CryptoTrader ROOM - Cryptocurrency Investment, Organized PUMP&DUMP Skype Discussion Group

>>__INTRODUCTION__

This is an invitation to a private skype discussion group regarding investments, predictions, analysis of bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies. And we will be organizing P&D schemes at different levels.

Anyone who is interested in making money from crypto trading, or is involved in crypto trading for making money, this is an ideal group to meet like minded people, discuss events, predict price fluctuations, share strategies, talk about new coins, share links, advice others & get advices.

Joining the group is FREE.
If you are interested in joining, send me an email to [email protected] with the following information:

>>__APPLICATION__

1) Have you traded cryptos bvefore?:

2) How much FIAT do you involve in your trades?:

3) Do you hold any crypto(s) right now?:

4) Your Skype ID:

>>____NOTES_____

Only rule of the group: PIKERS NOT WELCOME.
P.S. You will be added on skype by me in order to be added on the chat group, so make sure you accept my request.

You would have made good profit if you bought ETH at 9.73 and sold at 11 USD today on Bitfinex (BFX)

BITCOIN halving is today!
Priced at 636 USD on BTC-E

Coins worth watching: NEM, XMR, WAVES, NXT

Altcoin investments are the 21st century of Penny Stock Investments/Trading

Make money from ether!

What do you think of waves?

>1) Have you traded cryptos bvefore?: yes
>2) How much FIAT do you involve in your trades?: dont dabble
>3) Do you hold any crypto(s) right now?: many
>4) Your Skype ID: ayyyymark

Certainly not a copy paste shitcoin

DAO funds get unlocked on 14th, what do you reckon will happen?

>buy hashing power for ether with NH
>get paid by PPS in bitcoins
>profit

Rocket take off

why not use something more encrypted like whatsapp for the group? Ive never done anything with cryptos before but i am interested in learning more where is a good place to get red pilled on them and not just shilled at?
>pic unrelated

Would it be possible to create a currency meant to equal the value of USD?
Maybe make a coin that can be bought from the dev for $1.01 and is backed by the dev as a kind of $1 certifricate which can be sold back for $1 at any time.

That way, crypto traders can back out of volatile positions like BTC into safer positions like USD without going to the trouble of actually selling bitcoin.

I can't believe i'm giving away such a great idea but I have no will to live

Wouldn't the value of that skyrocket instantly because its such a stable investment? or would you just "print" more every time the value goes up?

Since each is only worth $1, and that will never change, why would people speculate on it? Why would someone pay more than $1 for a $1 certifricate?
There are plenty of "to the moon" shitcoins to gamble on- i'm just offering a convenient way for people to cash out of bitcoin while making a bit for myself.

people would pay more for a one dollar certificate to back out of bad trades. Say something major happens with BTC and it loses 25% of its value in a day, and looks like it will fall even further tomorrow, the logical selling price for that coin would be 1.24 dollars because losing 24% is better than losing 25%. I could be missing something because I know literally nothing about crypto trading but that just makes sense to me.

Tether. Nubits.

It exists friendo :^)

(though there is something up with the nubits price right now... and tether I believe requires AML)

Also vaguely interested OP, but would prefer something more user than Skype. Tox.chat/qtox ?

Yeah skype saves everything for 30 days. I would join a group on something less big brotherish

>whatsapp encrypted

enjoy facebook bot net
you all need to invest in a vpn and use tox in order to not leak your ip

Thinking of moving to Telegram once we grow to a significant number of participants.

You can make good money from LTC at the moment, buy in at ~3 and sell at 5.5 USD

what's telling you it's going to rise? and sooner or later?

the fuck is up with IVZ?

Telegram doesn't have a particularly great reputation for security. afaik, their group chats are not encrypted anyway.

what sort of amounts do you guys trade? What is your "piker" threshold? (I learnt a new word there)

I'm interested. Give me a few minutes to absorb this.