Order expensive, easy to resell item on Amazon

>Order expensive, easy to resell item on Amazon
>It arrives
>2 days later
>"Yes Pajeet, I have not received my tablet. A refund? Why you shouldn't! Thank you so much Pajeet you're the best!"
>Yes sir, kumyum I have credited back $500 to your credit card ending with the last 4 digits XXXX, I am so sorry for the inconvenience sir, plesse have a good day and thank you sir for using Amazon sir!

> do this with video card
> Amazon says launching investigation
> Police knock at door

how much is your lawyers retainer?

>He thinks prosecution does not cost far more than $500 of the taxpayer's money and police's time
>He thinks there is literally any proof whatsoever
>He thinks they're going to hire private investigators to track down the theft of an nvidia 1080

How will they conduct an investigation? They cannot prove anything.

Amazon reseller here. This actually does work, maybe once or twice. It doesn't hurt me because I do Amazon fulfillment and they insure everything. After a certain amount though, Amazon investigates you and sometimes bans your account and address.

>After a certain amount though, Amazon investigates you and sometimes bans your account and address

Heh, that's a good thing I created multiple accounts and I used different addresses then.

try r9k

try reddit

I may or may not have done this with like $600 and it may or may not have worked. I may or may not have tried it again and they may or may not have basically said they'd help investigating it and I may or may not have just said "oh no thank you" and closed the chat window.

so, this may or may not work. I may or may not know.

I may or may not have done this dozens of times

My Nexus 5 actually didn't arrive, but was marked delivered. Funny thing is I saw some pajeet mother fucker in a yellow reflective vest walking away from my back yard. Didn't leave anything though.

They said they were investigating my (actually) missing package. I said no sweat, great. They gave me my money.

Well yeah. This shit actually happens, that's why it's so effective

Enjoy being banned from Amazon.

multiple accounts

>Amazon thinks it's saving money outsourcing
>Ends up paying more in refunds

how do you get different addresses?

Have friends/relatives who let you use their's, kek

I do this every month or so and I've never been banned. Also return a lot of stuff that I've had break by buying a new one, swapping them out and returning the broken one.

All in your name? Doubt it.

Returning broken items isn;t the same

back to /r9k/ fag

back to 9gag

>All in your name? Doubt it.

different names dumbass

Enjoy getting your felony ^_^

Then that's identity theft dipshit.

Different ball game.

This is what I do

LOL at this thread. I'm an Amazon seller and on the seller central forums there are constant threads by sellers who are butthurt that 75% of their sales get refunded while the returned item is always switched out.

It happens because Amazon hires the most low-cast Indians who cannot speak English to act as customer and seller support. So it is very difficult to get them to cancel the refund once you get a switched-out item back because they cannot understand what you are saying.

On Amazon you have to assume that at least half of your sold inventory will result in you refunding the buyer and letting them keep the item while you have to pay for disposal of whatever trash they switched the item out for. So you have to factor that into your pricing. Not that it matters, as the only non-refunded sales it is possible to get on amazon are through a review club at 90% discount. Very hard to profit under these circumstances. Still better than eBay, though.

>there are constant threads by sellers who are butthurt that 75% of their sales get refunded while the returned item is always switched out

top kek

they mad