/tcg/ Trumpcoin General

Last thread got filled with bait, to the moon Veeky Forumsbros!

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpcoin.com
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

could ya at least copy the format from last general

Kitten wants all meh trumps

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com (trumpcoin.rocks until its updated again)

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

this hurts my ocd

Anybody else think this could become a good cause coin following the election? It was mentioned in the previous thread, I want the coin to live on and fund other things

Trump will run for prez again so you never know

UPDATE HYPE

TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AT THE LEAST ACCORDING TO SIGNAL

Oh yeah! Thats exciting!

5.5K holder here, someone post something to help me to keep my faith in trumpcoin.

Your holdings are so insignificant you shouldn't care.

MAJOR UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW ACCORDING TO SIGNAL 7

WE OFFICIAL NOW!

hey if it goes to .50 or even 1.00 that's a new tv or a flight or two, nothing big but strides better than most investments

LINK: sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

Oh shit here comes 10$ a coin

Trumpcoin LLC!!

Some user posted this in the last thread:

Posting from earlier

RonPaul coin was 10 dollars or higher for a total of 30 days!

And

a) hes a low energy candidate with low energy memes when compared to how Trump's face is literally everywhere online/social media
b) this was 2 years ago when cryptocurrency/bitcoin was harder to bring in new entries, more people are at least aware of cryptocurrency now, so the bridge will be easier to gap.

I'm gonna say the $10 Ron Paul was at least above for A MONTH, divided by 12 (550k marketcap vs 6.5mil) times a conservative 5 (multiplier that includes crypto being more well known, Trump being more polarizing and his internet presence being all over the place).

(10.00 / 12)*5 = 4.17 - and like I mentioned I'm being very conservative in my estimates of how much more well known crypto and trump is today.

second repost from old thread. I think op was the marketing guy, but he didn't sign it.. wither way, worth keeping bumped:

I've advocated that the fund should be kept at 200k, the larger the fund the more it will impact the price once it's liquidated.(As opposed to chicken who wants to increase the size; which will ultimately lead to the project being killed after the fund is liquidated.

Its also been suggested that once the fund is liquidated and the proceeds donated that the fund will then be re-filled slowly to 200k and the a new project will be targeted to do another round of donations (a pro-trump charity, a politician who stood with trump the entire time is up for rel-election, etc)

Keeping the fund relatively low, and rinsing and repeating the donation aspect once a years enables the project to live on forever.

It truly is the first campaign funding coin. Others have donated with BTC, sure, but naming a clone of the BTC technlogy after the main benefactor of the funding is a genius idea.

In addition, we need to promote the other things the coin offers (regardless if every other coin offers it, it's still a featuer) - you can send money anywhere in the world with Trumpcoin and Trump is an international business man so that can be used ESPECIALLY if he becomes president. Trumpcoin also is a storage of value, accrues interest, can be used to purchase stuff (eventually) etc.

If we are attempting to bring i new adapters to crypto, they aren't going to respond with "but other coins do that to" they are going to see it as a true feature.

HYPE

they did the math!

based marketing guy

like clegane bowl

TRUMPCOIN = FIRST CAUSE COIN

Trumpcoin is shit, and you guys are shit. Your coin is doing less than any coin ever, and yet you still can't keep your shit in one thread. You truly are the clowns of the crypto circus, and we're all laughing at you.

holy shit, a fuckin causecoin, that's goddamn genius!
one of the first negligible fee POS coins and the first cause coin.
WE FUCKING DID IT

>up 2300% all time
>less than any coin ever
you gotta go back lad

what's happening?

I imagine it must be painful not being on the trumptrain.

I'm sorry lad.

poor feller :^(

Currently at 8K, and rising.

Anyone else feel bad for non trumpers? I want all my biz lads to make it

Me too m8. I want to see what else signal is waiting to reveal

Remember, remember!
The ninth of November,
The TrumpCoin's yuge mooning and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the TrumpCoin season
Should ever be forgot!

Im thinking about buying some TRUMPS tomorrow, am i doing right?

Still have time to jump in?

You still have time

If you're reading video guy, what thoughts do you have on today's news?

Even buying tomorrow?

if you can afford it and like the fundamentals, jump in.
Where were going, the entry point tomorrow will still be amazing in retrospect

Yes. You should be fine

Thanks guys, im kinda exciting/sad about buying tomorrow and missed today.

Yeah, tomorrow is still early. The dev vote should take place later this week, and the dude who formed the llc has said there is more news to come.

Damn son who lives in VA on the dev squad?

Clipse-Virginia.mp3

who /riding out/ here?

