The book I am reading on WW2 explicitly says that, during the Invasion of Poland on the 1 of September...

The book I am reading on WW2 explicitly says that, during the Invasion of Poland on the 1 of September, the German Aviation ''bombarded the cities and gunned down the civilian population''

How true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_of_the_Polish_Post_Office_in_Danzig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls respond

It's true. Are you retarded or something? Go look up Operation Wasserkante if you want details.

Always remember the 60 trillion goy hehehe.

I see.

What about the whole deal with them turning Auschwitz into a concentration camp and the Germans getting rid of the intellectual ''elite'' of Poland?

According to this, Hans Frank said ''The polish will be the slaves of the Reich''.

And that the hunt for the Jews began on the 21 February 1940.

I'm less up on the occupation than I am on direct military operations, but yeah, Auschwitz was a pretty lethal place to be, and repression of the intellectuals sounds right in line with Nazi efforts to "Germanaize" places they wanted to resettle with Germans.

I can't confirm it for certain, but it seems pretty in line with other stuff I know about Nazi German practices.

Why did the Germans hate the Jews anyone?

>only Germans hated Jews

Good, good, goyim...

The nazis hated jews for no reason. They were jealous because they were successful. Nazis proved whites were only good at exploiting other races. Without PoCs doing everything for them they're useless.

>>>/reddit/

Wasn't so much Germans hated Jews as it was centuries of anti Semitic veiws being thrown across Europe. People from the Ukraine to France were quick to round up Jews. The three I can name off the top of my head where they pretty much told hitler to fuck off we're the Finnish, swedes, and Bulgaria

Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ you stormweenie, you better leave this place now you racist.

>The nazis hated jews for no reason. They were jealous because they were successful. Nazis proved whites were only good at exploiting other races.

>Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ you stormweenie, you better leave this place now you racist.

/reddit/ isn't Veeky Forums faggot

I was actually taught history in class rather than juts watching "epic" nazi meme videos like you did.

And Veeky Forums still isn't /pol/, loser. Go back to your cesspool.

To answer OP's question, during the early period of conquest, it was common for the Luftwaffe to launch air raids on population centers to increase the general level of panic and disorder.

Dude, it was centuries of anti-semitic progroms that just exploded in Germany at the right time and place.

Interesting.

I was just making sure of what was true or not, seeing that most of the people I've known that knew about WW2 always seemed to have a huge bias for the Germans and depicted them to me as ''good guys that didn't do anything wrong''.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg

The action against Polish elites actually started in Sept39.
Check
>Intelligenzaktion
>AB-Aktion
Also look at this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_of_the_Polish_Post_Office_in_Danzig
Interesting read and German behaviour.

>good guys that didn't do anything wrong
lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg

Good joke m8, good joke.

>it's OP discover that Jews are not only victims of Nazi Germany episode

>OP discovers that Nazis didn't speak Nazi and didn't live in Naziland

Well its kind of like that, this is the first time I actually pick a history book about this time period.

However I am just doubtful in general because of paranoia.

Its a very old publication from Readers Digest that looks like pic related.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg
Unternehmen Tannenberg - August 1939: Wie der SD den Überfall auf Polen vorbereitete (III) bei wissen.spiegel.de (PDF file, direct download). (German)
Jump up ^ Tomasz Chinciński (November 4, 2009). "Prowokacje SD (Sicherheitsdienst)". Piąta kolumna (The 5th Column) (in Polish). S.P. Polityka. Retrieved August 13, 2012.
Jump up ^ Piotr Semków, IPN Gdańsk (September 2006). "Kolebka (Cradle)" (PDF). IPN Bulletin No. 8–9 (67–68), 152 pages (Warsaw: Institute of National Remembrance). 42–50 (44–51/152 in PDF). ISSN 1641-9561. Retrieved 8 November 2015 – via direct download: 3.44 MB.
Jump up ^ Peter Longerich (2012), War and Settlement in Poland. Heinrich Himmler: A Life. OUP Oxford, pp.425–429. ISBN 0199592322.
Jump up ^ Encyklopedia PWN, Intelligenzaktion. September–November 1939. (Polish)
Jump up ^ Piąta kolumna (Jungdeutsche Partei, Deutsche Vereinigung, Deutscher Volksbund, Deutscher Volksverbarid). Kampania Wrześniowa 1939.pl (2006). Retrieved 2 November 2015.
Jump up ^ Artur Hojan, Cameron Munro (2015). "Nazi Euthanasia Programme in Occupied Poland 1939-1945". Overview of the liquidation of the mentally ill during actions on the Polish territory (1939-1945). The Tiergartenstrasse 4 Association, international centre for the documentation, study and interpretation of Nazi crimes. Nazi Euthanasia in European Perspective conference, Berlin, Kleisthaus, Feb. 28-30, 2013. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
Jump up ^ Holocaust Research Project.org (2007). "Lange, Herbert; SS-Hauptsturmführer". Chelmno Death Camp Dramatis Personae. Holocaust Education & Archive Research Team. Retrieved 2013-05-13.
Jump up ^ Longerich 2012, p. 430.
Jump up ^ Epstein, Catherine (2010). "A Blonde Province: Resettlement, Deportation, Murder". Model Nazi: Arthur Greiser and the Occupation of Western Poland. Oxford University Press. p. 182. ISBN 0191613843. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
Bibliography[edit]

