Is there anyone on youtube similar to lindybeige but with actual knowledge about the topics they talk about?

Is there anyone on youtube similar to lindybeige but with actual knowledge about the topics they talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHnjDJpkVc
youtube.com/watch?v=8PuaUR3cFps
youtube.com/watch?v=0ERSx1o8wwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does a day go by where Veeky Forums does not talk about lindybeige?

It started with Lindybeige himself shilling his videos, one thread every other week, then, recently, his droning followers spam him of their own volition due to unconscious conditioning by Lindybeige's own shilling.

Matt Easton is the man you are looking for

Knyght Errant is pretty solid

don't forget Metatron, he's a bit boring though but absolutely knows his stuff

He sure does know his stuff, except when it comes to science:
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHnjDJpkVc

Lindybeige comes here?

>implying
I doubt he's as autistic as any of us to tread here. As far as I can tell he probably doesn't even know there's a Veeky Forums board on Veeky Forums unless one of you fags told him, he's likely to think that Veeky Forums=/b/ like all normal people do and that's fine for some aspects.

nice

Fuck off lindy, axes were used in combat you mong.

>actual knowledge
just because he is loud and aggressive doesn't mean he has got knowledge
it just means he is psychologically manipulating you into thinking "wow this guy is smart because he can point to Hollywood mistakes"

Not pic related anyway.

>lindybeige
>shilling himself on a bumfuck Veeky Forums board in 2016 when he has over 250,000 subs
lay off the blow my nigga

Kek, keep thinking I'm him and not just an albanian newfag.

Let's get serious though. Does he really claim that axes were never used in combat? That's kinda dumb, considering that an axe can be used as a makeshift weapon, which is something I'd expect from tribal societies in constant combat with their neighbours and who send raiding expeditions abroad to collect wealth and "souvenirs" from other civilizations. I mean, I've read several accounts of my illyrian """""ancestors""""" (lel) carrying axes in combat for quick melee actions.

>Dat pic
Orthodox cross is best cross.

Spandau.

I like him.

Tell me why he sucks Veeky Forums.

He also claims that Normans were Anglos. A bit of a retard, that Lindy

Angles were a tribe from modern Denmark. Maybe he meant those?

>Why didnt Africa develop?
>Whats the true religion?
>Lindybeige ruined my viking fantasies.

Just another day on Veeky Forums...

>Let's get serious though. Does he really claim that axes were never used in combat?

No, he doesn't. Veeky Forums just meme hates him and uses strawmen without linking to the actual videos where he has stated the things he supposedly has said.

Why? Because it always turns out they take him out of context or lie.

>LINDY SAID FIREARROWS ARE WERE NEVER USED
(lindy actually says they were used but not in the same ways as movies portray them)
>LINDY SAYS ZWEIHÄNDERS WERE USED TO LOP OFF PIKE HEADS!! LOLOLOL
(they actually were used for that)
>LINDY SAYS NO ONE USED AXES
(when he actually talks about how axes were used but are not the optimal weapon)
>LINDY SAYS NO ONE USES SWORDS
(he literally has a video where he says Gladius was one of the deadliest weapons ever and in that video he also specifically states that he thinks Gladius' are swords)

So yeah a lot of memes drummed up by 1-2 guys and the rest just follow.

No, I'm pretty sure he merely said that they're not french

Compare
youtube.com/watch?v=8PuaUR3cFps
to
youtube.com/watch?v=0ERSx1o8wwk

Lindy's armor has no cited research behind it.
>texts mention that the armor was layered linen
>"well, no I doubt that because linen was hard to make"
>"but here is my leather cuirass with no historical proof it was genuinely used, and it's fact"
>"so don't call it a linothorax because they weren't linen"

He tends to say dumb things. Like his Spandau video where, to support his argument that the Bren was superior to the MG 42 and MG 34, or as he calls them, the "spandau", by stating that the Bren was used for longer.

Which is no surprise, considering that Germany was disarmed while the English held on to their Brens. It's not a matter of the weapon continuing to be used because it was better or not. The German MGs were captured and scrapped for the most part.

Never said bren was better listen to video you strawmanning shit