Debating with the fedora lords on here be like:

I like this thread

Not an argument.

This thread proves that Veeky Forums Christianity isn't a religion, but a spectrum of autism

sounds like someone got triggered by some Molymemes

No you don't.

flowerfags eternally BTFO

This is ignoring that spirituality is an essential human need. I'd prefer not to mythologise science but instead pay my debt to my ancestors through fulfilling my own spiritual needs by worshipping the religion established by their tradition.

this one wins

sorry mate I meant to make a new thread

These memes are funny

this is a great one

now that's actually a pretty good meme

#rekt

posting original

Kek

LMAO

top kek

I don't fucking get this red flower meme at all

Then you should fuck off

flowermeme this convo pls.

u rike?

What font is used in this?

Courier

The flower is a social construct

Guy on the right in the second panel looks so genuinely shocked

this is a good thread guys, good job

Rekt

Best

that's not an argument, you have to prove the thread is good

this is an excellent meme
good thread

This is very true, it could only be truer if it could grasp the anonimity by not showing who's talking

Actually accurate.

kek

Amazing.

Improved.

There still probably isn't a god though.

Enough with the meme cream

oh ho

Soft agnostics need to leave

There either is at least one god or there is no god; this statement is true and you can't argue it.

There is no god. We do not know, as a justified true belief, the truth value of this statement.

There is at least one god. We do not know. as a justified true belief, the truth value of this statement.

Therefore we do know there either is or is not a god, but we do not know which is the case. Therefore we are all agnostics: softly, moderately, or strongly, and those come down to opinion.

"We do not know therefore we do not know."

This is your argument basically, it makes absolutely no sense

oh shit that burn

If I don't know what I don't know, how do I know that I don't know it?

Shockingly accurate and a real interesting look at some things and how we perceive them based on the group.

When I tell people I don't find many things beautiful or more accurately see things that could be called beautiful by others I am looked at strangely. I suppose I am Spartan in the dealings of aesthetics.

>There either is at least one god or there is no god; this statement is true and you can't argue it.
False dilemma. This binary, if considered inarguable, leads to the inevitable paradox of a god that exists in an unknowable state, existing and not existing simultaneously. The act of naming or instantiating such a god would make it different than that which it would have to be, therefore it only exists in a way we literally are unable to perceive, being outside of human knowability or comprehension. Thus, the argument you have stated represents a closed system of information. I like it, and I wish more people thought like that, but it is not complete (as, indeed, any system is not).

>Veeky Forums Christianity

>proves

Winner

hmm

the flower is orange

See And people say Abhidhamma is overanalytical! This proves that it just werks.

Fucking hell I laughed

I think this is my favourite thread of all time

Leave while you can m8

Oh shit!

lel

Momoka worst girl
Fancy Funky Fanatic never forget

Wew

can someone explain the (((word))) meme