>how big was hitler's dick
>what???
>who did what????
>when was

Please direct it to this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal#Other_bases
ourworldindata.org/child-mortality/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/23/all-right-lets-talk-about-hitlers-penis/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/10/14/high-hitler-nazi-leader-was-a-crystal-meth-addict-says-new-documentary/
youtu.be/FrkV-xX0ys0
youtu.be/Fa1PXZdhOLI
youtu.be/JguPEH2T5VI
youtu.be/z-dRcoft9I0
youtu.be/kOhCB4RUc8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know, I never felt the urge to ask before, but just how big was Hitler's dick?

There are many theories

I think he was average sized, there is evidence he enjoyed a regular sexual life with Eva Braun

How big was Stalin's dick then?

Gonna be hard to tell when the Soviets took the body and then buried it somewhere in Eastern Poland.

Which civilization was the first to employ criminal detectives? or was investigations conducted by anyone with authority?

Does killing POWs can be justified? If yes, how?

Moose sized
yes

I mean, you didn't even have modern detectives for the Jack the Ripper stuff, and the fallout from the Whitechapel murders is what led to real reforms in Scotland Yard, I'm guessing England, if you define "detective" as someone who puts together clues to solve crimes when the perp isn't obvious.

As for my own question, how the fuck did societies trudge along when, as according to a few books I've been reading, maternal mortality in most of the pre-industrial world hovered between 10-20% per birth?

But how?

If they attempt to escape, if they attack you, if they have committed "war crimes" or if you can't afford to take prisoners.

France.

Did all ancient number systems use base 10?

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal#Other_bases

This is a good thread. Veeky Forums need this.
Just make sure to write /QTDDTOT/ on the original post, so that we can access it more easily with the search function.

Let's assume the worst case scenario, and a woman does every fifth time she gives birth, assuming monogamy, on average each couple gives birth to 5 children. Child mortality, or mortality before marriage and reproduction, was about 50% before modern medicine. That means each married adult would give birth to 1.25 children.
ourworldindata.org/child-mortality/

why is north irland even a thing? what happend?

Legion*

2.5 births per couple is well above replacement, shit checks out

Until literally any population shock happens, as this model assumes every woman who survives infancy lives to pop out kids until she dies in a birthing bed.

What happens when there's a famine, or a plague, or a war, that kills off women before they've had time to squirt out kids?

Was Rhodesia actually a good country?

Why do so many people deny the holocaust?

Is there some truth behind such claims?

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

That's why people deny it.

Memes aside, just think of modern U.S gas chambers. Now compare that to the famous Auschwitz gas chambers. There's a bit of quality difference, even if we account for the time period.

But is there some truth behind such claims. You know the claims, like all of those images they claim were altered, the info graphics that say that there was no trace of gas in those chambers or that concentration camps weren't actually concentration camps.

I dont visit pol, the reason why I ask such question is because I am tired of how much pol is biased towards germans and muh white civilization.

Are present day Europeans still more or less the same people genetically and physically as we were before Indo-European migrations? At what point did the genetic alterations stop?

>towards germans
Except Britbongs there.

>What happens when there's a famine, or a plague, or a war, that kills off women before they've had time to squirt out kids?

The population goes down retard

Anyone here read the rise and the fall of the third reich?

But these were common throughout most of history. And you're not exactly replacing yourself at a high level even in your best case scenario there. A model like this would generally predict long term population shrinkage, not growth, because shit went down all the time throughout most of modern history.

And you can't have a long term unsustainable population model, because humanity goes extinct, which it clearly didn't.

The age of the mother when she bears her first child was anywhere from 15 to 20 years old, and they're making babies on cool down here. That means that with previois numbers at 2.5 people per two parebts every 25 years, the population doubles every 100 years. That leaves plent of room for war, famine and any other such thing.

I forgot to add that many deaths in war or famine would also effect those who have already reproduced, having little impact on population growth.

Which again, assumes that no women from the age of 5-15 die in accidents, or get sick, or starve, or get their head chopped off by a pack of marauders, etc. It means that no woman who has had only 1 kid at 16 or so dies to literally any cause other than childbirth and childbirth related infections. It assumes that no women decide not to have kids for whatever reason, that all those convents are full of women who are secretly sneaking out and having loads of bastards.
The age of the mother is irrelevant. What's relevant is what percentage of women actually survive long enough to be statistically killed in childbirth.

What was his fucking problem, /loweffort/?

And why would you assume that? It's not like starvation or bands of thugs discriminate based on age.

