Eternal Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Gold Edition

Join with us in the circle jerk (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner -
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Old Thread:

What are we meming today?

Cerulean Pharmaceuticals my melanin enriched friend

Fuck NETE. FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is it that everytime I try to follow the trend, it starts to swing around...

GALE and AMPE are the memest today.
Especially AMPE.

$dram is the sure thing tho

Imnp my nigga

Holy Shit with the fucking CERU, I succumbed and bought your cancer fighting cancer stock at 2.25, when is it going to happen

>CERU

Fuck that. I'm so sick of pharm and biotech shit stocks

Dude that is a meme

You just got trolled.

VHC and walk away.

Ding ding ding ding

>he really bought it

Well that's a horse shit opening. But I wouldn't really know cause RH is shitting in unison. Fuck this.

I'm almost all red across the board

All I want is for you to give $20 to a homeless guy when you look at your riches and think of me :^)

>tfw SGY

>he still uses RH after all the times it's shit the bed

BGI IS DOING IT AGAIN

GALE STOP YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE A MOON MISSION

Oh shit, just got my period.

In at 4 I'm golden

MSTX feelin good

>in at 4

Dude you srs. You better sell quick that shit dips after 4.50-5 hard.No way is it gonna go higher than yesterday. You better jump early or face the dip.

That guy from yesterday did the same thing and I think he lost almost 1k because he got in at 4 something. RIP bro.

>set a limit
>stock hits the limit
>doesn't sell
>drops 13%
REEE

It just dipped. RIP.

When are people expecting AMPE to jump up?

Buy Organovo niggas

>can't sell because I'll be marked as day trader
>already at 3.60

JUST

What's wrong with being marked as a day trader?

gold stocks.

guaranteed.

AUY
GG
SLV

Whats a good entry point for BGI?

Barrick Gold is good. I told you to buy it on the day before Brexit, if only you had listened.

I don't know why people keep signing up for instant. I'd rather wait 3 days for funds then be locked out of trading. People should have rotating settled funds anyway.

Idk but rh won't let me sell

$DRAM. For easy easy gains.

Holy shit why did silver plunge?

> have both $RUSS and $RUSL in my watch list
> meant to buy $RUSS
> accidently bought $RUSL
> out of day trades again
It is way to fucking easy to gamble money like this
I wish there was a 5 second delay option for retards like myself to cancel incorrect trades.

Me too bro! Yesterday AND today

Got I toggle at .59
First time bought dip
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Just buy tsla and walk away. Everyone is shitting on it with no real evidence. It's a conspiracy. It's on sale today. Get it for 209 today and sell it for 215+ tomorrow.

congrats to the guy from yesterday in LPCN, stock is green in a red day. Im still in EBIO; a bit red at start but I'm not worried, just rebound from yesterday's gains.

$0.50

Meant gale, fuck me

why? stop memeing

AMD, the Phoenix I had given up hope on.

it looks like it's about to take off but i'm not sure

have you seen the 5 day chart? .59 is gonna screw you if it goes back down to what it was a few days ago. if i were you id cut my quick gains and just use a day trade to sell for a decent profit today

will MGT ever stop being a fucking meme stock

What's the word on twitter niggers? Im v tempted to buy some

>t. someone that copped at $4.10
Shut the fuck up and be patient.

buy XGTI today?

I just got out here. Will buy back later at lower price maybe. Easy money muh nigga

If you get marked as a day trader you can't trade for 90 days. You can go into the options to disable this child lock so you can make one more trade while also being labled a pattern trader. Only do it if it's an emergency or you have 2 SS's because then you don't be able to use RH for a quarter.

>not consulting your fellow bros before making a big move and you have no experience

I hope you learned something today.

If you wanna go back down to 0.26 lol

Biz screwed me on xbit and Gsat

it actually was a good trade, i should have put more, i was late from the 12's, wanted to buy at 14 anyways, but my fucking software is shit and made me buy at 15 due to bugs and freezes, still gained from it.

Thanks for the insight but yeah I'm only 21 playing with 500 just to get a feel for it so I'm just putting 250 on 2 different stocks most of the time probably about to step it up and put 500 on 2 different stocks in hopes of getting a good return

For many reasons like a new hot shot VP with a ton of exp and the company investing their money. Do the research it's all good.
Also a double bottom trend almost a triple. Check it out. $DRAM

How are you doing lads? Started this January. Had my ups and downs but doing pretty good senpai.

GSAT isn't approved yet. Relax and be patient.

>20% gains

Nice

What were those dips?

You fucking idiots should realize that over half of these meme stocks are profitable with proper timing

Pick the stocks mentioned here that have profitable products and good management and just use your head for timing, stop buying so high

And now it's at 10%
I hope you got in lol it still might go back down.

From MGT lol. The spikes are also from MGT. It's an easy stock to flip desu

Sell my NUGT now or hold for a bit more? Also did I fuck up buying oil yesterday? Also what's a fun gamble to throw 50$ and a stop loss on right now?

I'm still inexperienced, i prefer to observe for now.

Don't you get smacked with extra tax for holding on NUGT past closing?

You advise seeing dram now?

instant has nothing to do with day trading lmao

Seeing? I have no doubt it will go up from here for a while. Of course do your own research and make your own decisions, just trying to say a stock that's generally not a pile of shit like ceru lol.

GET IN ON THIS LADS

die

NO

stop

>flipping MGT
Seriously, why don't you just hold for long gains? I never understood the mentality of just FLIPPING a fucking stock on Robinhood. That makes no sense.

Also...
>TRCH

How long should you hold before you can really tell a stock is a dud?

According to Stocktwits, nothing is a dud if you hold it long enough and if you're bearish ever you're retarded.

They haven't even released anything product wise and they still have the shareholding meeting in August. This is something that you'd hold for a year or so. Just buy it and forget about it. Your money will be safe and continually grow unless something catastrophic sends the stock down to under $1.

Trying to get in on AMPE at 1.16, think it'll dip to that during lunch?

looks like a bubble, anything to back up that growth?

Should I keep going? It's pretty obvious that I'm fucking autistic.

kek I'm fucking in

$TPLM?

MGT muh nigguh

How long do we hold? After official announcement of McCafee, rebrand, and proxy announcement?

Mgt bruh. Get in it.

Carry my broken body MGT

Wait so if you sell a high volatility stock on RH you seriously can't buy another even if its a different stock?

Yes. :^)

>he didn't buy Organovo yet

lmao wtf are you doing

I just got an email from Robin Hood asking me to participate in a proxy vote for SKLN. WTF is that?

What price/when are you all jumping ship on MGT?

GALE is fucking dead. DEAD.

I wish MGT would crash temporarily so I could buy more shares.

I've been fooled once and had weak hands, only to miss out on a lot the next day. Hold if your losses are already bad enough. I was up $12 on it yesterday, down $15 on it today. Today's a shit day.

GALE is a shit stock that had a dead cat bounce.