SKILLS

What are the most valuable skills & highest demanded services today into the future?

No gag reflex

>Suxking dixk

Mouth size

Social skills

Everything else is irrelevant and can be easily taught, the exception being high level mathematics and philosophy which require hyper-intelligence

Large American Peenus

Strong knee caps

Well sheeeeit

The ability to not be an autist.

'Skills' are a meme. Most jobs these days don't need them.

Intelligence always and forever.

Large collection of rare Pepes are in extremely high demand, and are expected to only appreciate in value.

> Asking Veeky Forums about markets, supply & demand

All of these

t. Fortune 100 company worker pulling 600k per annum

That reminds me: the ability and willingness to lie like a rug is very desirable in the the US economy.

aww billy drew his first picture

This, desu. It might not get emphasized in classes and job listings, but social skills are critical to success in the vast majority of fields.

Are we talking general skills or specific work skills

Speaking multiple languages and being able to make people like you are the most powerful general skills

As far as specific skills, the more you can do, the better you are

As the serious majority of the thread has stated:
Social Skills

It doesn't matter if you are super fucking smart if you speak like an autist who can't get his point accross on whatever to save his life.

As long as you know how to get along with the right people and make them have their eye on you, you'll be set, also, obviously being competent enough into whatever job you're looking for helps a lot.

But here's another thing: Arrogance. With the right, non asshole levels of arrogance people will buy that you're much better than you really are, and with that alone you'll have presence.

Nunchuck skills

Social skill can be learned as well.
I am a good example. From social outcast at 15, to charming, socially impactful individual at 20.

Jeez I thought someone was gonna say Big Data, LinkedIn really played me like a fiddle there.