Exactly. With this model, it doesn't matter if you die at 30 or 60, since you won't have kids past your 20's in most situations. Therefore, only about 1/2 of all adult deaths affect long term population growth.

Except that the population of women probably isn't making it to 50, since if they're shitting out kids starting at 15, and will probably die by their fifth, they'll be lucky to make it to 25.

Since you don't have a long life (for a woman) outside of childbearing years, you don't get that excess slack where they can die from some other cause and not affect the reproductive cycle.

Of all the genocidal mad men I've studied over the years, he's probably the only one I fail to fully understand. The guy basically ran on moon logic.

Yes, but it is worthy of taking into account.

It is a sustainable model as long as under 20% of 5-20 year old women don't die at that age each generation, assuming worst case scenario childbirth mortality and anything but a conservative infancy mortality rate.

He had low libido, a fucked up testicle, and a really deformed dick, but as said, no evidence that it was an abnormal size.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/23/all-right-lets-talk-about-hitlers-penis/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/10/14/high-hitler-nazi-leader-was-a-crystal-meth-addict-says-new-documentary/

Now Napoleon's dick...

You dont actually believe this shit do you?

If you define it against the standard of living of other African nations at the time, then yes since they were absurdly above their neighbors.

If you define it as how the goverent treated the native population, then not really. They were slowly working through those problems and were making marginal progress towords some equality when a couple of dudes got impatient and they got Zimbabwed.

I don't believe it in the sense that I believe World War II happened, but I wouldn't dismiss the theories as bunk. I find them credible enough to mention in conversation, but probably not credible enough to state in academic research.

Why did Europeans never integrate quarter tones like Indians in their music?

I have it on my list for the summer. Have you read it? Is it good?

its the exact same thing I was wondering

How is it that cavalry didn't immediately lose their spears/lances? Wouldn't it get stuck in their victim's body and be torn from their hands as they rode by?

spearheads were leaf shaped with a cutting edge leading all the way to the hilt so they would slide out easily

So is it a meme that horsemen poke people while galloping full tilt? How could you possibly stab and withdraw without it being pulled from your hand? It would have to be lightning quick. Wouldn't they need to slow down?

The spear should force the target down at the same rate that the horse rides past . By the time the horse is right next to the target, he's on the ground and you can slide out your spear in a vertical motion.

>overhand with that long ass spear
>that wrist angle
gross

Imagine every single Veeky Forums user rolled into one man.

Yes, as Napoleon did it in Egypt when he could not feed both his army and the POWs he didnt mean to take

There are some different concepts to poking people with a stick while riding your horse

>Couched lance
Holding the lance firmly in your armpit while riding at full speed into your enemy, You would expect to lose your lance at impact

>Stabby stabby
You would thrust your lance at the enemy much like a footman thrusts his spear. You would expect to keep your lance in this way

>Throwy
This is a technique you perform with shorter lances / javelins. You throw it at your opponent.

If you google "boar spear" you'll see a spear design with flanges below the spearhead, that was used to prevent the spear from going very deep into the victims body, allowing you to pull the spear back out.

>QUESTIONS THAT DON'T DESERVE A THREAD

why is this reddit thing a thing in here?

Are clowns some manner of failed attempt to understand asian theatre and integrate it into european jester tradition?

I don't understand this smearing of Hitler.

>he was a meth addict
>he had one ball
>he had a deformed dick
>he was a coprohiliac

Every decade there's one more thing. Can the Jews not let it go?

Was China really technologically ahead during the Middle Ages?

Did Dolphy Hitler really once started to eat carpet when he was in negotiations with Stalin?

I heard Hitler actially had a black polish jewish girlfriend that cucked him with a strong manly french gay rich industrialist communist.

you forgot to add that his gf and the french bull were both cripples

>>he was a meth addict

This one is technically true, but so was half of the world at war in general. Let's separate the facts from the "spin" here.
>amphetamines ("pervitin" or "pilot's salt") were widely used in WWII to postpone sleep, not for recreation
>nazis used them extensively in blitzkriegs
>hitler was prescribed them by his personal physicial
>hitler and the germans in general used them extensively as the war became more desparate

Wartime ADHD meds =! smoking meth from a lightbulb in the Fuhrerbunker.

>he had one ball
Even if this was true, it's inconsequential. Not a lot of people know this, but if you have damage to one testicle the healthy one grows in response to take up the hormonal load, preventing impotence. If Hitler had a mono-ball from a bayonet wound in his youth, the remaining healthy one would have filled up the space and made it totally unnoticeable.

