Anyone else had it with these fucks...

Anyone else had it with these fucks? Now they're asking for proof of ID so I have to show them my fucking passport to be able to buy some BTC? This is getting ridiculous.

Are there any alternatives to buying BTC with fiat?

Back to Mexico Paco

best site for buying btc, instant delivery upon transaction completion

you're just a moron

I can't even login, gets stuck in an endless loop

It's been that way since the one time I used it in 2012 or 2013

Like the other guy said, you're a retard

I use virwox

use circle and then send to a wallet

>stuck in an endless loop
thats your life going nowhere, don't blame coinbased

What do you think they're going to do OP, hand all the passport pictures over to the NSA and provide them with a list of people buying buttcoins?

Use localbitcoins.

Coinbase is handing your data to the FBI and the IRS

localbitcoins
population centers of 1-200,000 usually have a bitcoin ATM

what you pay a premium for on spot prices, you can make back knowing the tax man doesn't know what you're doing

>citation needed

Why else would they want your information?

so people don't buy bitcoins with stolen credit cards

same here.

Coinbase is fine. GDAX is stuck on a login loop, sometimes throwing a 500 error.

I'm sure they already share information with IRS which might cause me problems, not because I'm not reporting taxes but because I bought coins on other exchanges and sold on Coinbase, it might look like I have capital gains to report when in fact I LOST money (bought total 20btc@ 650, sold @530-570 after bagholding for 2 years)

So I am about to put money in to Coinbase and they gave me the option of using my credit card or a bank account. I looked at the bank account and it was some strange bank in another country. Is that where my wallet is? Is it already an existing account of mine?

in the small chance you are Dutch and have access to iDeal, use bitonic

Any city now-a-days with over 200k usually has a Bitcoin ATM.

Also Local Bitcoins, but be wary. I always have my Concealed Carry when I do that shit.

there are easier ways to buy than coinbase, bitquick, localbitcoins, a local bitcoin atm if you have one in your city.

It's a way to avoid the money being seized because of anti-money laundering laws. Forex Brokers, Gambling Websites and Black Hat scams all do the same thing.

It means Caveat Emptor.

Because the SEC requires it by law.

>2016
>buying BTC
Topkek