good goy

what are you trying to prove meme boy?

So how true is that the holocaust didnt happen?

Jews weren't the only victims of nazis. Population of Poland before war: 35million, after: 24 million and it wasn't consequence of territorial changes.

>Veeky Forums won't be /pol/ with dates they said
>it'll be fun they said

I just want the hitler memes to end

>Nazis proved whites were only good at exploiting other races
>Talking shit about white people is not racist
You should have stayed on

Not true at all.
You realise most of /pol/ is satire, right?

It's not racist since whites have done such evil crimes against other races. They're scum. Glad they're going extinct.

Due to distinct culture jews were scapegoat to pretty much everyone. For WW2/Hitlerite Germany you mostly have bag of myths and memes - let's forget that amount of jews in the army during the war was unproportional and jews living in Russian Empire happily collaborated with Central Powers as soon as they came to their region, they have done LE STAB IN THE BACK!

Which was a meme started by several influential generals who pretended that they still could've won the war - I mean they've did failed small scale tactical counter-attack that failed horribly a month before the revolution and then only retreated or got gunned down by Entente outperforming it on every step, if they fought few months longer they would literally run somewhere around Kentucky drinking beer and raping American women on the eastern coast, another few months and they would conquer the moon though, but, LE STAB IN THE BACK happened.

As it was with Italy, the people who caused the bloodbath were never punished for their fuckups which encouraged others to join into the circlejerk around their alleged ingenuity during WW1(Cardona god promoted to fucking Field Marshall by Mussoliny ffs.).

>As it was with Italy, the people who caused the bloodbath were never punished for their fuckups which encouraged others to join into the circlejerk around their alleged ingenuity during WW1(Cardona god promoted to fucking Field Marshall by Mussoliny ffs.).
And so the excuses continued over and over, LE STAB IN THE BACK! meme was purported everywhere and people started believing it.

Nigger what you just said was racist as fuck.
>inb4 black people can't be waycist meme
Fuck off autist, stop trying to speak for the whole of Veeky Forums. Maybe you should go back to where you came from (reddit).
>I was taught in history class
>White people are only good at exploiting people of color
>The nazis hated jews for no reason
Which synagogue did you take your history class at?

>You realise most of /pol/ is satire, right?

Honestly, no. At least the people there talk about these subjects like they actually believe what they are saying. It quickly becomes a circlejerk where the only opinion allowed is that which excludes the Nazis from any fault during WW2.

After a while it becomes difficult to know what is true and what is false and when it comes to something as controversial as the holocaust, war crimes and mass murder people like me (probably due to the exposure to the paranoia created by places like pol) will be wondering if anything against the Nazis is actually true or a made up statement by those who won the war.

First time I come to Veeky Forums and turns out is a place for white hating cuckolds.

There you go friendo

I hate this /pol/ logic.

>if you think Germans did bad things in WWII you hate the white race

Shit, the Nazis hated the Slavs yet nowadays you've got half-Slav Americans praising Hitler as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

>b-but Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Slavs!

You're right, he just wanted to kill half of you off and use the remaining Slavs as slaves. You think Hitler was just talking about Lebensraum for shits and giggles?