Germanic History General

Let's discuss Germanic history.

>destroy Rome, and ever bit of Roman civilization that existed, demolish all art and architecture, murder all the intellectuals, rape all the women
>Vikings randomly attack undefended villages and Monasteries, murder all the priests, rape all the women
>instead of crusading against Muslims Germanics go on Teutonic crusades and murder Christians and Europeans
>start ww1, murder 38 million Europeans
>start ww2, murder 60 million Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
ebay.com/itm/-/172263241867?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yenish_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotwelsch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotegorisch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manisch
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1553
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1007
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=858
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=983
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76638783
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204160/Darkest-atrocities-Nazis-laid-bare-secretly-recorded-conversations-German-prisoners-war.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_reparations_for_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, here are the Vikings, brilliant strategists, never lost a pitched battle.

The Vikings were so honorable, it is said they never harmed a non-combatant.

A person of Germanic blood designed the electronic device you're typing on right now.

They also LOVE gimp leather

>person of Germanic blood
>Germanic

That's not how you spell Jewish/Hungarian.

Steve Jobs is an Arab.

Also, I'm typing on a Lenovo, and it's designed and built by Chinese.

Invented by a Jew, designed by Chinese.

Get fucked.

>von Neumann
Sounds very Jewish and Hungarian

Samsung is Korean.

>thinks von Neumann is Germanic

kys now

Ashkenazi Jews are Germanic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

it hasn't been used to streamline the unjust murder of fellow europeans so i doubt it

>Yiddish is derived from German
>therefore Ashkenazi are Germanic

topkek

>Neumann
Doesn't get more German then that

Steve Jobs is a hack and more credit should go to Steve Wozniak who is Swiss-German

Squinty eyed gook copies and knockoffs.

>Doesn't get more German then that

Actually, it's so Jewish that there's only one possibly more Jewish surname - Cohen.

>Have one of the few ancient societies were women are not locked in and treated like cattle
>Create one of the most powerful and progressive nations of the modern world

Also, if you think the Germans were solely responsible for ww2, you are misguided. There is something called the Treaty of Versailles.

Neumann is a pure Hungarian Jew.

His family "adopted" the German sounding name because Hungary was part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Then they added the "von" when they were raised into nobility.

>if you think the Germans were solely responsible for ww2, you are misguided.
>There is something called the Treaty of Versailles.

This way my friend:

Source?

>>Have one of the few ancient societies

>Germanics
>having societies

Here's how Caesar in de Bello Gallico describes them:

>"They are not devoted to agriculture, and the greater portion of their food consists of milk, cheese, and flesh. No one Their system
of land tenure owns a particular piece of land, with fixed limits, but each year the magistrates and the chiefs assign to the clans and the bands of kinsmen who have assembled together as much land as they think proper, and in whatever place they desire, and the next year compel them to move to some other place. They give many reasons for this custom — that the people may not lose their zeal for war through habits established by prolonged attention to the cultivation of the soil; that they may not be eager to acquire large possessions, and that the stronger may not drive the weaker from their property; that they may not build too carefully, in order to avoid cold and heat; that the love of money may not spring up, from which arise quarrels and dissensions; and, finally, that the common people may live in contentment, since each person sees that his wealth is kept equal to that of the most powerful."

Literally the Niggers of Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

Doesn't say he adopted the name Neumann on there anywhere.

>Lol go back to /pol nazi lover XD I bet you like memes go back to /b
Wow, your so fucking sophisticated here on /his. So sophisticated you ignore a legit point.

>Caesar in de Bello Gallico describes them

You're really good at finding un-bias sources user

This. A treaty that should have been harsher to prevent the country it acts against from starting a world war.

Here's the quote on Germanic swampniggers with proper formatting:

>"They are not devoted to agriculture, and the greater portion of their food consists of milk, cheese, and flesh. No one owns a particular piece of land, with fixed limits, but each year the magistrates and the chiefs assign to the clans and the bands of kinsmen who have assembled together as much land as they think proper, and in whatever place they desire, and the next year compel them to move to some other place. They give many reasons for this custom — that the people may not lose their zeal for war through habits established by prolonged attention to the cultivation of the soil; that they may not be eager to acquire large possessions, and that the stronger may not drive the weaker from their property; that they may not build too carefully, in order to avoid cold and heat; that the love of money may not spring up, from which arise quarrels and dissensions; and, finally, that the common people may live in contentment, since each person sees that his wealth is kept equal to that of the most powerful."

