Why is it so hard, in the information age to find an authoritative log of financial performance...

Why is it so hard, in the information age to find an authoritative log of financial performance, going back to the very beginning...

To attempt to clarify somewhat,
despite the fact that I am still quite young,
I have never ever seen a graph of (any popular USA stock market index) in real_terms(chain weighted gdp, cpi-u, etc) on any time scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

econ.yale.edu/~shiller/data.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here is a picture from some http source,
they even give links to a http*.edu (yale has pretty good name recognition) source for the original data...

Are you trying to imply that any data served over http is potentially unreliable? If you are really that paranoid, what gives you the impression that https is a significant improvement?

I guess I'm assuming the challenge presented by acquiring control of some host located within a chain 'the weakest link' is not quite so high as subverting a certificate authority (at least to some degree...)

perhaps the difficulty you are having in finding good financial data is an indicator of the relative importance of the buy/sell sides of dominant financial intermediaries?

>find an authoritative log of financial performance

well I think what is more to the point is the size of the stack that the bills came from... Then a description of how they are used might be more meaningful in judging the character of the financial actor... although maybe the expectation that we should have a double standard for spending decisions based upon the wealth of the actor leaves room for more abuse than what me might see under a properly thrifty sense of moral law

you cannot improve the status quo, it exists for a reason... just conform and be grateful for what you are given.

Have you taken a bowl of shrooms or something bro?

no I am always like this

a discussion between pseudonyms is a fairly intuitive way of expressing branching thoughts, perhaps deeply nested clauses represent a 'better trained' way of expressing the same thing

Okay, good luck m8.

I suggest you try to be a bit more heuristic

more trees in the area around the bench closest to the bridge would 'improve the design'

given the data available

thank you for sharing your time

to be a little more specific, It would add to the symmetry of the design by pairing well with the 'weeping' type tree on the other side of the bridge, as well as obscuring the shortest path from those pedestrians who are so overworked that they mindlessly take the shortest observable route in whichever effort they happen to undertake...

Kill yourself pedo fuck

You must be really popular on /r9k

would it be viewed as prohibitively expensive to place a police call box in the place where the man with the red bag is walking?

If so perhaps a tall berm running along a line extending across the user experience path, which is parallel to a line drawn between the tree and the lamppost on the right side of the image (from the perspective of and observer viewing the image)

note: an unprotected berm may excite unwanted traffic from various classes of bikers

Source?

Seriously dude what are you on right now this thread is the weirdest thing I've seen on Veeky Forums in ages.

You're making me laugh though, you crazy fucker. Kudos.

econ.yale.edu/~shiller/data.htm

I think he was talking about the stuff in the top left

I am not an expert in reading Kanji but I think it might be 'kazoku no shisen shisshiki"

not to get off topic or anything

>not to get off topic or anything

I still don't even get the topic

Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
All discussion should pertain to business, finance, and economics related topics. This includes financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), and commodities—as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.
All political discussion belongs in /pol/. Conspiracy theories belong in /x/.
Absolutely no advertising, soliciting, or promotion of any kind. You may not discuss projects you have an interest in without making that disclosure. We will remove anything that remotely breaks this rule.

Tell me about it.

Morningstar is the only site that's been able to give me a "growth of 10k" type info for divided stocks historically, and it's a very clunky interface.

I guess when it really comes down to it, I want to play with the numbers myself.

The optimistic view is that my inability to find someone to do it for me to my satisfaction, should act as an incentive for me to actually set up the tools which will enable me to meet the requirements I have set.

In all reality, for the tooling process to be successful, is probably much more important than satisfying my curiosity about this issue.

what did he mean by this?