Hi Veeky Forums What do you thing about opening shoes washing business but instead of washing shoes from old fucks i...

Hi Veeky Forums What do you thing about opening shoes washing business but instead of washing shoes from old fucks i would rather from 13-20 kids that wear 100-200$ shoes. of course i would run a marketing on social media for those kids etc.
I live in small town (30-35k) people in eastern europe but still there is a lot of potential customers

Eastern Europe? You better be offering tracksuit cleanings too if you want to be successful

>Cleaning things for others
>Eastern Europe
Something is smelling pretty Polish around here

He's gona be polishing shoes.

>mom can I get 20 euros to pay that guy to clean my shoes
>no Dawid clean them yourself

or

>no just throw them to the washing machine

or, In the case you are aiming towards rich kids

>no we have a maid just give them to her

aw ill just better invest in knee pads

You posted this a while back.

Sorry but i don't think its a good idea. Most people just buy new shoes when theirs get worn out.

Idunno, in eastern Europe it might be different. Especially if we hit another global recession people will look for ways to make their stuff last longer. For example, back in 2008 I was working for a company that cleaned and maintained AC and ventilation equipment. When the recession hit the work was flowing in and we made bank, rather than buying new systems people paid a fraction of the price to extend the lifetime of their existing stuff.

You could market this online, eastern european countries are pretty big, you could potentially sell to a large population.

why won't you just suck my dick clean instead op? more money potential kek XD

on a more serious note shoe cleaning in poor countries is not a good idea faggot.

allot of the posts in this thread will encourage you to not even try.

What they dont realise is that it would be much better for you to try and fail rather than not try at all.

Fail as hard as you can OP, only then you'll be able to get the answers you are looking for in this thread.

Just try it and see how it goes.

OP, I don't know anything about shoes or teens or young people or anything at all, but if you think this is a good idea, go for it. But you have to know your numbers. So instead of asking a indonease scribble board for help, go and research every possible aspect of that business you can image - and then if you still think it's a good idea go for it.

OP buy old worn shoes from rich kids, clean them, then sell as "Vintage" depending on the age

OP should just try selling fake shoes on facebook, like import them fro russia and if he is able to make a name for himself he might be able to gather quite a clientbase on facebook

just make a fashion blog and spam that shit all over social networks

OP this probably won't work. Think, you wouldn't pay somebody €20 to clean your shoes, why would anybody else. And if you do go ahead with this business, you'll be forever known in your small town as the loser who tried to make a shoe cleaning business.

you seem like you are poor and similar to an american nigger in your reverence for athletic shoes/brands, my friend. this is pathetic but if this is what you need to do to earn a decent living - then go for it!

Did you clean these? How did you do it you did a good job id pay for you to clean my nike yeezy 2

A few years saw a guy on YT doing this for sneakers similar to pic related who was making a lot. He even manufactured and sold his own sneaker cleaning tools and kits. Guy got a lot of small media recognition

Maybe aim for sneaker fanatics who have money instead of kids. The problem with this idea is kids don't really care if they get dirty, and if they have the money to blow on some guy cleaning their shoes they would probably just buy a new pair instead. Mommy and daddy would pay.

I would try to market it in a way that would attract sneaker fanatics in their 20s-30s who have some extra spending cash. Show them that not only do your services keep shoes clean but use ways to help reduce dirt build up and keep them clean longer. If you are artistic maybe get into personally designing some art on the shoes or small highlights that look trendy. With the right marketing you could become like a euro sneaker artist or some bullshit and end up selling customized pieces.

If people can't afford new shoes, they can't afford someone else to pay for them, they'll clean them themselves.

I'm not going to lie I would actually use this service if i ever saw it on my social media