Read it in a biography somewhere, can't find it now. They had another Jewish name before adopting the name Neumann, but if you know anything about Ashkenazi Jews this is trivially true anyhow.

>a legit point.

Versailles is not a legit point.
It could be, if germs attacked France first. Instead they allied themselves with soviet vermins and attacked Poland, who not only had nothing to do with versailles, but also saved europe numerous times.

Face it, germans are cancer cells.
Sure, they behave normally in the beginning, but then they ruin whole organism.

In the end Versailles was a mistake - Europe should have been cleansed from germs entirely.

>Germans desperately trying to stake claims that Jews are German now

Did you get BTFO that hard?

you just post a quote describing their societies...

>Caesar
>biased towards Germanics

Caesar couldn't give two shits about Germanics, really didn't need to lie about them.

>legit point

Is it legit to start a war over war reparations from a previous war.

This is what should've been done to Germany after ww1.

>You're really good at finding un-bias sources user

How exactly do you define an "un-bias" source? One of the first things anybody with half a brain learns about history is that literally every source, primary or secondary, has some sort of angle. So what's an unbiased source about Germans? Is Caesar's account biased because it's written by a Roman about the Germans? Is an account by a German not biased? How do you conclude that? When talking about the Gallic Wars obviously you should watch out for Caesar glorifying himself, but when simply describing a peoples what do you think he'd be lying about? The fact that Caesar literally fought a bunch of nomadic German tribes in Gaul makes him better qualified than most (literate) people of the time to write about them. If you know of a better account be my guest, but Tacitus doesn't really contradict a lot of that to my memory.

>Kike posting this hard
You don't even try to hide it here.

Maybe, just maybe, the allies shouldn't have fucking economically destroyed the country. This wasn't just a few sheckels they had to pay. The fucking kike allies demanded an exorbatant amount which pissed off the average german who got royally screwed. The allies are to blame for WWII. The germans simply did what anyone else would do, lash out.

Georgians killed 60 millions Europeans without starting a war, they didn't even need to be independent to do it. Germans suck.

>le Stalin gorillion meme

>Germans kill 38 million Europeans
>"why are those war reparations so high?? It's all the allies fault anyhow, if they didn't defeat us we wouldn't have lost the war"
>"i don't want to pay"

They also were the first Europeans to sport Tumblr haircuts.

You are fucking retarded.

>We lost war with countries A and B
>We should therefore murder civilians in countries B, C, D and F on an industrial scale

Germans are like cavemen.
You're not even a true unified nation, just some fragmented lands. You only occasionaly form a pack to kill others.
All germs should have been killed for the sake of peaceful Europe.

So chimping out and killing people is understandable? Hmm familiar logic...

There's literally nothing disparaging about the quote, it described a pastoral, semi-nomadic, egalitarian society. If anything, its a noble savage bias towards them, but it probably is an accurate account.

Nevertheless he's describing germanic people in a relatively early period, their society changed a lot by the time they'd sacked rome

von is Ben, meanng son in hebrew

they just germanicized Ben to von

>There's literally nothing disparaging about the quote

>No one owns a particular piece of land, with fixed limits
>They give many reasons for this custom — that the people may not lose their zeal for war through habits established by prolonged attention to the cultivation of the soil
>that they may not build too carefully, in order to avoid cold and heat

They're niggers with no concept of property, agriculture, or rudimentary architecture. If this isn't "disparaging", nothing is.

meant to quote

I'm sorry you were born in a shithole

It's for a good cause :), click on the following link
ebay.com/itm/-/172263241867?

I'd rather live one month in Italy and die than a million years in ugly Germany.

Are you implying the allies killed no one? Surely your not that fucking stupid. Germany didn't even start WWI, that was their retarded brother Austria-Hungary.

Because germans are the only group in history to do this. No other group of humans have ever killed civilians or pows before.
Oh wait, your a fucking stupid kike. You should've been gassed with the rest.

