/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: Prepare For Launch Edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com (trumpcoin.rocks until its updated again)

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/after-4-400-surge-bitcoin-s-fate-hinges-on-huge-chinese-miners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

technical analysis fag here, even tho crypto isn't exactly like forex/stock, there is strong signs of a huge uptrend

I love the stability Trumpcoin is showing right now. Those insane value rises and drops have proven themselves to be too much for many bag holders, so I think a steady value increase is preferable to steep increases, at this time.

It's survived about 2 short period dumps by large bag holders and it also survived the long weekend of mistakes which shows really helps reduce risk because it can hold its ground

I need to check the chain but I imagine there's some decent distribution of coins outside say, the tip 25 wallets

Yesterday one of the bigger bag holders sold and the price only dropped about 1k which is a fair trade off for more distribution among the lower percentiles

TQcoCJGr5CG8bBDce95iyGBGAYiDvnUccX

Yep and the coin still holds strong. You know how many times we've heard that Trumpcoin is finished? Lol. Damn straight the coin is resilient.

This is why is no "reasonable" trades in crypto. It's so unpredictable and volatile that you really need balls of steel to trade.

Unless of course, it's Trumpcoin ;) Then all you gotta do is buy and hold.

agreem calm before the storm

I want it to drop to 4 or 3 so I can buy more.

TQcoCJGr5CG8bBDce95iyGBGAYiDvnUccX

My wife's son and I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his policies about fiat or the federal reserve.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Gold Standar...” but he kept cutting me off and going “TrumpCoin! TrumpCoin! TrumpCoin!”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with the secret services as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen American Flag Zebra Cakes in his hands without paying (apparently he owned the store or something)

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cakes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cake and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

How is the halving going to affect Trumpcoin?

Donald trump..........

So when is the vote for the new dev team?

CANT DUMP THE TRUMP

>XD

Kill Yourself.

Well if the prices of BTC rises because of the halving (which is a real possibility) people will take their money out of their alt coin and hold their bitcoins, so every alt coin will take a hit, including Trumpcoin.

No on really knows, buts its my best guess.

The feels I get when I see UO.

After halving miners in china will flood the market to drive price down to take over miniing industry price will dip after halving despite what everyone thinks

thats a pretty big speculation.

Theres also the upcoming bitcoin core and classic delimma wich could send price temporarily spiraling

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/after-4-400-surge-bitcoin-s-fate-hinges-on-huge-chinese-miners

Donald Bump

Bonald dump

>.rocks

This scam is fucking textbook. Even Veeky Forums isn't stupid enough to fall for this shit.

Nocoiner cope

Is this the T2A server? If so, that's crazy because I was just talking to my friend about it earlier.

Also, MAGA.

What in the... fuck?

I've only seen the Ryan Gosling version til now. Gets me everytime.

ok

it looks like either uoforever or uo gamers, not sure which haven't played in a while, but they are pub 16 servers (pre aos).
.com site is purchased and on the way..stay cope

>came to EBT for my stuff
lost

Any chance investors would pull out of bitcoin due to uncertainty about the halving and put it into altcoins
(not a trumpcoin specific question)

Why are you telling me to cope? You're the idiots falling for this pump and dump.

Of course they have. Load up now before they invest more and raise the price so you can get amazing gains!

>last 3 bars on yobit 12 hour chart
what did they mean by this?

They meant that the weak hands are weaker than the strong hands, which are stronger than the weak hands.

It's interesting ive been trying to find some correlation, and honestly when btc goes up, it doesn't matter, trumpcoin is not effected (as of now) and when bitcoin goes down trump is not effected.

It's starting to look like it has a mind of its own.

Certainly fundamentals will play some part, but as of now, btc and trump is in no way correlated. The recent btc dump shows this.

It's very interesting, probably the most unique market out there.

Price is a fuckin trooper considering we are less than a weak from pump and FUD chicken shit fiasco. no worries there.

What concerns me is the volume.Absolute trash coins like put in and chess (lol) have way more. Odd

the spread between buy orders and sell orders is 1000 SATS atm..

>wat

I know it's a buzzphrase but this is just the calm before the storm for Trumpcoin. All those other shit coins can have all the volume they want as they had to 1 Satoshi (chesscoin, put in, etc)

Get in now lads, we got crystals and rockets and the shirts

It's hit or miss with the voulme. The volume will decline today and for the next couple of days because Signal said he will be announcing a major update within about a week. He's not teasing or hyping anything so volume has pretty much settled until more plans and information are revealed.

If you look at the coin a couple of days ago when the chicken event was sorted out you'll see the volume had greatly picked up

I believe after the update you will see a lot more activity so this might be an ideal time to get in although it's hard to tell in these situations

;)

If Signal7 is telling the truth (and I am 95% sure he is) then we are in for a wild ride and you are best hopping in NOW if you have been on fence with this project.

This coin is putting on its big boy shoes and by the way its moving, if the dev team pulls together we are looking at top 50 easy.

We need to launch dat marketing campaign that one lad was gonna do SEO and shit.
Wheres the video guy been :/ ?

