My son wants to setup a brokerage account but i dont want to be responsible

so my 16 year old son has accumulated some cash and wants to start stock trading. But i dont want this to be counted as my "Net worth" when i dont handle the money. so is there any posions for him? also im a norwegian citizen if that matters
thanks

Just have that lil nigga use robinhood

If you want to use a brokerage account it will all count as your net worth since it has to be under your account. How much $ could he possibly have? just set that lil nigga up with a low sum so it wont matter if it fucks up ur net worth

when did you have your son?

if you were about 20 years old that must mean you're 36 by now, why are you still on Veeky Forums at 36?

Robinhood is only in US and UK

>use robinhood
or just set the cash on fire

im 65 and on Veeky Forums. what's your fucking point? instead of being a bullying and worry about piddly shit like people's age, maybe you should focus on ROI and helping each other out like we do here you fucking pleb.

>why are you still on Veeky Forums at 36?

when do you think you're going to stop posting on Veeky Forums? [spoiler]it's not going to happen[/spoiler]

we dont have that shit in norway and think he has about 5grand

had him at 18 if you must know

>instead of being a bullying and worry about piddly shit like people's age, maybe you should focus on ROI and helping each other out like we do here you fucking pleb

Over half of this board is unemployed and most are NEETs who want to get rich trading their allowance on robinhood or cryptoscams

I honestly can't picture a 65 year old calling someone pleb and spewing memes.

47 and on Veeky Forums. Seriously, you millennials think your the only generation with NEETs and social outcasts.

Just fucking do it. If the amount of cash your 16 year old has for trading has any impact on your net worth then you have already fucked up.

Idk how it works there, but in the US you can set up brokerage accounts without the ability to do things like margin trade or options trade.

Set him up with a no frills account and let him learn.

>Seriously, you millennials think your the only generation with NEETs and social outcasts.

Yeah you'd think someone well past 25 would have some sort of future or ambitions in life. or at least something to do

I'm 20 and in College and I hate coming here, I just do it when i'm extremely bored. If I were here after i graduated then I'd know my life is absolute shit and I'd kill myself

>well past 25 would have some sort of future or ambitions in life.

You are in for some major disappointment. Wake up, work, home, repeat, and fuck the wife every now and again. Trust me, your down time will add up quick and you will be right back here, or some other time wasting site or activity.

Den beste måten å gjore det på er via "nordnet for mindreårig". Jeg gjorde dette da jeg var 15 og har nå akkurat rundet min forste million. Blir 18 om 7 måneder :)

>fuck the wife
FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT REEEEEEEEE GTFO OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEE

That's just said.

Don't you have any hobbies? How ugly is your wife?

kek I can imagine some fat greying neckbeard with tons of 70s retro shit and thick glasses

Go home, grandpa

Of course I do, I play golf, hit nature trails, I made a gaming channel on youtube. Believe it or not I usually troll Veeky Forums at work. I just have some down time right now. If they call me to do something I would have to leave. Really sucks when your in an online argument and you have to leave it.

My wife is very lovely and no I won't post her tits.

>Playing fucking videogaymes
>Playing golf
>47

Yeah ok, got any grey hairs on your head?
Post them pls i need some sort of proof you're 47

Grey enough for ya?

Call up a brokerage, ask them whether or not they can set up any kind of account in his name. It would have to be cash only no shorting though, since afaik minors can't be held accountable for any debt they get into.

I think a young man with nothing to do is much sadder than an old man with nothing to do.

Why not give him a brokerage that is a custodial account?

I assume you suomi fags have that

Older people should have shit figured out though

Like what have they been doing all their lives? Don't they have any passions, I expect to be a well informed, accomplished and well-respected person by the time i'm 40-50, not someone who just works and then goes home to his overweight wife that probably cheats on him occassionally with her work colleagues

I'm 35. I come here sometimes when I'm having my morning coffee. I've been coming here for over 10 years. I don't see any reason to stop visiting here occasionally because I passed some age milestone in life.

You would think that but then adult life is worse and this is the only interesting place left on the internet.

Ya shits figured out. Most of the world is shit. my employees do all the real work. I only have to fire them when they fuck up.

Oh yeah, back on subject. Yes, invest for your son, let him pick the stocks even. I already have 1500 of my son's birthday money in my brokerage and plan on investing 2k next week. The faster he starts building his money the faster he can head to retirement or chase his dreams. To me it is never too early to start investing and building funds. Plus your the dad, you should shoulder some of the burden to help your son along.

>I expect to be a well informed, accomplished and well-respected person by the time i'm 40-50

And you probably will be. But getting older is no reason to quit fucking around with the things you enjoy. I was part of the geek crowd growing up and remember hooking the commodore up to the phone line to find a bulletin board. Hell, I remember when Pong was a thing. So I have pretty much been fucking around online and playing video games my whole life so naturally some of us ended up on 4chins. And if you enjoy calling people faggots online guess what you will still enjoy doing when you are in your 40s.

Åja da skal jeg gjore d. imponerende forresten. er d du som har stått litt i avisen?
op

yea i guess, its good for his future anyway
op

I'm 30 years old and I started posting on Veeky Forums when I was 19.

Spoilers: You never leave this place

Hvor mye startet du med?

Good for your son. Sounds like a good kid.

Help him get connected with a brokerage firm so he can open an account and start trading.

will do
op

>5 grand
Unless he does risky all in bets he's going to wipe out most profits through commission/kurtasje.

I'd have him buy OBX index for all of it after a crash.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
soon 30 here, hanging around since 2005 or maybe 2006

looking forward to you not killing yourself because
>things will be different

You missed a chance to show the world your pubes/asshairs.

I'm ashamed of you. Bad boy.

Exactly the same here. Feels somewhat bad, man.

Holy shit are you me? When do you turn 31?

just how naive can you be
do you think videogames were invented yesterday only for your special babby generation?

whore