PnD - Pump and Dump GENERAL

If you want to make money at the expense of your fellow anons, get in here.

We discuss upcoming ICO, crowdsales, airdrops etc that will offer absurdly high returns and leave the one that buy after us holding the bag. We just buy, pump, dump and never look behind. I've been doing this the past year with huge success but I have trouble finding every little shitcoin before it hits the markets. Our focus is crap that isn't out yet and will let us get in at the ground level.

So my most recent acquisition were the Plutus tokens and I'm fairly confident I'll be making at least x4 return on that. The ICO was only 9 days long and they got just a bit over $ 0.5 million. It will be laughably easy to sell at a much higher marketcap considering their aggressive marketing and professionally done commercials.

We're looking for:

-Seemingly groundbreaking/innovative (OmgZ the facebook of payments / the google of computing!!1!! )
-Relatively obscure
-Short sale period
-Good marketing team, to lure in the suckers after we buy ourselves

In the crypto space, you are either the wolf or the sheep. There is no middle ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/investokens.html
econotimes.com/Poloniex-BTC38-and-Bittrex-agree-to-distribute-Ardor-tokens-to-customers-232665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have $6.83 and I'm hoping to at least double that, let's do this.

MODS MODS MODS

Whats the minimum Investment to join?

NXT moving to 2.0 (ARDOR), next 3 months will be a snapshot based on which new tokens are distributed.

Buy in and cash out during the snapshot when everyone is holding. Proce is sure to go up.

No wait, I like the honesty here. It's refreshing.These guys are not ashamed to admit that they will shit on their fellows for a buck. Way to go guys.

Where do I get these? NXT wallet?

NXT-ZE6L-M7TQ-2THE-E7MYG

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/investokens.html

missed the Plutus ship but i'm in on the NXT

what do you think about XEM?

also have you checked One Coin? it screams PnD but i'm hesitant, so maybe if you could check it out and give an opinion

That logo looks like 90s ms paint or something

By the way you can now just keep your NXT on an exchange and get NXT 2.0 tokens

econotimes.com/Poloniex-BTC38-and-Bittrex-agree-to-distribute-Ardor-tokens-to-customers-232665

does anyone on this board participate in penny stock pump and dumps and or do you think this board has enough buying power for us too all coordinate our own penny stock pump and dumps

I fear the day Veeky Forums becomes a market-maker in any capacity

I think most of us do these things because it's something we can do together, like /pol/ and the Syria-general stuff

if there was anyway to get everyone to work together we might have enough buying power to make some actual money

Pretty sure with our combined autism we could all shill some random penny stocks to retards on reddit and stocktwits

I'm in. I'm the guy with the shed of miners. Let's do this. I can contribute about 10btc of purchasing power.

this is my point we should try to coordinate a mass buying I mean theres a couple people on the robinhood general threads that know what are going to be worthwhile investments they just don't post about them until they have already taken off

There is Gulden (NLG) that is promising that they will announce (so a promise of a promise) a new groundbreaking payment network and technology

HOLY SHIT PUTIN COIN!
When I'm getting home I'm gonna buy this shit.

>implying mods arnt behind all the altcoin bubbles
your a funny guy user

Get em on your while they're cheap. I'm sure it will get pumped, dumped and manipulated every which way, just like the real Russian currency.

How exactly do I buy Investokens?

Just got an Wallet, care to send me my forst cyka blyat putin vodka coins?

PcvUbFuFLXpj7jyrugtZu7AZRS3vA4xr8A

BTW: This could be an awesome currency for CS:GO with all those russians.

Sure, after I finish getting my coffee, I'll shoot some your way.

The wallet just popped up, thank you!
May Putin bless you with only the purest vodka for your future life.

Yust created an Yobit account, just for Putin.... oh boy

2016-07-07 08:32:55
249.99000000 PUTIN
5d33370adb484bcde3bc3456f4217dd3119b0dde528f881b8adfa070ccece16b

Enjoy, fampai!

Buy RDD till its cheap. Gonna skyrocket.

To what?

To jupiter and back

RADS

>max 3 mil coins
>pretty sure dollar parity is going to be achieved

I like your attitude. You could start with $5 today and reach a goal of 1 million in 10 years if you worked hard/smart enough.

No words, just pics

Lol u think that's me but it ain't me. I'm just a guy Making Crypto Great Again every day except this Saturday.

>1 post by this ID

AXN just stared producing opiate tablets in China, CFDA approved. When they started the approval process stock price shot to two dollars. It went up 23% today.

they're called rubles

this kek

Get on the CryptoJack ICO. This shit is going to the moon

10 years? You can become a millionaire off of $5 in 18 days. All you have to do is double your money every day.

Pr3rPSWojXzMUsXRgJAnj2CFMyv93FmhWz

putin is le best