On the forums Signal said they will be using the week to announce a big update on everything. They will be running a poll to pick and assign new dev members who likely are working or have their plans developed already

They're going for a more transparent holistic approach this second time around because anymore large botches like last week would likely kill the coin

They're not going to provide any unnecessary hype so a little patience will be needed until then

I'm always around bud but I don't want to release out of date videos

Just waiting to see where the coin is going but I can already tell you that the direction is up

Did anything ever come of that "how to buy" video that was talked about? Where even a retard could follow the steps?

Nice to see your still lurking lad. Your videos are hype machines, I hope we get a new one soon

Thanks bud :)

Yeah its still gonna drop, just holding onto it until everythings all put into place. Leadership, security and all that takes priority and that way I can make sure the video contents fit the new direction of TrumpCoin

*drop as in release ahah

not referring to price there

Awesome

Looking to get into a relatively new, undervalued coin.

Putin exposed as scam today (dev holds sooo many coins)

Chess headed to 1 Satoshi.

coexist seemed comfy but no volume and lots of pajeets

Is trump right for me? if not what should I dump 1btc I'm? this will be tonight sometime

I dabbled in coexist lad, seemed like a bunch of hippies having a goodntime, but sadly (much like hippies irl) it's just too low energy.

Give trumpcoin a shot, lots of cool things on the table, the project is going to be run like a business soon.

Only invest what you can afford to lose

when bitbobb comes thru

>people still thinking this is going to take off

If you didn't sell for 20k+ last week, well you're never going to see that again,

>coping

It's not too late to buy.

BelfordCoin when?

I already sold.

You are a smart guy then.
Time to do it buy low sell high one more time then.

see
maybe, one day, people will think about you when having a bad day

You're right. It'll pump so fast we'll bypass 20k and go straight to 50k.

Buy now or cope later. Screenshot this.

There is so much more upside to risk taking in this country than downside when it comes to business.

you're telling me that even though I bought at near ATH due to euphoria and sleep deprivation I can still doubled my money!? Trump may be truly the maker of dreams.

There are some big announcements coming out, and the Alex Jones appearance is still in play according to Signal7 which is what caused the jump to 30k sat

we're still getting started user

we were a 5th if the way to a dollar a coin based on a maybe sorta kinda speculation of a guy talking on Alex Jones.
let that sink in

shame on me

Is it on poloniex yet? I'll buy some when it's on poloniex

not yet and trumpcoin might be pretty expensive when it's on poloniex.
yobit isn't that bad..

It'll never be on polo. It's not even on trex.

Enjoy getting it when it's 10x the price.
That'll be when polo realizes they dun goofed and want some of this volume action.
and believe me folks, they will come begging

If the dev team pulls their shit together this coin will make history and hit top 10. Guaranteed.

As soon as I read this I immediately came and started farming.

MAGA

I almost fell for this bait. Nice try lad

Nice
Forgot the p in trump lol, good quote nonetheless.

Every 1000 trumpcoins you own is 1 pump in Ivanka.
How many pumps do you get and will you finish?

thanks mate

3 pumps, yes...and I choose your pic related instead.

>weeewwwwwwwwwww

I would not pump in Ivanka.
Fucking 3dpd.

Is there a android wallet app for trumpcoin? My computer broke but I want to buy the dip.

1000 coins and yes :^)

signal hypes me up even when he's not trying to

Hey guys, how many trumpcoins should I buy? Also, how much do you expect it to jump to?

Only what you can afford
and
nobody knows, good team taking over and coin has shown promise.
I personally believe 1usd per coins but again, nobody knows lad

Is Trumpcoin becoming a physical organization/fondation or is already anybody know?
If it isn't yet well lots of potential.

>peoble

We've always told people to sell if they feel it's the right time. No one here is telling anyone to dump their life savings and wait for a million dollars

What we do recommend if the coin really takes off is to sell a proportion of your stake at a certain price point that equals your initial investment so that way you cover any risk while still exposing yourself to the potential larger gains that could come from holding

Gotta balance the risk and reward

A lot of people have really good small ideas and if everyone helps out it's a team effort which makes the coin more successful and thus raises more funds for Trump

Only invest what you're comfortable with. Do not put in extra money that will make you feel uncomfortable. You'll be posting on the forums here daily probably worrying about the price if drops a little and that stress is not good for your or the community

No one knows where the price could go so what's best for you to do is to decide on a price point where you will see some of your coins to cover what you put in and then hold the rest

However you may opt for a different route, I do not know how you think so you should be able to decide what you're comfortable with

More information to come this week. They are setting up an anonymous polling system to elect new dev/team members for various positions and people will be able to state their case in the forums

They are aiming for as much transparency and democracy as possible as the community is the driving force behind the coin's success

I did that with 300,000 coins and dev got mad at me sent me this message

My newbie speculation is that this coin will go to $5 max assuming Donald doesn't mention it. 200k TrumpCoins will mean $1 million USD to the campaign. Expected time of delivery: October. Results may vary.

Yes everyone is aware of Chicken's tantrum from last weekend but we are moving forward to elect a new team that will be transparent and the polling system will give more strength to the community

Bitinator again I'm confused by your point here. You know the details of all of this so I'm sure you'd already know what my answer would be in response to that