Shitcoin discussion

What you investing in, tips, predictions, etc.

I currently have my money in NXT, XEM, CHESS, TRUMP & SC. What do you think?

I think you suck. Anyone else?

not just yet, haven't got kneepads and chapstick

I like nxt, i like xem.
Debating whether trump is worth the risk.

Hi Veeky Forums, i want to enter the world of cryptoshitty where do i begin?

Is Circle+C-CEX the best option?

put in PUTIN

personally, i went with coinbase instead of circle. very fast and reliant from my experience

the exchange would depend on what you'd like to trade. for example, trump is not traded on Poloniex, but is on yobit and c-cex. XEM is not traded on yobit & c-cex, but is traded on poloniex, etc.

trump seems to be a very resilient shitcoin. there's been multiple dumps and the coin is still hanging in there, which leads me to believe a pump in the future is almost guaranteed. right now its in a small dip on yobit, so you may wanna invest a little bit. 500 coins should net you a nice profit in the near future, if you want to play it safe

monero.

pro: it's the best option for "dark web" markets.
con: not widely studied in academia. math could be flawed, but at least derived from cryptonote

Why you said Yobit instead C-CEX?
Which one is better?

all site have shit graphs so you need to use third party to get realtime. crypto changes are very real-time none this wait and see stock market bs.

i prefer yobit if you trump

Im not thinking about trading right now, just wanna buy and hold some BTC and trumps, am i doing right?

well you would need to create a private wallet to have full control of your crypto.However having it in an exchange facilitates the exchanging,but has the risk that they disappear.

ye that's fine, buy btc from coinbase, transfer it to yobit, buy as much as trump as you want and then hold. some people transfer their trumps to the trump wallet but i personally just hold it on the exchange cuz the wallet seems to be having problems, and i also wanna be prepared to sell in case of pumps

Thanks for the answers guys.
About that wallet, how exactly this works? Could you guys tell me some good and trusted one?

Where can i buy bitcoins with credit card?

if you're interested in trump coin, just go to the trump coin general

to be honest though, you don't seem like a very bright fellow and you'll probably end up hurting your wallet by trading crypto. i would suggest that you look for another way of making a quick buck

But i just wanna b&h, not trading. But to hold, im gonna need a wallet then im asking for a trusted one.

Don't "buy and hold" Trump. Regardless of what everyone here says, Trump is a MEMECOIN. Memecoins aren't long term investments. Best case scenario is Trump gets elected president and it doesn't die off until late November. Maybe it will kick up again in January if Trump does something noteworthy in his induction.

Buy Trump if you want to day trade, not if you are looking for long term holdings.

Thanks for the answer.
So which coins you think good to buy and hold? Maybe BTC and ETH

THIS

Memes aside what's the best cheap crypto that could pump soon? And don't say trump

bump, trying to find this out as well. I like the idea of longing SC personally, but XEM and NXT look nice at the bottom of two dips.. I just dont know though.

CHESS

I'm personally holding GAME for the longcon but that's just me. You could go ETH but I'm personally not a fan of it. Maybe hold BTC/XMR/FCT?

I bought 3k sc at 105, sold at 109. Might be good as long term investment but I'm not up for long wait.

Also got DIEM, NOBL, PIGGY, RDD and YACC.

I kinda fucked up with EMC2 tho, bought before dump. Waiting for pump to regain my money.

Not sure about my choses tho. RDD and DIEM looks like ones that won't pump anytime soon.

Looking into chess right now, might buy some.

Also looks like XMR might be a good investment. Thanks user.

Putin

I bought NSR stupidly thinking it would spike again. Sell for loss to reinvest (refuse to put more btc in) or hold?

I would hold. Who knows. It might atleast pump enough for you to cover your investment.

Set a sell order of a couple percent higher than you bought and walk away

Holy fuck I walk away for 4 hours and my CHESS is worthless lmao

I bought at 25sats, put in orders to sell 39-44sat. Now it's at 12 lmao

Where did you buy all of this coins? I tried yobit but they just have Trump and ETH.

Where can i buy XMR, ETH, TRUMP, XEM, NXT all in the same exchange?

Thats because you invested in a complete shitcoin

Which coins aren't shit for you?

Gulden, they will push updates and announcements after the halving, so they will get more attention

poloniex

But poloniex doesnt have TRUMP.