How do I into working from home? I have a job as a web developer right now, but I fucking hate commuting to work...

How do I into working from home? I have a job as a web developer right now, but I fucking hate commuting to work. Are there a lot of remote programming jobs out there and how easy/difficult are they to get?

Other urls found in this thread:

mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/basic-needs/financial/ssp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>build next Facebook
>???
>profit?

yea , seriously tho,
nut up and
create your own job
whats the worst that happens, you file bankruptcy and start over?

the best that happens? you sustain urself as your own boss doing what you love?

Sure, I am working on a game on the side that will hopefully make me money one day, but in the meantime you need this thing called "a job" to survive.

Part of the reason why I want to work from home is so that I can get an extra 2 hours each day to work on my own shit. That comes to an extra 500 hours a year that are otherwise wasted doing absolutely nothing.

I'd hate to lose time like this. Just talk to your boss about it?

I can see how this goes already lol

>hey boss I want to work from home. Every day I spend two extra hours commuting
>well I'm sorry user but we like to have our employees in the same building to speed up our process if they need to talk to each other. Face to face accomplishes a lot more than email you know!
>but boss I just sit in my cubicle all day and don't talk to anyone!
>oh uh... okay, well I'll keep this in mind come performance review time

you can sell yourself on craigslist for gay sex

Learn SEO

>you need this thing called "a job" to survive.

if u are this uncreative and sheep minded, you deserve to waste ur time working for some dickhead on bullshit projects.

u think thomas edison put off buiilding the light bulb because he didn't wanna lose his job?

imagine how many availiable hours a day you would have if u worked from ur moms house or some shit?

ppl do it all the time. u gotta take hits 2 ur ego and pride if u wanna play with the big boys, no room for ur fuckin sheep mentality shit in the wolves den.

think about it. there is someone out there right now , putting 25 hours aday into there start up ,.. and u want 2 put 2 hours in.. give me afuckin break faggot , and take ur "reality" with u.

Are you 12 or something? Maybe you don't realize it yet, but in the real world people need money to pay for things like food and shelter.

I got fired from a commercial web design job a while back for not taking it seriously because I thought I could do the same thing at home and do it better. Some people just aren't designed for working for themselves.

Ironically I'm now working for myself doing something very successful and loving it, but it's completed unrelated to being a code monkey.

Anyway my advice is to do both. Not only will this make you financially safe but you'll get a taste for just how demanding and difficult it is when you have to worry about the business side of things too. If you can't put up with the added stress then you'll know you're not right for it and you'll have lost nothing.

yea. lol. everyone lives and conforms to the rules in ur pathetic reality so that you can cope .

good luck chump.

mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/basic-needs/financial/ssp.html

Oh so you're a neet, that explains everything.

Maybe people would take you seriously if you didn't type like you are a fucking monkey? Either way your shit sounds retarded.

>jus be successbel elelelolol

guess u got it all figured out then.
good for you.

Wait why couldn't you do the same thing at home? About 95% of my job involves sitting with my headphones on writing code. Even in the office, almost all communication is over IM.

i make over 800 dollars a month in passive income living with my mom and i am designing 3 different apps, and my own proprietary computer hardware and operating systems. and invest my money in dividend bearing stocks and bit coin.
also, i study a variety of subject on kahn academy, and i have a shit tone of girlfriends. and i am extremly fulfiled and happy so i think my "opinion" is valid for my own life at least.

scuse me for trying 2 give u a different perspective on life , than ur extremely shallow , ignorant one.

believe me.
you will never be successful in any respectable way if thats how u accept help and advice . but dont take my word for it. just keep doing what ur doing and find out for yourself.

>Veeky Forums global rule #2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
reported

also if i may add. if i just sat on my ass all day, and invested a small portion of my money in modest dividend bearing stocks, im still gonna be a millionaire in 40 years.
calculate(100,200,40,10);

thanks for ur incredibly intellectual, well informed, and researched contribution. how old did u say u were ?

and thats conservative.

calculate(0,300,25,15);

>bit coin
Holy shit why are kids these days so fucking retarded?

i put a 70 dollar traunch in a volatile but promising investment opportunity every month when i feel it is low price.

whats ur problem faggot?.

Wow this board has really gone downhill. I mean, it never was really good but... damn. I think it's time I move on like a few other posters have said today.

Topkek

goodbye.

All I'm saying is don't type like a fucking retard. Good luck with your shit but if you want people to take you seriously you have to you know sound serious.

>Wait why couldn't you do the same thing at home?

You could. The problems and stress for most people arises when you also conduct the day to days of running a business and managing overheads, marketing, time, etc.

buy monero

minergate.com/a/51037e1d7fd7c63c3572b20e

Literally just leave minergate running and earning you coins to sell for free.

i dont really care what u think at all , or if u take me seriously, it doesn't affect me at all and i dont know why u think it should. .if u cant take good advice cause someone types different than u prefer , then u dont deserve the advice.