Signal7

has trump even heard of this coin? if he doesn't at least acknowledge it this thing ain't going now where.

lold

My thoughts are very positive son

It's all looking good thus far

Of course your thoughts are positive, you're shilling. What, are you going to say anything negative? Of course not. You only have positive things to say, no matter what happens. Because that's what shills do.

I was extremely critical of chicken65 not a week ago and started a thread here on how astoundingly he was goofing up

a positive outlook on an interesting investment =/=shilling

r9neet here who with little knowledge in investing and no experience. Should I get into trumpcoin?

Whatever, shill. Maybe you don't even know what you are, it's possible. Your head may be so far up your own ass that you don't even know what you're representing here. I doubt it though. I think you know damn well what you're doing.

No. Download robinhood (buy and sell stocks without having to pay a fee)

Okay, thanks Rubio.

Remember, buy LOW sell HIGH next time (as opposed to ranting on threads when you get them switched)

yes if you're comfortable with risk

it's likely to produce some impressive gains but there's always the inherent unpredictability of crypto in general

Great God I bought into a decent amount of Trump today, im sure I will make good gains sooner or later.

Good to hear. Do you and media guy have anything waiting to be released following the vote?

theres this strange sense of family on Veeky Forums regarding trumpcoin.
it just makes the investment all the better

its like a small community that is constantly informing each other of the happenings and predictions of the coin just to help each other out. to the moon bro's

Yeah I've got some stuff and I'm pretty sure Marketing Guy is raring to go as soon as we're put in the game

you did good bud

how much you end up with?

trumpcoin is a family Veeky Forumsness

we at 8k now!

10k by this weekend at minimum

Sounds good

never go against the family

that's not how you "by wednesday"

On the edge of $0.06

Daily reminder that TrumpCoin is making history

first CauseCoin :^)

Check the bitcointalk lads, signals hinting that we might be able to purchase outside of yobit soon

wish the .com wasn't so shitty.
even with the planned updates, the template is just bad..had a look at the code and it's sloppy. it doesn't auto scale things, mobile is ugly.

not sure what they can update to that template, unless the planned changes include a brand new template (which I havent gotten that feel) it's kind of dissapoinnting.

The site should be like this booming, robust "community of informstion", feel like the site is alive..etc

I recently bought some TrumpCoin, and decided to send them to my wallet. Unfortunately the wallet is out of sync and is taking hours to synchronize with the network.

Should I just wait until it finishes synchronizing? Are my TRUMPS safe?

Yes, just wait for the wallet to fully sync, dont worry.

Yes and yes

Thank you I have the same issue. Apparently it's common across many different types of Wallets so not terribly worried.

cnn is stealing our memes and corrupting them

42bvSUpFJzZ8NZZ491A6vTgrXf74CjHy8iF8oR4UUmhLWPfGe45maToWbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm414hYxC

Send Monero pls

Veeky Forums I'm new to this. Unlike the stock markets the cryptocurrency market(s) never closes for the day, right? Just got in and got some trumps

They only close for occasional maintenance/update

>yfw Trump mentions Trumpcoin during tonight's town hall meeting

Muh dick

Alright you motherfuckers, I'll bite.
Send me some based trumpcoin to get started:
TPnVZMJjSPfJcXEM9hGAfUAxc5gtoiFHzh

See you on the flipside, moon men

Any update so far?

see better thread, toward the bottom. or go to the btc talk

Why the fuck is Chicken STILL making decisions or anywhere near this thing?

He isn't, go to bitcointalk, signals leading the way.
Chris just provides background music.

Someone needs to make something where a major media outlet picks up the trumpcoin and watch interest and profits go to the moon

im thinking of advertising trumpcoin. i know im not a dev but what the coin needs is to be noticed.

do it lad as long as your first language is english

yes language is of english

GodDAMN why does it take so long to sync the wallet desktop app?

Question: Does this coin have devs? If so, who are the devs?

I have 259,000 blocks remaining. Should I expect this to take an entire day?

I work as a fox news associate videographer, I could sneak in a Trump Coin ad onto live television but I would get fired instantly.

But you could tell your coworkers about Donald Trumps Cryptocoin and maybe they will make a story about it, no need to get fired

You would make us rich
you included
fuck jobs

No need to sneak it in. Just as says you can plant the seed of it in their minds and get people talking about it in the newsroom at breaks, lunch, just casual talk. Maybe not mention "cryptocoin" but say something along the lines of "trump bitcoin" because people know what bitcoin is but may be confused on specifics. and specifics can always be cleared up once the seed is planted.

we volume now lads

Took me almost 2 days.

HAI

>pls gibe monies 4 book

NO!

seriously shut the fuck up book guy.
glad he got BTFO by first reply