Do you see the lengths the Germans are willing to go to justify their inferiority?

>Germany didn't even start WWI

>what is the blank cheque

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis

Most historians of today consider Germany equally responsible for ww1, some even more responsible than Austria.

>No other group of humans have ever killed civilians or pows before.
>your a fucking stupid kike. You should've been gassed with the rest.

Gold.

Germanic history bump

>gets called a kike

>instinctively mentions gold

Kek

What's with Veeky Forums and the german hate really? It's almost as annoying as the Turk hate and the Indian hate. I mean i'm no Germanboo but damn it gets annoying after a while.

Versailles was too harsh on poor little innocent germans :(((((((((. Incendentally Brest-Litovsk was completely reasonable and if only the peoples east of the vistula weren't subhumans GROSSEGERMANIUM would extend to mars by now.

Fucking french nazis demanding war reparations and shit .

>discussing facts
>hate

go back to your safe space

Oy vey its annudah shoah.

Mr. Shekelberg, your lies are not facts. You can throw as many shekels at us as you want, but we know the real truth.

It's a reaction to the downright worship of Germans and nordics that goes down on other boards.

>that goes down on other boards

What other boards exactly? Even /pol/ hates them since Merkel's mass immigration.

Unless things have REALLY changed /pol/ thinks Germanics are the master race and have been corrupted by the evil jew. /int/ also has this fixation on whiteness but they like the nordics more, who are supposedly the purest of germanics.

>/pol/ thinks Germanics are the master race

No? I don't think so at least. But then again, not really a /pol/tard either, just read the Brexit there.

>/int/ also has this fixation on whiteness

Last time I was there they worshiped Med/Korean/Black girls. I don't see why anyone would be fixated on Nordics. Maybe some Arab who has a blond Germanic gf.

The women of antiquity were (almost) all brunettes.

>Brexit

*Brexit news

It was a disporpotionaly unfair treaty and one of the direct causes of Germany's financial ruin and therefore Hitler's rise to power. So yeah, a pretty bad move.

Not really sure how that's such a controversial viewpoint.

>disporpotionaly unfair treaty

How do you put a price on 38 million lives?

>In 1921 the total cost of these reparations was assessed at 132 billion Marks (then $31.4 billion or £6.6 billion, roughly equivalent to US $442 billion or UK £284 billion in 2016)

400 billion USD, that's less than 2/3 of the US military budget for just one year.

It really isn't that much, and Germans were all butthurt because they are the eternal dindus who thought they would get economic growth after losing a war. It is only criticized by economists who have no regard for loss of life. And if it wasn't for Germany, there wouldn't have been a WW2.

Conclusion: Versailles was too lenient if anything.

Germany was not solely responsible for ww1 and the loss of these lives. Especially not the common people, who suffer most during finacial crises.

Even if you think it was justified, it was not logical. If you bring a country on its knees, it will lash out. It was a stupid thing to do, and millions more lost their lives because we wanted to be vengeful.

u absolutely wot

>If you bring a country on its knees, it will lash out

Please don't talk out of your ass. If you bring a country on it's knees it's on its knees, and therefore can't do jackshit. England and France lifted the sanctions long before Germany could start ww2.

Germany instead should have been crushed, destroyed, decimated, as in That would've prevented ww2, and nothing else.

>implying Germany is not the land of Ashkenaz
your Saxons are literally cousins of Ashkenaz
Isaacson = Saxon

btw, Yiddish is a German language

>The Yeniche German vocabulary originates from Yiddish, Hebrew, Judeo-Latin
>Native speakers:16,000 in Germany, Swiss, Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yenish_language

>Rotwelsch - German language with significant influences from Judæo-Latin, the ancient Jewish language of the Roman Empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotwelsch

>German language, Lotegorisch, is based on Hebrew, lochne kodesch, from the Hebrew: laschon = "tongue, language", and kodesch = "holy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotegorisch

>Manisch, German derived from Yiddish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manisch
goths confirmed for yids!

>germans being efficient and thorough in hiding their yiddish ancestry
Heinrich Heine
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1553

>Mercedes, was not only a German, but a Jewish brand.
Emil Jellinek

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1007

Nazi Erhard Milch
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=858

Johann Strauss, his grandfather was Jewish, but converted.
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=983

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76638783

this
Ben = von

Germany should have been given the Carthage treatment: It would have never, ever risen again.

