Well?

When did you realize that this board is a joke and most people here are unemployed, retarded pepe and wojakposters?

When did you realize that this is a board for people to shill their scams(that guy who keeps spamming his cc fraud bullshit ripping scam to scam gullible autists in every single thread), literal pump and dumps, shitcoins, scams like hashocean and more?

When did you realize that the people here are all retards or unsuccessful and the few who are successful post here once in a while just for fun?

When did you realize this board if absolute shit and coming here for advice or to discuss finance or economics in any capacity is an utter waste of time better spent on a forum without retards which also has proper moderation?

Picture related

Tonight, actually. I'm awake and I've got my shitposting tab open just for you bb

What is the point of this thread? Fuck off thanks

>What is the point of this thread? Fuck off thanks

It's a reminder for newfags not to listen to anything posted here.

Yeah getting financial advice can sound amazing, but when you realize it's a 50% chance or more the person writing it is a neet who literally is just repeating what he read elsewhere, making things up or just shitposting for fun

I work 2 part-time jobs, usually pulling about 45-50 hours a week. I like the two part time jobs more than a full time job, which I used to have (selling cars, fuck that) because of the flexibility and the laid back environment.

Last week, before taxes, I earned $515.25 dollars after slaving my ass off, most weeks in the $300 range. Pay is bi-weekly both places, so I probably earn around ~$1,500 a month - before taxes.

It is 5am, and I have a day off tomorrow so I'll just sit back and relax, but here is where I stand:
>$0 rent/month
>$0 car payment/month
>$0 phone payment/month
>$187 student loan/month

Everything else is fucking gravy. I am giving $150 a month to my IRA and $100 a month to a liquid savings fund that I won't touch for a while. I just turned 23, and pocket a mad majority of my paychecks. How fucked am I, or am I doing okay? I really beat myself up a lot and push myself, and I want to know if I am at least doing better than my average peer?

I want to own a business one day. The end goal is the live comfortably, but I know that is still a ways away and I'll need to build good work habits and network well until then.

>Makes under $20k/yr
>"everything is gravy"

Keep in mind THESE are the people giving you financial advice.

you are doing good user. your will to push yourself is worth a lot though so don't lose it

That's the fun of Veeky Forums is being able to tell you to fuck off you cunt. Of course this board is full of shills, neets, scams, etc sprinkled with a few gems now and then. I enjoy coming here for a chuckle.

>am successful
>first time visiting this board
>oh shit a board for people like me why haven't I been here before
>everybody is talking about gambling tier shit

well cya guys

My low cost of living lets me save a healthy chunk of my earnings. My 20k a year in the state I live in goes pretty far, and if I can improve over the years hopefully I'll be where I want to be eventually.

Appreciate it

>When did you realize that the people here are all retards
pretty fast after seeing all the buzz about dumpcoin

coming here I know all about what not to invest in

I knew before I even came to this board. It's still Veeky Forums, faggot

Using your picture it seems that 50% of people here have a job of some kind. 30% of people here are going to college which means they will get a job one way or another since I would assume not many are millionaire neet kids. All in all it doesn't seem all that bad for a site that exports animated russian borscht.

>All in all it doesn't seem all that bad for a site that exports animated russian borscht.

Over half the people here don't have a fucking fulltime job. Their opinion on almost anything is instantly invalid.

>10 hr shift for 25k
Had a hearty lol, wageslave. I work a contract that takes 4 hours a day and pays 24 grand annually

>When did you realize that this board is a joke and most people here are unemployed, retarded pepe and wojakposters?
When I came here. Did anyone seriously think there are tons of successful people posting on Veeky Forums?

If you dont already know to wade through things people post with salt and try to confirm them elsewhere than you are too retarded to browse the internet.

Somebody with brain damage tier levels of thought would go from buying crypto here to buying intrinsic gold somewhere else.

No shit not the gold/cryptocurrency bullshit.

I'm talking about the investing/daytrading/majors/jobs type stuff

About 12 hours after the board was created

All of this begs the question: what are YOU doing here then? Protector of NEETs, white knighting for normies, """kek jus trollin"""?

You're just another anonymous idiot with absolutely no credentials, just like the rest of us on this Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the financially illiterate spewing garbage or you trying to purify an entire ocean of piss into clean drinking water.

Order the helium.

Why do you want to suck authority dick so much. Places like the motley fool, economist snd huffpost have great credentials and are fucking trash. Even people like Sorros and Putin have embaressed themself this year.

At least post some free business/investment/stocks forums.

>Shills reply to this post with your superior forum.

>proceeds to white knight

That's cute

Why it took you so long?

Veeky Forums was created specifically for the purpose of containing all the cryptocoin threads that were overwhelming /g/, from its inception it was pretty obvious this would be a huge shills hive, with next to no intellectual talking at all.

Although, to be fair, I wasn't expecting /r9k/ would leak so much.

>Hurr, durr, why you still here?

Actually, as dumb as it sounds, I actually enjoy "trolling" this board. Not in the meme spouting sense, but in in the sense I legitimately work in HR, and made a decent amount of money (for my country standards), so I just need to pop in some thread and talk about my job to get people butt hurt.

And no, I'm not the guy who started the current HR thread, but man, is pretty fun.

haha dude ur such a troll XD XD dont troll medude xD

Exhibit A

To be fair, your role playing is 10/10. Do you LARP, non-meme spouting highly paid HR troll guy? If not you should because, is pretty fun, man.

Actually and to be fair, my wifes son and I legitimately own a private island off the coast of imfullofshitistan. I come here to troll and kill time myself.

You needed a poll?

The whole board is a crypto currency circle-jerk. There could be nothing more NEET than the worship of pure, unadulterated idiocy.

The ASX threads are fun though, so I'm still kicking about.

So you mean to tell me that everyone on this mongolian arrow crafting site lies about their job/finances/credentials, yet the moment they're confronted with a random poll they tell the truth? What kind of fuck shit is that?

At any rate, I've gotten more useful knowledge on finances here than I would from any other shithead irl. Are there better sources? Absolutely, but the tenacity and shit posting and too entertaining to pass up.

You are the one appealing to wuthority.

All finance discussion sites follow the rule of vidya

If its a high skill good thing, like forexlive or seeking alpha, its dead.

If its alive, its like r investing or here.

Admins dont give a fuck about this board so just leAve, but dont tell yourself there is some amazing haven of sources out there.