What is the most swole historical culture?

What is the most swole historical culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=GOGLAwAAQBAJ&pg=PP35&lpg=PP35&dq=romans on german physique&source=bl&ots=y7PdZBA-ag&sig=UjdtuPpKn86oJKwzqQLhccnC6Ro&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu0sa3ktrNAhXIyoMKHX57DHQQ6AEIIjAB#v=onepage&q=romans on german physique&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Rusta
books.google.ca/books/about/The_Vikings_in_History.html?id=7K2ywwGox6IC&redir_esc=y
snl.no/rus/folkestamme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First of all, you are rude. Why should anyone have to use an urban dictionary to translate your question?
Further, why should anyone respond to your question when you have provided no input yourself?

Baby seals

Welcome to Veeky Forums

not op but
>whaaa I don't know some slang
Here's some more rudeness: you're a faggot

>when you have provided no input yourself?
>implying 90% of Veeky Forums threads don't do exactly the same
>implying OP isn't inputting the Spartans in his pic

DYEL

And the only response so far is >baby seals

Modern day western civilization, it also has the most fatties too though

The romans, especially the army.
They had to travel very long distances carrying a lot of equipment, then a hard train for combat and tactics.

you'll have to expand on that user. You could say that of any army.

>They had to travel very long distances carrying a lot of equipment
that would make them pretty lean and I bet their diet wasn't huge on protein

Probably Athens. All that fucking galley rowing, man.

what this guy says

being a huge ass motherfucker was almost impossible back in the day as people didn't know shit about nutrition, proper exercise routines etc.
There must have been some genetic freaks who were big but nobody like the Rock for example

if by "nutrition, proper exercise routines etc", you mean steroids, i agree with you

I know the Rock is juicing but that's not what I mean. You only need to look at "strongmen" from the turn of the century and compare them to non-juicers today

>non-juicers
all competitive weightlifters and bodybuilders roid nowadays.

then don't look at those, just look at regular gym goers

regular gymn goers roid aswell, user.

sure man. Everyone bigger than you is snorting Tren

everybody who looks bigger than 1900 professional weightlifters, yes

Yes. Even Arnie was doing roids he fucking admitted it in fact.

Could Veeky Forums no longer contain your insecurity? You had to come to Veeky Forums to talk about the striations and muscle head separation of ancient peoples? gtfo u pussy

t. Shredded Kant

Like these guys point out, dudes probably weren't as "shredded" looking back in the day, and if anything might have had a bit of fat as stored energy, but there is no doubt that they weren't strong cunts.

Roman Manlets used to hike 20-25 miles a day with 80 pounds of gear, and which point they would set up camp by building a whole fort to sleep in. Those niggas must have had legs of iron.

Norse culture.
Lower Germanics were lean, northern Germanics were burly.
Ate lots of meat, fish and woodland critters, farming land was scarce.

Celts as well, well probably....
The Romans said the Celts were 7ft tall body builders.

also
>pic name is sparta
>pic of athenian from 300 rise of an empire

>muh big vikings
>because one sandnigger described Rus' who weren't even Norse to begin with aside from the ruling class (not to mention Rurik was finnish) that means scandinavians were big

The celts had sick gains.

I've heard of a meme genetic theory that has to do with Celtic heritage and having an enormous appetite, and I bet that's just a history of bulking as a civilization.

MORE LIKE KEKS LOL

and sadly that's not even a meme they were literal cucks and faggots no wonder they got Roman'd

vikings

Latin supremacists are the most butthurt on Veeky Forums holy shit lel. The Romans themselves said the Northern barbarians stature and physic were a sight too behold.

Not only one though, they apparently were in very good shape.

*Physique

Still working on my english

Oh really? They did indeed mention Celts being ripped but I don't recall any fucking northern barbarians descriptions.

>apparently

source

English Bowmen.
There used to be a link on it but it seems to be dead at the moment.

books.google.ca/books?id=GOGLAwAAQBAJ&pg=PP35&lpg=PP35&dq=romans on german physique&source=bl&ots=y7PdZBA-ag&sig=UjdtuPpKn86oJKwzqQLhccnC6Ro&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu0sa3ktrNAhXIyoMKHX57DHQQ6AEIIjAB#v=onepage&q=romans on german physique&f=false

Published book here is one example. I'm trying to find the other I read where Barbarian allies from modern day Netherlands and north west Germany swam the English channel. The Romans were so impressed they rewarded them and said their bodies were sculpted from stone.

You're probably referring to Ahmad ibn Fadlan right, this is another Muslim traveler who said the same only more favourable I'm trying to find his transcripts that have been published but until I do here, I know wikipedia is a shit resource but still he's another example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Rusta

Fuck off beta autistic faggot dyel

And Arnie is huge you fucktard

Again he described the Rus' not fucking vikings.

I'm not talking about raiders? They settled

>Most Western scholars believe them to be a group of Varangians, specifically Norsemen.[1][2]

Also did you seriously flag and edit the article? How buttmad are you? I'm looking for the transcript where he tells of their portage with Scandinavia and placement in modern day estonia.

rus were vikings

Yeah that's why there is no archeological evidence for any vikings being in Russia right retard?

>"As for the Rus, they live on an island … that takes three days to walk round and is covered with thick undergrowth and forests; … They harry the Slavs, using ships to reach them; they carry them off as slaves and … sell them. They have no fields but simply live on what they get from the Slav's lands - Ahmed ibn Rusta

>Ahmad ibn Fadlān ibn al-Abbās ibn Rāšid ibn Hammād (Arabic: أحمد بن فضلان بن العباس بن راشد بن حماد) was a 10th-century Arab traveler, famous for his account of his travels as a member of an embassy of the Abbasid Caliph of Baghdad to the king of the Volga Bulgars. His account is most known for providing a description of the Volga Vikings

The Rus' (Slavic: Pycь; Greek: Ῥῶς) were an early medieval group or people who gave their name to the lands of Russia, Ruthenia, and Belarus. Their nature, origin and identity are much in dispute. Most Western scholars believe them to be a group of Varangians, specifically Norsemen

Also

>no archeological evidence

books.google.ca/books/about/The_Vikings_in_History.html?id=7K2ywwGox6IC&redir_esc=y

"The author uses archaeological, literary and historical evidence to analyze the Vikings' overseas expeditions and their transformation from raiders to settlers"

snl.no/rus/folkestamme

Nigga it's the prevailing theory by most historians. Give us something else if you think they weren't Norse settlers.

You even posted

>Their nature, origin and identity are much in dispute

so yeah such fucking vikings

You literally cherry picked everything else I wrote too. Including the bit where most Historians believe them to be Norse. The Rus are an oddly specific insignificant group for Nordics to want to claim association with. The fact of the matter is that extremely likely they were Norse. What do YOU think they were then?

>historians

few krauts who are biased against ruskies are such credible source Hans

If we're talking per capita, I'd say Samoans tend to be the biggest, strongest guys.

>The prevailing scholars opinions are all biased because Germans? want to claim kinship with some obscure group of people most people have never even heard of.

wew. They enslaved slavs dude. Slavs were not a fan of the early Rus. They all mixed eventually but the Rus were Norse.