How does Veeky Forums feel about polygamy?

How does Veeky Forums feel about polygamy?

Once it becomes too rampant, it causes a tremendous shortage of women for the working class, which leads to immense resentment. This is why it was outlawed in Rome and Greece.

Who let this asiatic barbarian in?

I hate woman, why would I want more woman. I hate woman.

I'm for it in theory, and in a polygamous "not really marriage because the gov't doesn't recognize it as such", but honestly, co-wives can be horrible. There is ALWAYS a stupid fight going on over some stupid shit. And just when you've made up from the last one, new stupid shit will inevitably rear its ugly head and then you get all angry again.

It would be perfect if Brad just married 3 copies of me, but as it is, it can be a mess.

I'd rather bring back concubinage, I'm not wealthy enough for polygamy

>This is why it was outlawed in Rome and Greece.

Slaves don't count then?

No, because slaves are generally the product of war or breeding of war captives. They don't deplete the free women of society. Plus working class men utilized slave women in brothels.

I don't care much for intimacy.

Cap it at three wives, sounds about right.

Concubines could be employed if all three are on period and you are too cheap to fuck.

Imagine how life would be if Pagans were still in charge anons. Shit would be tight.

If it means ethnic women getting bred by big white cock then I'm all for it

A Woman is not what a man wants,but it's what a man desires

Does it apply both ways? One womyn having multiple husbands?

Thats polyandry.

>Implying that you cannot have polygamy between women, btw.

monogomy has been invented by betas who whined that women were better at life than betas, in being provided by men, while men knew that they were commodities to women.

monogomy was thus invented where now men think they are the leading people, and take pride in this. OF course, the situation has not changed : women are sill better at life, being provided for and men taking pride in providing for women .
The situation has not changed, but the discourse has changed.
Men forget that they are a commodity and women still have the easy life.

the problem is that the best life for women is not achieved under monogomy (plus hidden lovers on the side), but under a stable, reliable provider for the daily life and daily expenses, plus a few explicit lovers on the side. they have the best of both worlds.
The task of women is now to sell this to men. The good news is that men would do anything to fulfill their desire of pride and relevance (they switch to this desire, because they cannot compete with women on direct hedonism) and it is not bad today that a man allows a few women to get emancipated.

monogomy is pure nihilism, the philosophy of betas.

I'm fine with it.

It seems inefficient from a reproductive point of view. I don't see a problem moraly speaking.
I wouldn't go for it myself because it feels like it would kill romance. And after all if all I wanted was sex with different women adultery is right there you know.

It's not my cup of tea, but if you're into that go for it.

I'm kinda torn about it, on one hand i think it's the survival of the fittest, and natural behaviour for a superior man to spread his genes to a lot of women. On the other hand i'm worried about civilization and the nation, and to keep their cohesion i know it's very important that each man takes only 1 wife (otherwise, naturally, you would be left with a class of man who want a wife but can't have one because they were all taken by the sultans who were hoarding women in their harems.) And obviously that wouldn't be good for the cohesion of the nation.

So i'm gonna have to go with monogamy.

>on one hand i think it's the survival of the fittest
Then you are against polyamory. Monogamous societies have pretty much destroyed polyamory throughout history.

>the problem is that the best life for women is not achieved under monogomy
Morally or spiritually, it is, and that is worth more than any quantity of gold or hedonist pleasure

From this post I understand alphaness would be to enslave women instead.
An alternative reading seems to be, only women are alpha, in which case any decent man has to subscribe to beta dominance philosophies, so monogamy is good.

Semi Chad with two live in girlfriends. And have done this before with one current and a diff girl as well.

In my experience it's very natural for the girls and they get along well as long as the relationship is private. If friends find out or worse family, it's over. Happened that the one girl's friend found out and instant jealousy occurred till she left.

I think polygamy for men is very natural if they can earn it. But Mormon and Muslim methods seem to just be beta brain control.

My opinion of you say you want two girls and your girl days okay, simple as that you earned it. For most men this occurring is unthinkable with coercion and it that's your case don't try to force it.

The biggest problem is society is dead set against it.

I truly can't understand how me fucking and abusing 20 women in a row and lying is a okay. famous people serially abuse women and it's cool. but if two consenting women want to share your cock and you take care of them you are literally Hitler.

Monogomy i think is also natural, but it's ultra formalized pattern in society is just a Jewish virus. Notice most monogamous practitioners have massive amounts of hypocrisy in their own actions and past.

There is also the argument monogamy is for for family and societal life, but IMO genetically more men are unfit to breed or take care of a womans needs. While women are happy to share the most desirable men often. Or they are inclined to find one man and commit.

>IMO genetically more men are unfit to breed or take care of a womans needs
That's not the point. You need all men for a working society, and men want women. If you deny them, they won't cooperate with you, so your society will be weaker.
We more than one level of dna.

as a staunch evolutionist and pervert I'm all for it. but for the sake of society, well a lot of shit we already do fucks up with society. and not like everyone will eventually build up harems. i'm not sure with the numbers. the proposed 'beta uprising' I've not known to happen. neckbeards go to monkhood and masturbate in their Ivory Towers to anime traps?

also VR. VR will take care of the betas while the smart handsome chads spread their alpha genes.

To proprely enslave the woman, you have make sure she is the second class citizen of her own household.

The most efficient way to accomplish this is reinstating polygamy, because in polygamy she not only is the second class citizen, she does not even have a claim over the household, the household isn't "hers", she lives in her master's, for as long as he is pleased with her.

Of course, the enslavement is most evident and effective when there is a hierarchy of wives in place, and she's at the very bottom, the most disposable and most frequently subject to divorce. She can be a third, fourth, fifth class citizen, then.

The goal is to convince her that being one out of many wives is liberation, and being the only possible wife until death or divorce is oppression, so she can become the advocate of her own enslavement, no longer THE wife but A SECOND wife.

Such tactics rely on the assumption that women are fundamentally stupid, and cannot perceive there might be a trap in restoring or introducing a third world country practice in Latin-alphabet-using ones - countries that forsook it, and that are significantly ahead in the field of women's rights.

in my biased opinion, monogamy artificially inflated women's worth. not like you're gonna force or coerce women into joining your harem. you don't need to do that if you have looks, status or wealth. women are naturally hypergamous. they will join your harem and suck your chad dick and live the high life of royalty rather than ride the small penis of an ugly beta and live in his basement.

The best life for women would be the one that generates a stable society

So monogamy unless you're really into being cucked, Mr Cuckaroo.

It's bull lad, the reason these people exist is mainly because of a fucked up upbringing and a fucked up society that doesn't pay attention to it.
Not like I have a solution eithee, best I've got is mandatory military service where we beat the lazy out of you.