What are some ways to make money off the Pokemon GO fad?

What are some ways to make money off the Pokemon GO fad?

There's the obvious:
>Luring PokeSpots near your business.

Or if you don't own a business..
>Selling refreshments at Universities or other areas.
>Renting out space on a cell charger brick.

And probably the least jewish:
>Selling self-made pokemon novelty items.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
reuters.com/article/us-nintendo-stocks-idUSKCN0ZR027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but it's business related

No

Can you trade the pokemon? Go catch rare ones and sell them to dorks on the street for shit pokemon make em pay 100$ for it

Did I push your crypto shill thread to the next page?

Create a guide of where to catch pokemon?

I'm guessing pokemon appear in set locations/routes kind of like the game

You can build a pokedex of where to catch all 151 pokemon locations and put in ads there

Ugh, fuck off.

no

>Ugh

reddit.com/

Don't talk to me or my board again

I know one but you need to have high charisma, a good camera and be able to act very convincing that you care about the game when you really don't.

You guessed right, youtube channel.
Record yourself going out to unusual places to catch pokémon, get some people you know like your friends or family to pretend they are strangers so you can make up some funny stuff to record, like telling your cousin to meet you near the spot where a pokémon and you both pretend you are strangers and start fighting eachother over the pokémon, make sure they can act decently.

Watch some videos from popular youtubers who play videogames and try to pick on the things they do that people seem to enjoy (read the comments) and try to implement those in some way into your channel.

It's probably not easy and even if you do everything "right" you might still not have the luck that all the popular youtubers had to get popular. You also have to be comfortable with the idea that there will be videos of you going around and catching pokémon and having "wacky" adventures publicly available on the internet.
But hey, i'm just giving an idea, there are probably many other ways, just think into it, think out of the box.

Pretty shitty m8, if it doesn't pull through you'll look like a goof for the rest of your life and never get laid.

>tfw i've been sitting on nintendo stock for a good 6 months waiting for this day
reuters.com/article/us-nintendo-stocks-idUSKCN0ZR027

worth it. i would suggest buying some once this drops off in the coming months before their next mobile games hit the stores, Animal Crossing will mostly likely cause a massive surge across Japan and US. Fire Emblem could go either way

So far I've made a dollar off a clickbait video of my friend and I driving around and playing.

I earned 12 subs after 14k views, so I've got an ember of an audience. I manage to engage almost everyone around me in conversation at pokestops, and I can make a group laugh fairly easily, I know it'd be much different on camera, though.

Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look at other channels.

Good ideas. There's an over saturation of guides out there. I find a lot of wrong information on them, maybe I could market the guide as the truest guide.

>clickbait video
I meant a video where nothing happens but footage of a driver on his cellphone with a clickbait title.

What can I say?

Your cancer brought the cancer out of me.

>shitposting in a productive business idea thread
>somehow this is cancer

Invest in battery stocks mah nigga

print shirts and sell them on facebook

Do you battle the Pokemon? Serious question, because a shirt advertising you're a master or down to battle or SOMETHING LIKE THAT could be a good idea.

1. Stream yourself catching Pokemon at Auschwitz
2. ???
3. Profit

>implying it will last long
curate video and pictures of shit kids would find funny on a webpage that links to merchandise with random text pokemon meme nonsense or like those shadows of the things themselves i think that's safe.

dress up like misty and sell drugs on the corner.

>tried the game
>almost hit three cars
>drove through a graveyard for the first time
>pissed off so many people at the red light

seems fun desu

why not buy Nintendo stock OTC? The 1:8 ADR version has volume

Legit question op you think like a true Veeky Forums we make money off anything we can dont listen to this faggot troll

We need to buy whatever stock is directly linked to pokemon gos success this us going to be huge

Nintendo up 20% already you fucking retard

Portable battery stops near an important location seems profitable. Make up a little sign/approach obvious players.

Find a location near a university or something, for guaranteed success.

Looking into this further it seems lithium has been a goer on the ASX for the last 6 months, stocks are soaring.

Already doing it. Selling battery packs with adapters for a $10 profit at lures that I set down in a high density area. I get my pokemon and make money during the summer.

What's a lure?

In game item that attracts pokemon to pokestop (places where players go to collect items and shit).

I dont know why that didn't cross my mind. How many have you sold so far?

Luring the pokespots has worked great i got 17% more customers compared to last week.

and what battery packs may I ask?

>already up 20%
What's ANOTHER 40%?

umm, make a gps-related app where they go to specified place and earn bitcoin?

Buy portable chargers on Alibaba for $1-2 each. Sell for 20.

W
E
W

Hide somewhere and rob people who come near the stops

Is it really that popular? I don't have a smartphone, but I would imagine this would be a pretty boring waste of time

>high charisma
you mean like pewpissdie?

I'm near a University in Utah, and usually the campus is completely dead because Church in Utah + summer at a university = ghost town.

Yesterday it was swarming with Pokemon players, I left at around 9:30 people where still around when I left, I felt like I was at an amusement park with how many people were wandering around campus. It was so weird.

So yes it's insanely popular right now, who knows if it'll last though.

>who knows if it'll last though.

You already know it won't. This is just the next pet rock/tamagotchi/furby/whateverthefuck. The types of normalfags getting on board with this have insanely short attention spans.

I give it 2 months tops before daily active user count falls off a cliff.

>2016
>Attention span/memory
People will forget him in a week. He'll be fine

Why do people even put effort into making cool shit anymore if people are just gonna get bored of it in a week. Maybe they don't put effort into anything anymore and I'm just unaware.

This. I'm already getting bored of this game.

>You cant battle other people
>Button spam to battle at the gym
>You just catch pokemon
>no social aspect, cant compare to other people or trade pokemonss

They're saving this stuff for updates, I think they want to stretch it out as long as they can to keep people from bailing. Trading and battling are both coming in updates.

Can't wait for retarded stories like ppl falling from bridges / trespassing / getting in car accidents bc they wanted to catch a pocket monster kek

because everyone wants to be the next thing bought out for a ridiculously huge valuation. It's almost expected that new things won't have any staying power but who gives a shit when all you're in it for is short term profits.

Of course they are. And don't forget the inevitable microtransactions and purchases that will be necessary to even hold a candle to the mewling little shits with moms credit card.

This. I'm just imagining someone breaking into area 51 because their pokeradar or whatever said there's a mewtwo in there

If you check the version of the software client, it's not even a 1.*.* release. That means they released a somewhat "stable" version as a workable beta to get everything else going.

This probably familia

The game is pretty shitty right now but it got a LOT of room for improvement and money-making, both for them and for us.

About the stock, remember it only launched in EUA and Australia, I think. When it reaches the whole world I believe it will surge again.

On my country's online market, Ash Ketchum caps sales have already risen and the game is not even officially out yet (South America)

Does anyone here know if there are extra monthly or annual fees for owning NTDOY ADR shares?

I'm getting some alliance shirts made. Should be a few grand.

wait, it's not in Asia yet? BUY BUY BUY

When your out catching pokemon tell people about trumpcoin! Make sure you buy some first then ????? Then profit

so i never invested in stocks before. i feel like i should invest the 200 dollars but i don't know if i should do it at this moment. Also the company is making three more games i believe and with the NX console coming out in march i think it's a good risk? What are your thoughts?