ITT: Meme countries, empires

ITT: Meme countries, empires.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i'm not a nazi but germany

rude

itt: countries I don't like

Found the butthurt wop. How does it feel to be the only country to be defeated by niggers?

IIRC Ulysses Grant complained about lost cause memes in his diaries.

Pre-1900s America was a meme tbqh famalam

Sub-Saharan Africa has literally always been meme

>Sub-Saharan Africa: "Oh god how did things get worse?!"

>being this ignorant
The Germans were also defeated by the Free French, which had a sizable black contingent. This is also a stupid argument for you to make, as the British suffered a defeat at Islandlwana and this was at the height of empire. I'm you'll make some retarded retort about that, as well.

>the only country to be defeated by niggers

>Napolean failed to invade Russia in the winter
>Hitler failed to invade Russia in the winter
>mfw

>The Achaemenids managed to conquer Egypt
>Alexander managed to conquer Egypt
>Rome managed to conquer Egypt
>They didn't

The mongols were truly an absolute meme empire.

To be fair when you've dominated imperial China, braved the Russian winters and conquered three quarters of the Asian continent Egypt doesn't seem that important in comparison.

>Controlled 12 million contiguous square miles of land
>Got so much pussy that 11% of the worlds population is directly related to him
>Controlled more land than Rome, the Achaemendes, and Alexander the Great ever would

>thinking he's a meme

>mass killings over separated strips of Land
>everything crumbles after the butcher warlord dies
>controlling

>literally took 73 years to conquer 75% of Asia
>spread the Black Death, thereby cucking Europe, but ultimately helping it

Red pill me. Tf is this

Texas seceding was always interesting in a watching a train wreck kind of way.

>damn beaners I want my own republic
>please let me join the Senate and pay federal taxes
>nope changed my mind lookaway dixieland

Texas is basically Char's Neo-Zeon.

The Achaemenids are the only ones worth mentioning in that list.
>actually a series of hardfought conquests
Meanwhile
>Alexander defeats the garrison at Gaza before the locals, who already hate the Persians, accept him as liberator
>Rome creates a puppet state and eventually annexes a literal degenerate empire in the Ptolemies

Unlike the latter two, the Mamelukes were an ascendant empire reaching the peaks of their strength when the Mongols came knocking.

Kampuchea run by Pol Pot. It was one of the Commie Asian states in indochina

meme province

Thank you. I know nothing about pol pot

If only the fucking Constitution of Texas allowed presidents to serve for a term of more than two years...Maybe Texas would've gone one direction instead of the shit fight between Sam Houstoun and Mirabeu B. Lamar

Meme country. I don't even want to go into detail on how much of a meme this land is

good meme though

Napolean is literally the biggest meme God

>Char's Neo Zeon
I though I was the only true /m/an on this board.

>I know nothing about pol pot

Chinese backed communist leader, killed about 25% of Cambodia's population through either genocide and mass murder of intellectuals (eg, people who have glasses or can read), or because "adur let's send everybody from the cities to collective farms in the countryside this couldn't possibly go wrong." Got kicked out of power after Vietnam invaded and occupied Cambodia until 1989. (Vietnam figured this would get them some easy international goodwill with the whole "stopping genocide" thing, but tankies in the west decided that the Khmer Rouge were actually the innocent victims and not mass murderers)

meme empire, the only reason it accomplished all it did was because it didn't have any real competitors until the late 1500s after that it wen't tumbling down straight into irrelevance

Wow, 32 replies and no Voltaire-posting so far

Good job, Veeky Forums

>
>
>

can somebody please explain to me why is he the meme god? Is it because he went all the way to moscow but just to find it it is in ashes and had to retreat back in russian winter?

Deseret

This
>some factories along the coasts, nothing inland
>empire

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Well...

I'm pretty sure it was just autism. No memes involved

will the "European" """Union""" be mocked just as much as the HRE?

Do i need to breccia in your porta pia?

Well I hope they aren't so stupid in the future as to think the political structures have any resemblance other than being somewhat decentralized.

I really hope I'll live long enough to see it become a meme, reach its apex and decline into ragecomic-tier overuse.

Reeks of Hetalia but dat hold on that "St. Peter's Capitol" ifyouknowwhatIamsaying.

muh democracy

Could someone post the original of this meme? I think this is my favorite right now.

that looks comfy af

>All that green open space inside of a town

Looks so fucking depopulated for a capital. But still, what this guy said.

That was the British at Zulu. Italians had the fight British and Soviet weaponry when they sent a small force to begin with. It was basically their Vietnam/Afghanistan. Ethiopia isn't even a completely nigger country, look at the emperor he looks like an arab.

1980s Cambodia is a mess. The Vietnamese, Soviet-aligned Hun Sen government administered the country following the Khmer Rouge defeat in 1979, but their government was not recognized at the UN, except for most of the Soviet sphere. Meanwhile, the Khmer Rouge formed a coalition with the former Kingdom under Prince Sihanouk, whose government they had ousted in 1975, as well as a party of democratic activists, in order to conduct foreign relations with non-Warsaw Pact countries. This put Cambodia in isolation as a Vietnamese puppet-state for over a decade which, on top of the 5 years of total isolation and destruction under the Khmer Rouge, really messed up the country.

Also, US was generally supportive of the Khmer Rouge, as they were aligned with the PRC, which the US had warmed to after 1972, and they were hostile to Vietnam, which the US considered to be their #1 enemy.

>Ethiopia isn't even a completely nigger country, look at the emperor he looks like an arab.

lol no the pics taken of him showed him in a good light.
The guy was manlet and fragile as fuck and doing the whole "not as black" thing to protect Italy's poor ego looks pathetic.

Ethiopian soldiers would hide in holes, when Italian tanks drove past they'd jump out, jam a big log into the tank's drive sprocket or suspension to stop it, then they'd all grab onto one side and tip it over and stab the crew through the vision slits with sabres/spears.

sure looks like niggers defeated them alright....

this. Even fucking Italy is 1 for 1 on the World War scoreboard

Ethiophia is really multicultural though, if you ever look at the people who live there. Please don't make the stupid African = negroid assumption, that's pure pleb tier.

Also Ethiopia wasn't just a tribe like the Zulu, it was an empire that existed for centuries. Given the up to date arms provided by the British and Soviets, they'd be impossible to beat for anyone with as few men and supplies the Italians sent the first time. Again, it's like the Vietnam and Afghanistan wars in that the Italians more accurately just left because there was nothing more they could accomplish, rather than being defeated.

>the best french general
>is a italian

>being good at war makes a country good

>Just some factories

Fml you try to look smart when you are just spitting shit.

Oh and I want to see which other country would have the balls to do the shit we did when we started to set sail.

>Deafeats dumb tribal Germanics
>Gets grandiose impression of himself
>Invades Russia in the winter
>oShitNo.gif
>Gets kicked out
>Came back with less army and less success
>Loses and dies an old man

Also
>best French general
>French general