Who had the biggest balls in the history of the world?

Who had the biggest balls in the history of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Cannon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just /thread'd your own thread OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

caitlyn jenner

so brave

Jack Churchill

He went into WWII armed with a sword and a longbow

if

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Fuck it, lets have a general badassery thread.
My pick is Cian, father of Irish pagan god Lug. (or lugh.)

>Be Cian the guarder of the magic cow
>Cow gives all the milk in world, so good, bones stronkest in the land
>That god-nigger Balor with his evil ass eye wants to steal it
>Not on my watch, that faggot
>Oh shit, he stole it
>Fury of a thousand overcast-windy days
>GIMME BACK MY COW
>Go find his sickass tower
>Ask some hag how the fuck to get back at Balor
>"lmao why not climb this tower where is only daughter is and fuck her because there's a prophecy that balor will be killed by his grandson but she has never met a man"
>"oh my god he's actually doing it the absolute madman"
>This bitch isn't even pretty
>Impreg.avi
>time to kick back and wait for my son to be born and kill a god

Lugh was rad, but Cian fucked the daughter of a god out of sheer, ass-blistering rage at his stolen cow. Based.

balls and brains.

in before that guy with elephantiasis of the testicles.

That coward knew they weren't going to run over him. He kept on walking in front of them when they tried to drive around him.

Shut the fuck up please, jesus christ.

pinko pls

>pinko
>dengism
don't disgrace the good name of pinkos like that

what's your deal, my guy?

you aren't funny

set his own ships on fire and bullied the Spanish

>not bricriu poison tongue
the embodiment of /r9k/, setting all the men of Éiru at each others throats because chads like Cú Chulainn pushed him into some garbage and made fun of him

This guy knows

Luther
Hitler

I think he still has them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Cannon
Andrey Chokhov. Just look at the size of the balls this thing fires.

Leo Major

Napoleon.
Specifically post return from exile

This desu

>what is the best way to defend Nice?
>capture Italy
>how do we disrupt British trade in India?
>walk there
>how do we coerce Aleksander into accepting the Continental Code?
>march on Moscow
>how do I convince my former soldiers to rejoin me?
>dare them to shoot me

Arthur Wellsley at Assaye:

>"The Maratha cannonade intensified as the British redeployed. Although British artillery was brought forward to counter, it was ineffective against the mass firepower of the Maratha guns and quickly disabled through the weight of shot directed against it. British casualties mounted as the Maratha guns turned their attention to the infantry and subjected them to a barrage of canister, grape and round shot. Wellesley decided that his only option to neutralise the artillery and get his men out of the killing field was to advance directly into the mouth of the Maratha artillery. He ordered his cannon to be abandoned and gave the command for his infantry to march forward with bayonets fixed."

>Wellesley decided that his only option to neutralise the artillery and get his men out of the killing field was to advance directly into the mouth of the Maratha artillery.

The Anglo-Indian force was outnumbered 6:1. They were outgunned. They marched directly into the Maratha artillery, took huge casualties, and completely routed the opposing force.

Many others were mercilessly gunned down in Tienanmen by their own military that very day. They very easily could have.

Eastern euros who helped break the soviet union

this guy know what's up

>On Saipan in the Marianas Islands, he advanced ahead of his unit with a bazooka and destroyed a Japanese emplacement which was firing on his company. Several days later, he single-handedly attacked and killed two groups of Japanese soldiers. On July 7, Baker's position came under attack by a large Japanese force. Although seriously wounded early in the attack, he refused to be evacuated and continued to fight in the close-range battle until running out of ammunition. When a comrade was wounded while trying to carry him to safety, Baker insisted that he be left behind. At his request, his comrades left him propped against a tree and gave him a pistol, which had eight bullets remaining. When American forces retook the position, they found the pistol, now empty, and eight dead Japanese soldiers around Baker's body.