>"I feel it my duty to tell the Germans for once what they have on their conscience. Every great crime against culture for the last four centuries lies on them. "
—t. Nietzsche

Noice. Really need to read Ecce Homo.

>Isaacson = Saxon
'no'

So you are advocating the very thing you supposedly protest, genocide and the annihilation of human lives.Sorry that I don't share that view.

Killing evil is a good deed.

>>Vikings randomly attack undefended villages and Monasteries, murder all the priests, rape all the women

oh anons take me back

you'd just get murdered as soon as you face a pitched battle

>evil

1/10, made me reply

who cares?

as long as i get to pillage and rape a single village, then im good

>inb4 r9k

How about this, if a country agrees to surrender when there are talks of rather lenient armistice deals on the table, aka 14 points, and then the opposing side switches the deal to a punitive surrender, it is bound to create heavy resentment.

Going Roman on Germany is a possibility, but that is adding at least a year or two on the war, where the defensive side has the advantage, so enjoy losing at least a couple million more people carrying out that.

>most historians consider Germany equally responsible for WW1

Naw. Russia and Serbia both have much more blame than Germany. Hell, you could also say that the UK is what really caused WW1, since them stepping in to protect a no-name country is what caused it to be a long and brutal war, instead of a relatively quick KO in favor of Germany.

> agrees to surrender when there are talks of rather lenient armistice deals on the table
>but that is adding at least a year or two on the war

topkek. I honestly hope you don't actually believe that. Germany had 0 chance.

The German army was outclassed, in disarray with poor morale and no economy. The war wouldn't have lasted more than half a year if the Germany didn't surrender.

Sure some British/French/American soldiers would've died, and I feel for them. But if it can prevent ww2 - then it's totally worth it! I would've gladly died too.

>Russia and Serbia both have much more blame than Germany

Hans go pls.

Germans are the vilest evil there is my son.

That's what Germany was expecting when they went to the table. What are you referring to when you say that Germany has 0 chance? Of winning the war? Agreed.

I don't see how you can say that the German army was outclassed, it was just outnumbered more than anything, and struggling due to a blockade. Name any country that can go against 4 superpowers by themselves under a blockade, while your only allies are the Ottomans and the Austrians, aka garbage.

Destroying Germany brick by brick could have prevented WWII, but so could other things, aka the French not having such punitive measures placed against Germany.

Russia was arming up super quickly, and ready to go far quicker than anyone expected because they were hoping for war from the onset. And I don't see how a Serbian assassinating an Austrian prince is Germany's fault desu.

Even collateral damage is still better than blatantly killing children.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204160/Darkest-atrocities-Nazis-laid-bare-secretly-recorded-conversations-German-prisoners-war.html

>dailymail is a source

Also
>only Nazis killed children

>aka the French not having such punitive measures placed against Germany.

How could that have prevented WW2 you GIGANTIC FUCKING MORON?

It would have only made Germany stronger. When you have a vile nation you don't "treat them well so they might be nice" - you exterminate them like rats.

>And I don't see how a Serbian assassinating an Austrian prince is Germany's fault desu.

See

>no-name country is what caused it to be a long and brutal war, instead of a relatively quick KO in favor of Germany.
>Its Britains fault the war was so long therefore they are to blame for starting the war

German apologists are this retarded.

>mfw you made me reply for a third time to your good/evil disney fantasy bait

i rate 3/10 now, subsequently

I think you need to read about Cyrus the Great, and how not treating the people like shit after a win is an alternative in preventing future wars.

And you realize Hitler only barely gained control of the government in popular vote right? And if Hilter never gained power, then there wouldn't have been a WW2.

I was obviously being shitty when I said that, but the fact remains that there wouldn't be a war if there wasn't a reason for Austria to get upset at Serbia in the first place. Way I understand it is Serbian assassinated Austrian prince, Austria sets ultimatum, Serbia refuses, looks to Russia for help, with Austria looking to Germany. Germany sees France backing Russia, and boom, war. Pretty much all sides are guilty, blaming it all on Germany is some just revisionist bullshit.

