Ok, so I own my own home. I bought it at 138K, did a months worth of renovations and updates now my house is worth 160K

Ok, so I own my own home. I bought it at 138K, did a months worth of renovations and updates now my house is worth 160K.

Very nice neighborhood, no theft or crime. worst we have is dui's almost all white.

Brand new stainless appliances (Frigidaire gallery series) aside from washer/dryer.

granite counters, nice laminate floors, with nice carpet and pad in bedrooms, tile in bathrooms.

deck, 1/3rd acre yard. 1300 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath.

I am really laid back and chill, make sure that the grass is cut myself and I keep out all the pests with my own pesticide. provide dish soap and towels etc.

I pay all the utilities, including the internet (uncapped biz class, fast speed.)

They basically just clean up their own mess and let me worry about everything else. There is no pets allowed though.

Now I have 2 roommates. I charge them 600 a month, each, flat. One of them thinks this place is a sanctuary (roomate A) and the other thinks I am overcharging (roomate B) (evidence provided by roomate A).

now we all get along no fighting ever as well. what do you guys think I should be charging given what I have provided.

Am I overcharging? or is he just ignorant.

Thanks.

Yes

Anything over $500 seems high. Unless you're in a meme city where rent is $1500 for a one bedroom apt

its like 25 minutes from nashville.

If the house is nice on the exterior and interior then that is most certainly a fair price.

and WITH utilities? i mean 600 is all they pay.

Don't change the rent for him if he doesn't like it he shouldn't have moved in wtf?

Reminds me of those cunts that took jobs at Yelp then complained they weren't paid enough. Retards

I agree with him then. $600 is a little steep.

If you don't have something to come back at him with like 'look at how high these utility bills are based on your usage' or something like that, I'd be a little my negotiable.

more negotiable*

As long as someone is willing to pay, you aren't overcharging

what the actual fuck? Do you try to renegotiate food prices when the bill comes at restaurants? If you can't afford it, then don't order it. fucking infant millenials seriously

idk at this point if he stays or goes, he was my freind when he moved in, and said that he would give me plenty of time in advance when he moves out but i hope he doesnt just fuck me.

I'm not a millennial. Having been to the Nashville area last year - I personally wouldn't pay that and it seems high to me, that's all I'm saying.

Sure he could say get out too but then you lose the income and have to deal with finding someone else.

>. I bought it at 138K, did a months worth of renovations and updates now my house is worth 160K.
I remember when I was this retarded. good times.

I had it re-appraised you fuck tard.

I mean you could just look at comps on craigslist. Since rent is so much dependent on location and we don't know your exact location it seems unlikely that we could answer your question short of looking into a crystal ball.

For cereal, why the fuck is roommate B even there?

Pretty much this. Craigslist is a pretty good indicator of how much rooms are going for in your area. If you find 3 comparable listings for the same price then show it to him. If you dont then maybe you should think about lowering his rent so you dont lose him as a tenant. This is not rocket science.

I got a thing I like to say to people who don't like my rates
>fuck off

Depends on where you are....

But I would say $500 is fair. Especially since it's a 2 bath.

But fuck, they signed up for it? How do you move in somewhere and then complain that the rent is too high....?

How about compromise if you really think he'd just dip out on you.

>$500 rent
>but now have to pay share of the utilities

Probably would equal out more or less but it might seem like a deal to them.

>dirt, piss poor people problems
it would take you all of 3 seconds to figure out if you're "charging" your tenants too much.

given what you provided it shouldn't be more than 450, but do whatever you want you fucking idiot.

>i own my own shitty 1300 sq ft home but i have 2 randoms living here XDD at least i have internet

"for cereal"

wowser.