Work in Britbonginstan

>Work in Britbonginstan
>Do a variety of online work
>Skype language tutoring, writing gigs etc
>Virtually all of my income is in USD
>I have gotten a 14% payrise from Brexit due to falling pound

>This son of a BITCH is PROFITING from YOUR MISTAKES!
>Click HERE to find out how!

>>I have gotten a 14% payrise from Brexit due to falling pound
That's terrific and I'm gonna let you finish your blog post, but ...

... you still have to pay for your food, rent, utilities, taxes, entertainment, and hookers in Pounds.

Having those "extra" Dollars does you no good unless you're able to spend them on Dollar-denominated goods and services. Once you bring those Dollars home to actually spend on kabobs and umbrellas in Britbong, you incur the same currency deflation as everyone else.

Your stupidity makes me frown

What language do you teach?

tc youre fucking retarded because you were getting like 50 britcents on the dollar for years

absolutely retarded

OP here, what I'm saying is that my USD income remains stable, but all of a sudden my GBP income has risen by 14%, and seeing as I earn all my income in dollars, and spend all of my income in pounds, I benefit massively. I think it might even be up to a 16% payrise now as the rate is down even further to 1.28

Jesus, no wonder Veeky Forums is a bunch of poorfags. No one here has a fucking clue how simple currency markets work.

Your GBP income didn't change a fucking dime.

Price for service stays same denominated in dollars. GBP/USD Goes down. Exchage USD TO GBP 14% extra great brit shekels. Prices are market regulated and sticky and don't react o exchsnge rate parity. He makes more.

English to Americans.

Brit here. Prices on goods for the most part have yet to increase. Only fuel at the pump has really gone up. Rent and everything else has remained the same, and I very much doubt rent for one is going up any time soon given that the housing bubble appears to be collapsing...

Bring it on lad.

who is that a photo of?

if you get paid in a different currency whose value goes up and your pay does not change, then when you convert back to your original currency you will have more than if you were just paid normally
duh

Literally the opposite of the truth

he can buy shitload of stuff for USD online.

or for example, buy GBP stuff online with USD, he would be paying less USD.

Example.

Before brexit a Rolex in UK online store cost 5550 GBP which was around 8000 USD

Now the same ROlex still costs 5550 GBP, which is more around 7100 USD.

So by waiting a week, I saved 900$ on a Rolex.

What the fuck are you on about?

I live in the UK and earn taiwan dollars and korean won and have done for years so I'm used to this. A weak pound means a pay rise. It's a fact you simpleton.

>Having those "extra" Dollars does you no good unless you're able to spend them on Dollar-denominated goods and services.

because you get more bongpence per dollaridoo

Elliot Rodger

The Supreme Gentleman

>gay lips
>weak frame
>asian face
>small penis

recipe for disaster

haha rekt