>greentexting is an appropriate argument

You haven't read the article my friend.

The Germans in ww2 committed the worst crimes the world has ever seen and ever will see. And just as after ww1, they got away with a slap on the wrist, because they were strategically important in the cold war. They didn't even pay war reparations 10 years after the war, and then only a fraction!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_reparations_for_World_War_II

This is not how justice works.

I'm not disagreeing that the Nazis did some evil shit but linking repatriations as evidence is dumb as fuck. Of course the winning side will make the losers say "We wuz bad."

>if there wasn't a reason for Austria to get upset at Serbia in the first place.

And there wasn't. An Austrian investigation concluded that the conspirators acted on their own and there no links to the Serbian government.

>evil shit
>but linking repatriations as evidence

I don't need to link anything as evidence - one just needs to google German war crimes to find atrocities beyond imagination.

Lacking reparations are the evidence that justice that wasn't served.

>"We wuz bad."

okay, you don't know what reparations are

How come nobody has touched on the fact that the nation of Germany did not exist until modern times. For most of its history, it was a collection of feudal kingdoms, before that, numerous tribes. It was never united as one German group until recently. Sure, they all spoke Germanic languages but politically they were often at odds with each other.

No wonder they are seen as warlike, most of their history has been spent fighting each other for nearby scraps of land. Perhaps this is because the land was so prosperous that it allowed populations to grow and they needed somewhere to expand to. Is it a crime to be prosperous? Maybe not but it is to invade and conquer, which eventually seems to become part of their culture. Is that the price of overpopulation and prosperity? Is that any different from any other group of humans?

Despite their flaws some of the greatest innovators and thinkers of recent history (turn of the century era) have been German. Germans created lots of modern ideas and technology we depend on in almost all aspects of life, they certainly deserve some credit. Perhaps it is something with the wider "germanic culture". Nordic people were known for being violent vikings but now are some of the most peaceful and prosperous nations on earth. Maybe that violent history is what allowed them to achieve such a good position in modern times, to learn from your mistakes. Or perhaps they simply benefited from it and will continue to act as such. The future remains to be seen.

you know precisely what i was and am on about, kind sir. good and evil, especially when applied to armed conflicts, especially when those conflicts are of greater impact and intesity, is pure bait

that obviously doesn't change the fact, that the Nazi empire was a quite remarkable example of fucked up shit you can pull off when Deutscher Michel goes savage, by 20th century standards absolutely shocking

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>good and evil, especially when applied to armed conflicts, ...

>'I used to shoot at everything,' he said laconically, 'certainly not just military targets. We liked to go for women pushing prams, often with children at their sides. It was a kind of sport really.....'

Good and evil aren't relative. You can always fight an armed conflict in a humane way - like everybody else did. In every single war, Germans had the most rotten morals, maybe because they are the most rotten people.

And not punishing such a rotten people properly - that my friend is evil through idleness.

Refusing to turn over some people connected to the assassination plot could make people pissy.

If you think Germany was the only side committing war crimes, then I think you are extremely idealistic and misguided.

I do see reparations being paid on the wiki, though a lot of it is in territory/land.

Sorry, my we wuz bad statement was incorrect, as I misunderstood your original post.

>Germans had the most rotten morals

mate, i am tired and i know you're just trolling me so i shall stop at this point

>Refusing to turn over some people connected to the assassination plot could make people pissy.

Turn over whom exactly? There wasn't a single person inside Serbia that the Austrian police demanded be turned over.

You you even know anything about ww1, or do you just talk out of your ass?

get fucked Hans

Not that user, but that could be argued if you take WW1 and WW2 as your sample size. They were the first ones to use gas, despite the Hague agreements in WW1, which made war far shitter than it was already. And in WW2, the way they treated Poland and Russia as invaders was just disgusting, as the intent wasn't war, it was extermination.

Read the wiki article "Arrest Major Vojislav Tankosić and civil servant Milan Ciganović who were named as participants in the assassination plot."

>"Arrest Major Vojislav Tankosić and civil servant Milan Ciganović who were named as participants in the assassination plot."

see

>Serbia accepted all of the terms of the ultimatum except for the demand in point 6 that Austrian police be allowed to operate in Serbia.[102]