,and will bitch when it normalizes

we will see, it could go either way

the halvening can cause problems in mining the difficulty is hard to adjust down if a lot of miners quit at once the transactions will be sluggish people will whine and shit. the block size limit is also going to present problems very very soon. the crash coming in the end of this bubble coupled with these little hitches on the road might just do it in.

but there is no altcoin that could seriously hope to replace bitcoin
As long as that remains true, bitcoin will hold
In fact, what a good time for ethereum to show its weaknesses. It helps to remind everyone that there is no choice but BTC for a long time to come.

btc utterly failed at what it tried to accomplish
in my eyes almost any altcoin is better candidate.

it became so centralized that governments easily blackmail miners now into maintaining a blacklist of addresses they want frozen.
first time that happens there will be huge panic and butthurt price crash nobody willing to buy just wait and see.

centralization shouldn't have happened in this degree and it's only gonna get worse with each halving.

in my eyes bitcoin already failed but it can still have a dead cat bounce or two.

>miners suddenly earn only half as much money as they did before
this sounds completely retarded. Why didn't he just have block rewards decrease in a more gradual manner?

It's going to crash just like litecoin did last year when it halved. OP is a pump and dumper.