Why were the Templars so good at banking
Did the King of France ever tell someone honestly his reason for their execution

When did the Roman Empire start and end

Can you have an empire without an emperor or empress

Not really. "Advancement" is relative

While during the Medieval Ages China had the likes of blast furnaces & gunpowder, it didn't have shit like chainmail or glass.

If anything, China was more advanced than anyone at the time in terms of governance. But even that is relative and implies a progressivist direction towards a bureaucratized government staffed by civil servants.

Yes.

See: Colonial Empires.

If you look up the historiographical definition of Empire, you're gonna open up an entire can of worms which leads to questions like "Is the USSR/USA an Empire?"

>the remaining testicle would have grown to fill the space.
>unoticeable
Not totally True. Testicule would become biGger but no way near the size of two balls. It is true that hormonal retro-control would prevent any déficit in testostérone or sperm cells but à missing testicle is noticeable.
Source: I'm à uniball

Well, that was unexpected. How did it happen to you user?

Hello newfriend.

For what does the U.S need gas Chambers.Coming from a foreigner.

>They were slowly working through those problems and were making marginal progress towords some equality
They were absolutely not doing this, and never had any intentions of equality or majority rule ever happening.

Executing prisoners on death-row. Southern states also use the electric chair.

No,Hitler escaped Berlin before Soviets captured it!!! He went to Argentina

Well, thats fucked up

The first two are true, but that's not why Hitler should be despised

Are there any records of non-ecclesiastical Byzantine music, if so, any YT links?

people constantly hear about 6 trillions and everything Nazi related is treated as absolute archetypal evil. Some people just can't help themselves and must act like edgy contrarians.

Larger cities where were epidemics and all that jazz more common had actually negative population growth and had to be supplied by immigration.

A referendum was held and they wanted to stay a part of the United Kingdom. If i remember correctly the North was more protestant while the south moslty Catholic.

The Templars had a lot of support from just about everyone, and with support comes power and wealth.
They also did a lot of thieving and pillaging, so that helped

> it's something different so it must be reddit tier!

Why are you a faggot is a better question.

Was 1410 really the first time Europeans used gunpowder weapons/bombards in a battle?

>Why did Europeans never integrate quarter tones like Indians in their music?
desiretoknowmoreface.jpg

do we know how the musical scales in various cultures came about? any explanation for the differences in the number of tones?

Well, most of western music is based on heptatonic scales and greek modes, while eastern music uses microtones.

last I check the chair is no longer used.
lethal injection seems to be the norm now.
I think only Arizona does the gas chamber.

Why do people argue the Islamic golden age never happened?

This thread doesn't deserve a thread.

>Are there any records of non-ecclesiastical Byzantine music, if so, any YT links

caught my interest, so I found these w/o searching -too- much. It's a start, anyway.

by Christodoulos Halaris

youtu.be/FrkV-xX0ys0
>A frontier love song of the Cretan musical tradition. From the CD "Akritika - Odes of the Byzantine Empire Border Guards"

youtu.be/Fa1PXZdhOLI
> A Border Guard was Building a Castle

youtu.be/JguPEH2T5VI
>Anthology of Byzantine secular music
4.Sympotic song "Wild bird become tame"

youtu.be/z-dRcoft9I0
>"Persian Song"

youtu.be/kOhCB4RUc8U
>O Panoraios - Byzantine Secular Music

753 BC - 476 AD

(not the other user)

I had my left testicle literally destroyed when I was kicked in the balls when I was 10, now I'm 20 and it has completely grown back

That other guy is probably a uniball from birth

why did the japanese design houses with paper walls and weird open floor plans? why dont they have normal beds?

When Britain first gained control of Ireland, they began "planting" Brits in the most Gaelic parts of the island. Over time, Norn Iron developed a different culture from the rest of the island and aligned itself more with the Brits than with the Irish. When the Irish started breaking shit in their war for independence, a treaty was signed giving the Irish the 26 of the 32 counties on the island, where the remaining 6 would be governed by the Brits. It turns out that people are pretty content with this now that the violence has tapered off. The portion of the population that wants to be a part of Ireland is miniscule

They don't, they argue that It had nothing to do with Islam because that would make Islam good by association. You don't call the 1600's onwards the "Christian Golden Age", do you?

>le "I'd rather have a whole bunch of shitty threads about Napoleocock" man

Welcome, I always wanted more people with objectively bad ideas here

Because it gets ungodly hot and humid there in the summer, and so they need the ability to open up the building to let cool air in.

Also all Japanese buildings are built with earthquakes in mind, and so outside of major buildings are not often built to last.