Bitcoin Halving Thread

While fiatfags await for Janet Yellen's words to determine what changes will be done to your deprecated economy, praying that interest rates will not fuck you up, Bitcoiner masterrace awaits for the inmutable, perfect algorithm to deploy the halving.

thehalvening.com/

What a time to be a pioneer. We are making history here. Butthurt nocoiners get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehalvening.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ovXOZjxFB00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El halvening's already priced in. What do you think the recent spike was?

sssh don't hurt the bagholders feelings.
no bully remember?

>thehalvening.com/

That website is horrific.

It's just the obvious truth, to anyone with eyes.

yeah but when they feel attacked they get insecure and start to shitpost and spam up every thread in a compulsory autistic effort.

what will happen to the cat??
that's the only thing that worries me.

Nocoiner cope.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovXOZjxFB00

1 hour till take off, gentlemen.

why the fuck would the price take off the exact moment of the halving? everyone who thinks it will go up after will already have their position.

It's going to drop like a rock.

Remember nocoiner, it's never too late to get on Bitcoin. Buy or die.

I bought in at $660. Am I screwed?

Nope, unless you sell too early.

again

HAHAHA FAGGOTS

straightest line I have ever seen

Why is the blockchain not updating?

>b-but muh buy and hold!

It just happened, didn't it?

Glad I got in at 650 then

as expected it was what i have been telling for months now this will happen. and moon-fags were gloating about their rocket shit and calling me a moron for selling before.

>huston.....rrrkkhrk...huston...
>moon rocket is a bust... i repeat... rocket is bust... shit just crashed wat do?

2020 halvening hype starts here.

"reset the war clock!"

>(cannot be counterfeited)
Good thing they put that cos that's not the definition of secure, and security wise BTC is poor.

btc is very inexpensive to secure tho compared to metals or paper money.

bitcoin is such a pain in the ass. literally taking me days to get some fucking coins. i don't even give a shit about the market, i just want to buy shit with them